Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Cooking Games with Friends / Photo Tag Winter
    Lost? Site Map

    Photo Tag Winter

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18, 19, 20  Next Page >>
    Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle
    Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:07 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Tagged on 02/03/13, I've MERP'd Mike's Fig Walnut Wheat Yeast Bread (ABM) #494552 ~ I look forward to having it toasted for breakfast, with cream cheese!

    lazyme
    Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:12 pm
    Forum Host
    breezermom wrote:
    Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle wrote:
    Sue Lau wrote:


    Sue is up-
    Camera Shy (My Recipes Sans Photos)


    Tagging Sue Lau's Chicken Tagine with Figs, Olives, and Pistachios #82635 (due 02/22/13)

    K-U-W is IT! >>>> Kerfuffle's I Wanna Be In Pictures!


    Bringing this down for easier tagging!


    Bringing forward to the new page.
    AZPARZYCH
    Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:33 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Tagged 01/27 Due 02/10
    Made and reviewed New Potatoes with Green Beans, Country-Style 35170 by Sue Lau
    breezermom
    Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:05 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle wrote:
    Tagged on 02/03/13, I've MERP'd Mike's Fig Walnut Wheat Yeast Bread (ABM) #494552 ~ I look forward to having it toasted for breakfast, with cream cheese!



    Can I join you for breakfast? That looks delicious!
    breezermom
    Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    AZPARZYCH wrote:
    Tagged 01/27 Due 02/10
    Made and reviewed New Potatoes with Green Beans, Country-Style 35170 by Sue Lau


    Wow! That photo brings back memories for me. My Mom made a dish like that almost every week when I was growing up. Looks delicious!
    breezermom
    Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:10 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle wrote:
    Sue Lau wrote:


    Sue is up-
    Camera Shy (My Recipes Sans Photos)


    Tagging Sue Lau's Chicken Tagine with Figs, Olives, and Pistachios #82635 (due 02/22/13)

    K-U-W is IT! >>>> Kerfuffle's I Wanna Be In Pictures!


    Bringing this forward for easier tagging! Under the 24 Hour Rule, all KUW's recipes are eligible for tagging.

    Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle is IT
    breezermom
    Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:06 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I have made and very much enjoyed KUW's Creamy Cauliflower Soup With Artichoke Hearts, Asiago and Bacon! 487372, tagged Feb 4th.

    Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle
    Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:16 am
    Food.com Groupie
    breezermom wrote:
    Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle wrote:


    K-U-W is IT! >>>> Kerfuffle's I Wanna Be In Pictures![/b]


    Bringing this forward for easier tagging! Under the 24 Hour Rule, all KUW's recipes are eligible for tagging.

    Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle is IT


    Anyone baking for their valentine? I have cakes, pies, butterscotch brownies, and cookies in ALL MY RECIPES! ~ take a look!
    breezermom
    Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:15 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Page 1 is updated to here! I have to work late tonight, so may not be able to check back in till pretty late.....

    Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle wrote:
    breezermom wrote:
    Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle wrote:


    K-U-W is IT! >>>> Kerfuffle's I Wanna Be In Pictures![/b]


    Bringing this forward for easier tagging! Under the 24 Hour Rule, all KUW's recipes are eligible for tagging.

    Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle is IT


    Anyone baking for their valentine? I have cakes, pies, butterscotch brownies, and cookies in ALL MY RECIPES! ~ take a look!
    breezermom
    Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:58 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I'd like to tag KUW's Arugula Salad With Bacon, Dates, Almonds and Parmesan 480614 if I can find the dates. If not, I'll make Cuban Chicken 494524.

    Breezermom's Strike A Pose Collection
    CaliforniaJan
    Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:43 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Tagging Breezermom's Golden Couscous.

    California Jan is IT - Wishin' You Could See Me! icon_biggrin.gif
    breezermom
    Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:42 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    CaliforniaJan wrote:
    Tagging Breezermom's Golden Couscous.

    California Jan is IT - Wishin' You Could See Me! icon_biggrin.gif




    Thank you so much for the tag!!
    Satyne
    Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:24 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Sounds like fun. I'd like to join in. I'll try to submit some tags soon.
    breezermom
    Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:25 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Satyne wrote:
    Sounds like fun. I'd like to join in. I'll try to submit some tags soon.




    We look forward to seeing you back soon!
    breezermom
    Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:22 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    CaliforniaJan wrote:
    Tagging Breezermom's Golden Couscous.

    California Jan is IT - Wishin' You Could See Me! icon_biggrin.gif


    Under the 24 Hour Rule, all California Jan's recipes are eligible for tagging!

    CaliforniaJan is IT!
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18, 19, 20  Next Page >> Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites