Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Vegetarian / Vegan / Veggie Swap #52 ~ November ~ Official Swap Thread
    Lost? Site Map

    Veggie Swap #52 ~ November ~ Official Swap Thread

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next Page >>
    Katzen
    Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:37 pm
    Forum Host
    Rita~ wrote:
    My first recipe made and reviewed was Acadia`s Naan Flatbread Pizza #487323


    OHHHHHHHHHH, Rita!!!! I'm sooo drooling!

    Yummo!!

    Kat
    Katzen
    Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:44 pm
    Forum Host
    ~Updated to here~

    Well, it sure did snow!

    The weather-person said that the snow would all come on Saturday.

    On Friday, we had no snow.

    This was Saturday, when the snow had stopped:


    This is what we woke up to this morning:



    I guess they don't call it Winterpeg for nothing!

    Loula, those are some fantastic suggestions - thank you!

    Brrr! Stay warm, wherever you are!

    Kat
    Wish I Could Cook
    Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:33 am
    Food.com Groupie
    One thing I don't miss at all is walking in snow and getting it inside my shoes -- hate that! So I'm feeling for you Kat. Unless you're one of those types that enjoys all kinds of winter sports. Which you probably almost have to living in Canada, don't you?

    But anyway, I'm here to report a completion or Rita's delish Chickpea Salad. Simple and tasty!
    Starrynews
    Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:43 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Yikes! That's a lot of snow. They are saying we might get some later today... after yesterday was 70 and sunny icon_rolleyes.gif Crazy weather.

    Recipenap Goat Cheese and Tart Apple on French Bread Appetizer #364589 by Wish I Could Cook

    I failed to tag it earlier, so this is a tag and completion in one icon_smile.gif made and enjoyed!

    Wish I Could Cook
    Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:51 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Starrynews wrote:
    Yikes! That's a lot of snow. They are saying we might get some later today... after yesterday was 70 and sunny icon_rolleyes.gif Crazy weather.

    Recipenap Goat Cheese and Tart Apple on French Bread Appetizer #364589 by Wish I Could Cook

    I failed to tag it earlier, so this is a tag and completion in one icon_smile.gif made and enjoyed!


    You make that look so yummy! Thanks for the great photo and review!
    Elmotoo
    Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:26 am
    Forum Host
    please don't worry you haven't been forgotten. busy losing my freaking mind.
    Cookgirl
    Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:55 am
    Forum Host
    All of my tagged recipes are reviewed as of this posting.

    Blueberry Flax Hot Cereal With Quinoa by Katzen <<-----this was super yummy!
    (I took a picture of this cereal but I don't like the way quinoa
    photographs. It looks like little worms. There's really not much
    I can do to "prettify" it. icon_redface.gif )


    _________________________________________________

    Anyone have a basic bread recipe they can suggest
    for our official Thanksgiving meal? I'm thinking of making rolls.
    Help?
    Cookgirl
    Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:57 am
    Forum Host
    Elmotoo wrote:
    please don't worry you haven't been forgotten. busy losing my freaking mind.


    ¡No have-o problem-o, Sinora!

    ¡No worry-oes!
    Katzen
    Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:13 pm
    Forum Host
    ~Updated to here!~

    Hey WICC! No, I don't do any winter sports, unless you call tobogganing a sport! Seriously, before I moved here, I lived in west Toronto, in a place right by the lake; the lake has a warming effect which meant I only rarely saw snow. I moved here because I fell so in love with Harry, and with three sons between 12 and 17, there was no way I'd ask him to leave here for Toronto. As a kid, I used to cross-country ski - I'd probably do that again... but taking the kids to sports and watching the kid's sports is almost a full-time job 'round here!

    Kat
    Katzen
    Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:20 pm
    Forum Host
    Cookgirl wrote:
    All of my tagged recipes are reviewed as of this posting.

    Blueberry Flax Hot Cereal With Quinoa by Katzen <<-----this was super yummy!
    (I took a picture of this cereal but I don't like the way quinoa
    photographs. It looks like little worms. There's really not much
    I can do to "prettify" it. icon_redface.gif )


    _________________________________________________

    Anyone have a basic bread recipe they can suggest
    for our official Thanksgiving meal? I'm thinking of making rolls.
    Help?


    Thanks, CG!

    For rolls, I recently made Mom's Air Buns (Rolls) which was wonderful... I've made several versions of the 'air' bread or rolls which turned out well. She does have a whole wheat version as well, Mom's 100% Whole Wheat Air Buns (Rolls) for Abm, and a whole grain version, Mom's 100% Whole Grain Air Buns (Rolls) (Knead Dough in the Abm).

    Kat
    Cookgirl
    Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:28 pm
    Forum Host
    Thanks for those links! I was thinking
    along the lines of ww buns or light ww buns, too.
    Will peruse those recipes!

    I added that last one to the menu. I like being able
    to pop the ingredients in the ABM to do the dirty work.
    I'll be a busy gal come next week! icon_wink.gif
    Rita~
    Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:43 pm
    Forum Host
    Made and reviewed Alouette Baby Brie Toasts With Pear and Chocolate Wine Sauce #394291By Wish I Could Cook


    Sorry not the best photo but these were a big hit! not one left!
    Cookgirl
    Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:10 pm
    Forum Host
    Recipenapping Lavender Salad Dressing by Rita

    ^^ This will be on the official Thanksgiving menu next week!
    Elmotoo
    Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:48 pm
    Forum Host
    Progress! For our VIP, Rita, I've chosen Glazed Pineapples #244235!

    For Cookgirl, Across the Pond Tasty Leeks #167747 & Tomatoes and Leeks With Fresh Sage #143038 icon_wink.gif

    xo Bethie
    Wish I Could Cook
    Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:23 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Rita~ wrote:
    Made and reviewed Alouette Baby Brie Toasts With Pear and Chocolate Wine Sauce #394291By Wish I Could Cook


    Sorry not the best photo but these were a big hit! not one left!


    Thanks Rita for the great review and awesome photo! What is so funny is that last night I made the same thing as a test run for a thanksgiving appy. My camera is in hiding so I was especially thrilled to see your review and photo this morning!
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next Page >> Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites