Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Australian/New Zealand Cooking / Make My Recipe ~ Australia Day Game - NOW CLOSED
    Lost? Site Map

    Make My Recipe ~ Australia Day Game - NOW CLOSED

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next Page >>
    pammyowl
    Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:42 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    icon_lol.gif You and ne both! icon_lol.gif
    Acadia*
    Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:07 am
    Food.com Groupie
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!
    I'mPat
    Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:34 am
    Forum Host
    Well in the land downunder we are well and truly into the new year, I've just polished of lunch of left over ham and salad - it is 1.33pm icon_biggrin.gif so HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL.


    Pat
    Tisme
    Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:34 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Acadia is IT Acadia*
    mersaydees
    Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:27 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Since Acadia is IT, here's one to try!

    Made Acadia's Shallow Fried Eggplant With Tomato Chutney #484934 due 1/8.

    JustJanS
    Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:38 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Happy New Year everyone. I'm sorry I've been so scarce, but promise I will get back and play again as soon as I can.

    We are just home from Perth, and off again to Brisbane in the morning for a wedding. We get home and go see the grandsons before awalde visits us (and Peggy!) from Switzerland, then it's off to Vietnam and Cambodia for a month. March will be a month of cooking and relaxing for me lol
    Acadia*
    Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:47 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I made and reviewed Soup a L'oignon (French Onion Soup), #483528 by Pammyowl

    Tisme
    Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:41 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Amazing photo's mersaydees and Acadia icon_biggrin.gif

    I have made and reviewed pammy's Chicken Tikka Masala
    Tisme
    Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:14 am
    Food.com Groupie
    JustJanS wrote:
    Happy New Year everyone. I'm sorry I've been so scarce, but promise I will get back and play again as soon as I can.

    We are just home from Perth, and off again to Brisbane in the morning for a wedding. We get home and go see the grandsons before awalde visits us (and Peggy!) from Switzerland, then it's off to Vietnam and Cambodia for a month. March will be a month of cooking and relaxing for me lol


    Sound's like you are having a wonderful time Jan!
    You will be back to cooking in no time! icon_wink.gif
    Hey girl....Can we come a knockin on that caravan yet.......??? With all this jet setting the caravan may be not a rockin so much? icon_wink.gif icon_wink.gif icon_wink.gif rotfl.gif rotfl.gif rotfl.gif
    Aus/NZ Hosts
    Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:18 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Page 1 has been updated.
    Photobucket

    Acadia is IT Acadia*
    Tisme
    Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:01 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Made and reviwed Acadia 's My Favorite Steak Marinade icon_biggrin.gif

    Tis is it


    here are my recipes
    Linky
    Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:52 am
    Food.com Groupie
    I would love to try Mushroom Sauce for Steak by tisme, but I will be icon_surprised.gif substituting marmite for the vegemite icon_surprised.gif
    (I have a little packet from our trip last year to NZ and have been looking for a recipe that could use it.)


    Here are my recipes: Linky
    Tisme
    Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:32 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Linky wrote:
    I would love to try Mushroom Sauce for Steak by tisme, but I will be icon_surprised.gif substituting marmite for the vegemite icon_surprised.gif
    (I have a little packet from our trip last year to NZ and have been looking for a recipe that could use it.)


    Here are my recipes: Linky


    Good luck Linky.... Hope you enjoy it.
    Funny... I can't eat Marmite, just tastes yuk to me.... rotfl.gif
    And yet it supposed to be similar to Vegemite. icon_biggrin.gif
    Waiting to see how the recipe goes with Marmite! icon_biggrin.gif
    Linky
    Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:46 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Tisme wrote:
    Linky wrote:
    I would love to try Mushroom Sauce for Steak by tisme, but I will be icon_surprised.gif substituting marmite for the vegemite icon_surprised.gif
    (I have a little packet from our trip last year to NZ and have been looking for a recipe that could use it.)


    Here are my recipes: Linky


    Good luck Linky.... Hope you enjoy it.
    Funny... I can't eat Marmite, just tastes yuk to me.... rotfl.gif
    And yet it supposed to be similar to Vegemite. icon_biggrin.gif
    Waiting to see how the recipe goes with Marmite! icon_biggrin.gif


    We once had an exchange student from Zimbabwe and she loved one of them and turned her nose up at the other. Can't remember which was which. I figure with only 2 teaspoons in the recipe, how bad (or identifiable) could it be??
    Tisme
    Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:14 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Linky wrote:
    Tisme wrote:
    Linky wrote:
    I would love to try Mushroom Sauce for Steak by tisme, but I will be icon_surprised.gif substituting marmite for the vegemite icon_surprised.gif
    (I have a little packet from our trip last year to NZ and have been looking for a recipe that could use it.)


    Here are my recipes: Linky


    Good luck Linky.... Hope you enjoy it.
    Funny... I can't eat Marmite, just tastes yuk to me.... rotfl.gif
    And yet it supposed to be similar to Vegemite. icon_biggrin.gif
    Waiting to see how the recipe goes with Marmite! icon_biggrin.gif


    We once had an exchange student from Zimbabwe and she loved one of them and turned her nose up at the other. Can't remember which was which. I figure with only 2 teaspoons in the recipe, how bad (or identifiable) could it be??


    Yes I noticed a difference also!
    You can just taste the Vegemite in the recipe, it justs add a subtle flavour really! So I don't think the Marmite will be all that different. icon_biggrin.gif

    Linky is it......
    Here are Linky's recipes: Linky
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites