Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Cooking Contests & Events / NEW! Ready, Set, Cook Recipe Contest -- $5,000 grand prize!
    Lost? Site Map

    NEW! Ready, Set, Cook Recipe Contest -- $5,000 grand prize!

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next Page >>
    Kathy at Food.com
    Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:22 pm
    Food.com Staff
    Rita~ wrote:
    Kathy at Food.com wrote:
    Rita~ wrote:
    Kathy at Food.com wrote:
    Sandi Sheppard wrote:
    Thanks Kathy - I see it has posted today, but why is the photo I uploaded not posting? I tried uploading it again today, but still don't see it.

    I appreciate your help!
    I'm processing photos right now, and your photos should be published in the next few minutes.

    Kathy My photo on the cupcake meatloaf shows on my recipe page but when I click on the recipe no photos show up. icon_sad.gif
    Rita, I uncached the recipe, and the photo looks good.
    http://www.food.com/recipe/ranch-cupcake-meatloaf-with-hidden-gems-rsc-493897

    Kathy I still don`t see them.
    Rita, do you see them now?
    rosie316
    Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:38 pm
    Forum Host
    rosie316 wrote:
    Rita, I checked the entry page & saw the photo. And, yes, when I clicked on your link, no pic appeared. So I went to your original pic posted on this thread and 'saved the image' to my stupid smart phone. I was gonna try & add it where it says "add your photo", but by the time I returned... it was already there! The magical "food elves" came thru once again.

    Good luck in the contest.
    -Rosie


    Rita... I see over a dozen photos on your recipe page! No worries. Kathy@Food.com fixed it.

    icon_wink.gif -Rosie
    Rita~
    Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:27 pm
    Forum Host
    Kathy at Food.com wrote:
    Rita~ wrote:
    Kathy at Food.com wrote:
    Rita~ wrote:
    Kathy at Food.com wrote:
    Sandi Sheppard wrote:
    Thanks Kathy - I see it has posted today, but why is the photo I uploaded not posting? I tried uploading it again today, but still don't see it.

    I appreciate your help!
    I'm processing photos right now, and your photos should be published in the next few minutes.

    Kathy My photo on the cupcake meatloaf shows on my recipe page but when I click on the recipe no photos show up. icon_sad.gif
    Rita, I uncached the recipe, and the photo looks good.
    http://www.food.com/recipe/ranch-cupcake-meatloaf-with-hidden-gems-rsc-493897

    Kathy I still don`t see them.
    Rita, do you see them now?

    Yes Thank you so much!
    LifeIsGood
    Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:14 am
    Forum Host
    I just submitted my first and only recipe for this contest and I completely forgot to add #RSC to the title and Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry” to the description. I'd like to correct this, but I can't find the recipe anywhere. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you.
    icon_biggrin.gif
    erotter
    Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:29 am
    Newbie "Fry Cook" Poster
    I noticed with the three I have submitted it doesn't happen right away.. Usually 24 hrs and also check your email carefully my confirmation messages went to my spam mail.. so look for Food.com Editor
    Then you have a chance to correct anything even typos like my
    Andulucian I was able to change to Andalusian Chicken
    You will get this info showing at the bottom of the form

    Detailed List of Changes title
    Recipe Description
    Attribute Old value New value
    Title Gene’s Andalucian Valley Chicken #RSC Gene’s Andalusian Valley Chicken #RSC


    Read more at: http://www.food.com/members/subm/diffs.php?sid=27746248&continue=See+Your+Suggested+Changes...&oc=linkback
    LifeIsGood
    Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:33 am
    Forum Host
    Thank you!
    ShemaGeorge
    Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:52 am
    Newbie "Fry Cook" Poster
    I just submitted my "Cheesy Mac-n-Shrimp Ball" recipe but I dint find a place to submit my picture. Please help
    rosie316
    Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:18 am
    Forum Host
    ShemaGeorge wrote:
    I just submitted my "Cheesy Mac-n-Shrimp Ball" recipe but I dint find a place to submit my picture. Please help


    Hi Shema, I'm having the same problem. Jubes (Julie) gave me some great info in the Dining On A Dollar contest thread, but I'm still trying to figure it out.
    Good luck to you.
    -Rosie
    Kathy at Food.com
    Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:03 pm
    Food.com Staff
    LifeIsGood wrote:
    I just submitted my first and only recipe for this contest and I completely forgot to add #RSC to the title and Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry” to the description. I'd like to correct this, but I can't find the recipe anywhere. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you.
    icon_biggrin.gif
    I'm processing recipes right now. That's usually something I fix on contest recipes before publishing the recipe-- you are definitely not the only person who has forgotten to add #RSC to the title!
    Kathy at Food.com
    Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:06 pm
    Food.com Staff
    ShemaGeorge wrote:
    I just submitted my "Cheesy Mac-n-Shrimp Ball" recipe but I dint find a place to submit my picture. Please help
    After your recipe is published (should be in the next few minutes), you'll get an email that your recipe was published. Go to the recipe page, and you'll see a photo upload link to the left of the recipe description
    LaurieFigone
    Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:35 pm
    Newbie "Fry Cook" Poster
    HELP!! I'm trying to submit an entry to "Ready, Set, Cook Hidden Valley Contest". Your page is telling me the entry period is over...According to the rules I should still have a few hours to submit...can you help me?
    Kristine at Food.com
    Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:43 pm
    Food.com Staff
    Hi there,
    That was a premature change...sorry!

    It's back up now and you can enter your recipe from the contest page here:

    www.food.com/hiddenvalleyranch

    You have until just before 5pm to do it.
    rosie316
    Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:12 pm
    Forum Host
    Kristine at Food.com wrote:
    Hi there,
    That was a premature change...sorry!

    It's back up now and you can enter your recipe from the contest page here:

    www.food.com/hiddenvalleyranch

    You have until just before 5pm to do it.


    Kristine: I just posted my 2nd entry (at 2:58 p.m.) thinking I only hade two minutes to hit "send" (I'm in Chicago area). I think I have some type-o's on the page, but didn't want to miss the deadline. Will I be able to correct those after it has been approved? None in the title (at least I don't think so). But I started reading where it said is this how you want it to be shown, even tho where I had "capitols", the page didn't show them. It also had punctuaation marks where none were showing on my end.

    Sorry to be a pain. Good luck to all.
    -Rosie
    LaurieFigone
    Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:16 pm
    Newbie "Fry Cook" Poster
    Thanks!!
    I submitted my recipe, but, I don't see how to add the picture?
    LifeIsGood
    Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:23 pm
    Forum Host
    Kathy at Food.com wrote:
    LifeIsGood wrote:
    I just submitted my first and only recipe for this contest and I completely forgot to add #RSC to the title and Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry” to the description. I'd like to correct this, but I can't find the recipe anywhere. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you.
    icon_biggrin.gif
    I'm processing recipes right now. That's usually something I fix on contest recipes before publishing the recipe-- you are definitely not the only person who has forgotten to add #RSC to the title!


    Thank you so much, Kathy! icon_biggrin.gif
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next Page >> Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites