Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Cooking Contests & Events / NEW! Ready, Set, Cook Recipe Contest -- $5,000 grand prize!
    Lost? Site Map

    NEW! Ready, Set, Cook Recipe Contest -- $5,000 grand prize!

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next Page >>
    Rita~
    Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:47 pm
    Forum Host
    rosie316 wrote:
    Thanks for the reply Rita. I will consider it as 1 recipe, unless someone says differently. Your "Meatloaf cupcakes" look yummy. I've done something similar for my family... but I like your idea of adding cheese & veggies in there. Very clever! I always would just swirl mashed potato on top so it looked like "icing" on a cupcake. I will try your version (after Alligirl's chicken) and rate/review it also! Good luck dear icon_smile.gif
    I thank you so much Alli!
    Rita~
    Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:52 pm
    Forum Host
    Sue, looking good!
    Sue Lau
    Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:21 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Rita~ wrote:
    Sue, looking good!

    Tasted good too! yummy.gif I think that might be the most delicious pizza I have made yet!
    Probably won't stand a chance against all these awesome competitors, though. Most of which we haven't even seen yet, but participating is fun.
    My creativity spark is on overload. I always have so many ideas, with so little time and only two entry slots left for me. Some things I have finished developing and parked- not submitted yet, to see if I have any sudden ideas that surprise me. I notice you are holding off on your third!
    Good luck to you and everyone! I am glad to see a sponsor support RSC as well as see interest from Food Network in helping judge our little event. icon_cool.gif I wonder if Yooper ever imagined his game idea would go so far? icon_biggrin.gif
    Rita~
    Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:20 pm
    Forum Host
    Sue Lau wrote:
    Rita~ wrote:
    Sue, looking good!

    Tasted good too! yummy.gif I think that might be the most delicious pizza I have made yet!
    Probably won't stand a chance against all these awesome competitors, though. Most of which we haven't even seen yet, but participating is fun.
    My creativity spark is on overload. I always have so many ideas, with so little time and only two entry slots left for me. Some things I have finished developing and parked- not submitted yet, to see if I have any sudden ideas that surprise me. I notice you are holding off on your third!
    Good luck to you and everyone! I am glad to see a sponsor support RSC as well as see interest from Food Network in helping judge our little event. icon_cool.gif I wonder if Yooper ever imagined his game idea would go so far? icon_biggrin.gif
    Luck to u as well! icon_smile.gif
    erotter
    Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:20 pm
    Newbie "Fry Cook" Poster
    Regarding the Dips required for the Contest.. is the Fiesta Ranch one of the Dips that I can use ?
    Thanks
    Gene
    alligirl
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:10 am
    Forum Host
    erotter wrote:
    Regarding the Dips required for the Contest.. is the Fiesta Ranch one of the Dips that I can use ?
    Thanks
    Gene


    Gene, I'm going to say that Fiesta Ranch is NOT OK for the contest, per the list of ingredients:

    OFFICIAL CONTEST INGREDIENTS:
    This is where the challenge comes in! Your recipe submissions (remember you can enter up to three!) must feature at least one of our sponsor’s ingredients and at least four other contest ingredients.

    Use 1 of these ingredients:
    • Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
    • Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light
    • Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning Mix
    • Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix


    Use at least 4 of these ingredients:
    • Chicken breast
    • Ground pork
    • Shrimp
    • Baby carrots
    • Red potatoes
    • Spinach, fresh or frozen
    • Corn, fresh or frozen
    • Shallot
    • Pizza dough, homemade or store-bought
    • Macaroni noodles
    • Bread crumbs, homemade or store-bought
    • Lemon juice or zest
    • Parmesan cheese
    • Greek yogurt
    • Chives, fresh or dried


    If you'll notice, the HVR ingredients ALL say Original Ranch. Hope that helps and Good Luck! icon_biggrin.gif

    Alli icon_cool.gif
    erotter
    Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:45 am
    Newbie "Fry Cook" Poster
    Ali, thanks for the feedback - I am going to give it a go this weekend with the " original " mix icon_razz.gif
    mwiederhold
    Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:09 pm
    Newbie "Fry Cook" Poster
    Hi, I was wondering if you received my photo for my Baja Shrimp Tacos I sent in a couple days ago? Thanks!

    Michelle W
    erotter
    Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:48 pm
    Newbie "Fry Cook" Poster
    Last night I got ready organizing my Recipe Lists to start my meals.
    My 3 Ideas are all Latin/Spanish/Mediterranean inspired recipes but easier One Pot meals and an easy appetizer for Superbowl parties or anytime.
    MT-CUPCAKE
    Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:56 pm
    Newbie "Fry Cook" Poster
    is chorizo okay to use as one of the ingediants? pork chorizo
    MT-CUPCAKE
    Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:11 pm
    Newbie "Fry Cook" Poster
    2 questions:

    1. can the ranch just be used as a dip for whatever, or does the ranch have to be IN the reciepe?
    2. is chorizo okay to use for ground pork? pork chorizo?
    Sue Lau
    Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:13 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    All three of my entries are in, now comes the hard part.
    I don't stand a chance against the many wonderful cooks here at food, but my beer bread recipe is going to be a regular in my kitchen. Had it not been for this contest I probably wouldn't have ever come up with this recipe and I have to thank Food.com and Hidden Valley for that! icon_cool.gif
    Sue Lau
    Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:16 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    MT-CUPCAKE wrote:
    2 questions:

    1. can the ranch just be used as a dip for whatever, or does the ranch have to be IN the reciepe?
    2. is chorizo okay to use for ground pork? pork chorizo?

    Personally, I wouldn't advise doing either of those until you hear back from whoever is in charge. It would be unfortunate to waste time and ingredients to get it all together and then find out you can't use it. But there's still lots of time to get recipes in so hang in there. I know you are probably chomping at the bit to get going! I would be.
    rosie316
    Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:33 pm
    Forum Host
    Dang, Sue.. that pizza is making my mouth water! (I usually keep "Crystal" brand Louisiana hot sauce on hand. I'm sure it will be just as delicious). Definatlly a "must try"... after Alli's chicken & Rita's meatloaf cakes. (Still waiting for my lap top back from our computer guy to enter. Too hard to enter from this stupid smart phone). Good luck to you and everyone!
    Sue Lau
    Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:13 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    rosie316 wrote:
    Dang, Sue.. that pizza is making my mouth water! (I usually keep "Crystal" brand Louisiana hot sauce on hand. I'm sure it will be just as delicious). Definatlly a "must try"... after Alli's chicken & Rita's meatloaf cakes. (Still waiting for my lap top back from our computer guy to enter. Too hard to enter from this stupid smart phone). Good luck to you and everyone!


    Thank you!
    Crystal hot sauce is like Frank's hot sauce in my opinion. I'm sure there are die hard fans of either that will differ with me but they taste the same to me. Tabasco has a different taste though, and is one of the Louisiana sauces I would say doesn't fit in with the pack.
    Hope your laptop gets back quick!
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next Page >> Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites