Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Breads & Baking / Bake anything lately?
    Lost? Site Map

    Bake anything lately?

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 26, 27, 28  Next Page >>
    Red Apple Guy
    Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:27 pm
    Forum Host
    Thanks Len and Bonnie.
    JoeV
    Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:34 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Made a variant of my honey whole wheat bread, by adding 2oz. of Bob's Red Mill 10-grain cereal and 2 oz. of oatmeal that I pulsed in the food processor, and added another 1 oz. of water to compensate for the hydration. Not much difference in flavor from the base recipe, but a lot more fiber. And as some of us seasoned citizens here know, fiber is our friend. icon_lol.gif

    Bonnie G #2
    Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:01 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    JoeV wrote:
    Made a variant of my honey whole wheat bread, by adding 2oz. of Bob's Red Mill 10-grain cereal and 2 oz. of oatmeal that I pulsed in the food processor, and added another 1 oz. of water to compensate for the hydration. Not much difference in flavor from the base recipe, but a lot more fiber. And as some of us seasoned citizens here know, fiber is our friend. icon_lol.gif



    Oh PLEASE Joe, next time I make bread come and slice mine for me icon_rolleyes.gif
    JoeV
    Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:43 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Bonnie G #2 wrote:
    Oh PLEASE Joe, next time I make bread come and slice mine for me icon_rolleyes.gif
    Uhhhhh, sumpin's wrong with this picture. I don't mind slicing it for you if YOU bring it HERE, but you want me to travel??? What's in it for me? icon_lol.gif
    Red Apple Guy
    Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:18 pm
    Forum Host
    icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif
    Bonnie G #2
    Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:18 am
    Food.com Groupie
    JoeV wrote:
    Bonnie G #2 wrote:
    Oh PLEASE Joe, next time I make bread come and slice mine for me icon_rolleyes.gif
    Uhhhhh, sumpin's wrong with this picture. I don't mind slicing it for you if YOU bring it HERE, but you want me to travel??? What's in it for me? icon_lol.gif


    Now Joe, is that a gentlemanly (is that a word) thing to think icon_wink.gif
    Red Apple Guy
    Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:58 am
    Forum Host
    icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif again
    Red Apple Guy
    Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:13 am
    Forum Host
    Made pretzels with my 3-yr-old grandson. playing with dough was suggested by his physical therapist to deal with hand-muscle issues.

    First we made "snakes" and then pretzels. He looked cool in his apron. Wish I'd taken a photo. Here's one of the lil' baker.

    duonyte
    Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:25 am
    Forum Host
    What a sweetie!
    Bonnie G #2
    Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:35 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Oh Red, he's precious why didn't you show us the snakes?
    Red Apple Guy
    Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:40 am
    Forum Host
    Bonnie G #2 wrote:
    Oh Red, he's precious why didn't you show us the snakes?

    Should have.

    that kid is great, but he still could destroy a bowling ball.
    Red Apple Guy
    Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:42 am
    Forum Host
    Bonnie G #2 wrote:
    Oh Red, he's precious why didn't you show us the snakes?

    Should have.

    that kid is great, but he still could destroy a bowling ball. He's a regular Huckleberry Finn and the opposite of his older brother, every teacher's dream kid.
    Bonnie G #2
    Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:23 am
    Food.com Groupie
    YUM! Look what I just finished - great sweet-tart flavor. Deluxe Lemon Bars
    Red Apple Guy
    Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:45 am
    Forum Host
    Don't do that 20 minutes before lunch! icon_smile.gif

    Bonnie, my daughter took some photos of my grandson the baker:

    ..in a hand-print apron:


    Before baking and after "snakes"
    Donna M.
    Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:48 am
    Forum Host
    Cute grandson, Red. I think he looks like you! I have one that age also, turned 3 on August 12. It's a fun age.

    Bonnie, those lemon bars look fabulous! I should make some. My son was at Sam's Club the other day and they had a package of 10 Meyer lemons for 98 cents. Such a deal, so he bought me one. I've never had them before, so I'm curious to try them out on a recipe.
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 26, 27, 28  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites