Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Australian/New Zealand Cooking / Make My Recipe ~ Australia Day Game - NOW CLOSED
    Lost? Site Map

    Make My Recipe ~ Australia Day Game - NOW CLOSED

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next Page >>
    Leggy Peggy
    Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:34 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Hey Tis and Jubes

    Hope this is okay. I need to replace my tag of Jubes' Indian - Onion Bhajis.
    The deep fryer is not coming out to play until I've lost a couple of kilos.
    Instead I will make her Chickpea and Kumara Salad #475465.
    The chickpeas are already soaking, so I should be able to report my
    completion in the next day or two.

    Once that's out of the way, I can be tagging again. And Jubes I promise
    to make the bhajis one day soon. I love them and keen to taste these.
    ------------------

    Jan is the IT girl! icon_lol.gif

    Here are Jan's recipes
    I'mPat
    Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:20 am
    Forum Host
    Leggy Peggy wrote:
    Hey Tis and Jubes

    Hope this is okay. I need to replace my tag of Jubes' Indian - Onion Bhajis.
    The deep fryer is not coming out to play until I've lost a couple of kilos.
    Instead I will make her Chickpea and Kumara Salad #475465.
    The chickpeas are already soaking, so I should be able to report my
    completion in the next day or two.

    Once that's out of the way, I can be tagging again. And Jubes I promise
    to make the bhajis one day soon. I love them and keen to taste these.
    ------------------


    Jan is the IT girl! icon_lol.gif

    Here are Jan's recipes



    Made a note on page 1 peggy - just about ready to crawl into bed been up since 6.30am abd didn't get to be till after midnight last night so feeling nackered at 9.30pm.


    Pat
    Leggy Peggy
    Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:30 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Thanks Pat. I was sure it would be okay.

    You must be tired. You changed page 1 to recipe 47565, when I really
    meant Chickpea and Kumara Salad #475465, Just add a 4 after the first 5. icon_wink.gif

    ------------------

    Jan is the IT girl! icon_lol.gif

    Here are Jan's recipes
    Aus/NZ Hosts
    Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:09 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Leggy Peggy wrote:
    Thanks Pat. I was sure it would be okay.

    You must be tired. You changed page 1 to recipe 47565, when I really
    meant Chickpea and Kumara Salad #475465, Just add a 4 after the first 5. icon_wink.gif

    ------------------

    Jan is the IT girl! icon_lol.gif

    Here are Jan's recipes


    icon_redface.gif finger slipped have corrected.


    Pat
    Leggy Peggy
    Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:53 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Finally I am up-to-date. Sorry it took so long.
    I've made and reviewed Jubes' delicious Chickpea and Kumara Salad.



    Jan is the IT girl! icon_lol.gif

    Here are Jan's recipes
    linguinelisa
    Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:39 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Hi,
    Mind if I play Australian tag even if I'm an American?

    I'll tag Jan's Ranch Marinated Oven-fried Chicken #81861
    linguinelisa is next!
    **Jubes**
    Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:57 pm
    Forum Host
    Leggy Peggy wrote:
    Finally I am up-to-date. Sorry it took so long.
    I've made and reviewed Jubes' delicious Chickpea and Kumara Salad.



    Jan is the IT girl! icon_lol.gif

    Here are Jan's recipes



    Thanks Peggy....your salad looks awesome ! ! icon_biggrin.gif

    -Julie
    Leggy Peggy
    Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:00 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    linguinelisa wrote:
    Hi,
    Mind if I play Australian tag even if I'm an American?

    I'll tag Jan's Ranch Marinated Oven-fried Chicken #81861
    linguinelisa is next!


    Hi linguinelisa wave.gif and welcome to the game.
    Our games are open to everyone, so it's great to have you drop in.
    Glad you found us.

    Hey everyone linguinelisa is IT.
    Here are her recipes
    **Jubes**
    Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:05 pm
    Forum Host
    linguinelisa wrote:
    Hi,
    Mind if I play Australian tag even if I'm an American?

    I'll tag Jan's Ranch Marinated Oven-fried Chicken #81861
    linguinelisa is next!


    wave.gif Hi linguinelisa

    Great to have you along !! Welcome to the game icon_biggrin.gif

    linguinelisa is IT and here are her recipes - linguinelisa's recipes
    Tisme
    Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:32 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    linguinelisa wrote:
    Hi,
    Mind if I play Australian tag even if I'm an American?

    I'll tag Jan's Ranch Marinated Oven-fried Chicken #81861
    linguinelisa is next!


    Hi linguinelisa, icon_biggrin.gif
    So great to see you join us.
    linguinelisa is IT and here are her recipes - linguinelisa's recipes


    Peg....Wonderful photo!

    Will update tomorrow, Its been so hot I just couldn't be bothered the last few days. icon_redface.gif
    I'mPat
    Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:16 am
    Forum Host
    Welcome to the game linguinelisa and I would like to tag you and make Pioneer Woman's Spicy Roasted Chicken Legs 474990

    I'mPat is IT and HERE ARE MY RECIPES.


    Pat
    JustJanS
    Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:51 am
    Food.com Groupie
    I made and reviewed Mersaydees' Grilled Asian Salmon tonight

    linguinelisa
    Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:31 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I have made and reviewed Ranch Marinated Oven-fried Chicken #81861
    tagged 3/9
    linguinelisa
    Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:51 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Tagging from I'm Pat Cheesy White Bean Dip #430250
    linguinelisa"s recipes are up next!
    JustJanS
    Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:04 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Tagging Linguinelisa's Pioneer Woman's Salad Tacos

    so that makes me it.

    I'm so glad you enjoyed the chicken linguinelisa icon_smile.gif
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites