Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Australian/New Zealand Cooking / Make My Recipe Reunion ~ Tag Game - Come enjoy the reunion!
    Lost? Site Map

    Make My Recipe Reunion ~ Tag Game - Come enjoy the reunion!

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next Page >>
    mersaydees
    Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:34 am
    Food.com Groupie
    pammyowl wrote:
    mersaydees wrote:
    Ginger capsules can't hurt you -- they can only help. And of course the fresh variety! Go ginger! icon_biggrin.gif


    You put fresh ginger in capsules? I buy the powdered ginger and pack my own capsules bought at the co-op.


    I buy ginger capsules at a health foods store. Our local Walmart carries them, too. I meant that eating fresh ginger is also a good idea, but not as reliable as taking the capsules daily. I did not think about packing my own capsules; I will be on the lookout for that opportunity. icon_smile.gif
    mersaydees
    Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:37 am
    Food.com Groupie
    I'mPat
    Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:48 am
    Forum Host
    Tagging amersaydees Couscous Salad 294364

    I'mPat is IT and HERE ARE MY RECIPES.


    Pat
    mersaydees
    Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:02 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I'mPat wrote:
    Tagging amersaydees Couscous Salad 294364

    I'mPat is IT and HERE ARE MY RECIPES.

    Pat


    I hope you like it Pat! It's one of my favorites. Chef Dudo, whom I like a lot, thought that it was "bland". Turmeric, extra virgin olive oil, sweet peppers, garlic, cumin, and chilli powder spice it up enough for me. I confess that I sometimes double the garlic and chilli powder because I love them so! Rate it what you truly feel about it - I still love Chef Dudo! icon_wink.gif icon_smile.gif

    HERE ARE Pat's RECIPES!
    I'mPat
    Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:19 pm
    Forum Host
    mersaydees wrote:
    I'mPat wrote:
    Tagging amersaydees Couscous Salad 294364

    I'mPat is IT and HERE ARE MY RECIPES.

    Pat


    I hope you like it Pat! It's one of my favorites. Chef Dudo, whom I like a lot, thought that it was "bland". Turmeric, extra virgin olive oil, sweet peppers, garlic, cumin, and chilli powder spice it up enough for me. I confess that I sometimes double the garlic and chilli powder because I love them so! Rate it what you truly feel about it - I still love Chef Dudo! icon_wink.gif icon_smile.gif

    HERE ARE Pat's RECIPES!


    I will make as per recipe but add a bit of extra spice into my portion as I like it spicier than the DM does but as is will be perfect for her.


    Pat
    Nancy's Pantry
    Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:32 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Hi Everyone,

    Just want to report that Lemon Honey Pistachio Chicken With Apricot Rice #489212 has been made, reviewed and enjoyed very much!


    Nancy
    pammyowl
    Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:57 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Nancy's Pantry
    Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:35 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Good Morning, Afternoon or Evening -- whichever it is for you! icon_lol.gif


    Thought those of you who don't see snow (like me) would appreciate this version of a Snowman.




    This is the closest I ever get to a real snowman; however, I once made one that was 6 inches tall -- not sure that met the requirements for a snowman, but it was the best I could do with the limited amount of snow!

    Happy Holidays,


    Nancy icon_smile.gif
    I'mPat
    Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:23 am
    Forum Host
    Nancy's Pantry wrote:
    Good Morning, Afternoon or Evening -- whichever it is for you! icon_lol.gif


    Thought those of you who don't see snow (like me) would appreciate this version of a Snowman.




    This is the closest I ever get to a real snowman; however, I once made one that was 6 inches tall -- not sure that met the requirements for a snowman, but it was the best I could do with the limited amount of snow!

    Happy Holidays,


    Nancy icon_smile.gif


    love it Nancy and can see a lot of Aussie kids building those on the beach over the holiday period.


    Pat
    Mia in Germany
    Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:12 am
    Forum Host
    wave.gif
    Sorry I'm somewhat late icon_redface.gif
    Completed these a couple of days ago and forgot to review and report:
    Rice Flour Tortillas #470772 and Basic Bread &ndash; Gluten-Free #474442 both by mersaydees

    Thank you icon_biggrin.gif
    AZPARZYCH
    Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:15 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Can I have an extension on Peas With Mushrooms, Bacon & Cream 482744 due 12/13, I won't get to it until Monday since we are going out of town this weekend. Thanks
    Mia in Germany
    Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:47 pm
    Forum Host
    Tagging I'm Pat's Sate Prawns (Shrimp) #489737
    Mia in Germany is IT!
    And she has a couple more completions:
    Chef Buggsy Mate's Gluten-Free Ginger Soy Sesame Chicken #438129
    Tisme's Chicken With Sour Cherry Sauce #207784
    Nancy's Pantry's Addictive Oatmeal Molasses Cookies #393742
    Aus/NZ Hosts
    Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:29 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    PAGE 1 UP TO DATE icon_lol.gif


    Pat
    Crafty Lady 13
    Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:21 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I have MERP'd Grilled Brown Sugar Pork Chops #172609 by lauralie41. Tagged 12/9/12

    SwapPics003

    Outstanding!!! This is definitely a must try recipe. icon_biggrin.gif
    Aus/NZ Hosts
    Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:11 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Crafty Lady 13 wrote:
    I have MERP'd Grilled Brown Sugar Pork Chops #172609 by lauralie41. Tagged 12/9/12

    SwapPics003

    Outstanding!!! This is definitely a must try recipe. icon_biggrin.gif



    What a wonderful photo Crafty Lady!
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45  Next Page >> Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites