Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Community Cafe - Archives / Ahem...Oh Dib's...better than Boullion!
    Lost? Site Map

    Ahem...Oh Dib's...better than Boullion!

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3
    Dib's
    Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:12 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Chicagoland Chef du Jour
    Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:52 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Really excellent, Dib's!

    DH is feeling well enough to eat so we will be eating leftover beef tenderloin with gravy 'n noodles. I offered to make spaetzle but he was packaged noodles.

    The gravy packet is beef gravy from no other than Better Than Bouillon! Go figure. I must have gotten it at the butcher shop.
    Dib's
    Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:28 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Chicagoland Chef du Jour wrote:
    Really excellent, Dib's!

    DH is feeling well enough to eat so we will be eating leftover beef tenderloin with gravy 'n noodles. I offered to make spaetzle but he was packaged noodles.

    The gravy packet is beef gravy from no other than Better Than Bouillon! Go figure. I must have gotten it at the butcher shop.


    Double on the Excellent! I'm happy your DH is feeling a little better, and a packet of BTB- icon_cool.gif !
    Iron Bloomers
    Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:11 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    BINGO! Just got the ham base for $3.49 at the local Schnucks!
    Happy Dance!!!!
    Dib's
    Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:03 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Iron Bloomers wrote:
    BINGO! Just got the ham base for $3.49 at the local Schnucks!
    Happy Dance!!!!


    You should have gotten 2-it's very good!
    Iron Bloomers
    Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:53 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Dib's wrote:
    Iron Bloomers wrote:
    BINGO! Just got the ham base for $3.49 at the local Schnucks!
    Happy Dance!!!!


    You should have gotten 2-it's very good!


    I'll go back..... icon_rolleyes.gif icon_cool.gif
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites