Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Middle East & North Africa / OCTOBER/NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2012 NA/ME TAG! Welcome!
    Lost? Site Map

    OCTOBER/NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2012 NA/ME TAG! Welcome!

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next Page >>
    awalde
    Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:53 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Annacia wrote:
    awalde wrote:
    wave.gif Hi girls!

    I will prepare soon Annacia's Cinnamon Anise Tea #485790

    Last Sunday we had about 22°C and tomorrow we'll reach temperature near the freezing point. I need something warm!


    awalde's NA*ME recipes are IT!


    awalde, hi hon wave.gif

    Thank you very much. It's beginning to feel too much like winter here also. We are having heavy frost every morning and we've had a number of light snow falls already. My summer shoes are put away and the winter boots are out.

    I wonder how much a house in Morocco would cost?


    Heavy frost? icon_eek.gif
    We were just in time to bring my phaleonopsis in the house.

    Tomorrow will be time for my citrus plants!
    Annacia
    Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:07 pm
    Forum Host
    awalde wrote:
    Annacia wrote:
    awalde wrote:
    wave.gif Hi girls!

    I will prepare soon Annacia's Cinnamon Anise Tea #485790

    Last Sunday we had about 22°C and tomorrow we'll reach temperature near the freezing point. I need something warm!


    awalde's NA*ME recipes are IT!


    awalde, hi hon wave.gif

    Thank you very much. It's beginning to feel too much like winter here also. We are having heavy frost every morning and we've had a number of light snow falls already. My summer shoes are put away and the winter boots are out.

    I wonder how much a house in Morocco would cost?


    Heavy frost? icon_eek.gif
    We were just in time to bring my phaleonopsis in the house.

    Tomorrow will be time for my citrus plants!


    I just can't tell you how tired I am of winter. Here in Canada it just never seems to end and going out in -20 /-30 isn't something I enjoy. Sometime in the next week or so I'll be doing my major yearly shopping. I'll stock on on meats and frozen veggies, canned and dry goods, flour, spice and herbs. coffee and tea, paper products. Everything really except for bread (and I make a lot of my own), eggs, milk and fresh veggies that can be found at the local store. I love my kitchen and pantry right after this shopping icon_biggrin.gif
    awalde
    Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:10 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    We just enjoyed Annacia's warm and delicious Cinnamon Anise Tea #485790.

    Ann, you are a coffe and tea specialist, your should write a book about them!
    Annacia
    Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:04 pm
    Forum Host
    awalde wrote:
    We just enjoyed Annacia's warm and delicious Cinnamon Anise Tea #485790.

    Ann, you are a coffe and tea specialist, your should write a book about them!


    Ah, thank you hon. I'm no specialist, I just make what I like. icon_biggrin.gif

    WOW, your fast! I'm happy that you enjoyed the tea.
    Elmotoo
    Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:32 pm
    Forum Host
    Hi Ladies! I couldn't do Canadian plains winters! We're getting ready for Frankenstorm here....Hurricane Sandy meets nor'easter. Should be a FINE mess. icon_rolleyes.gif
    Annacia
    Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:33 pm
    Forum Host
    Elmotoo wrote:
    Hi Ladies! I couldn't do Canadian plains winters! We're getting ready for Frankenstorm here....Hurricane Sandy meets nor'easter. Should be a FINE mess. icon_rolleyes.gif


    icon_eek.gif

    one word

    RUN!

    Seriously, will you be evacuated? icon_sad.gif
    Elmotoo
    Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:44 pm
    Forum Host
    Annacia wrote:
    Elmotoo wrote:
    Hi Ladies! I couldn't do Canadian plains winters! We're getting ready for Frankenstorm here....Hurricane Sandy meets nor'easter. Should be a FINE mess. icon_rolleyes.gif


    icon_eek.gif

    one word

    RUN!

    Seriously, will you be evacuated? icon_sad.gif

    nah. we're an island but my house isn't ON the water like the Outer Banks or NOLA. Plus it's rare to get anything truly major here. I did have part of a tree down in a hurricane last year, tho.... it will just be sloppy as all get out. ppl here freak at 1" of snow. Truly, they don't know how to drive in it. I grew up in Maine & have the same hoarding tendencies as you, Annacia, even tho there's a supermarket at the end of my block, lol.
    Annacia
    Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:40 pm
    Forum Host
    I'm glad that it's not going to be anything major serious for you hon.

    Actually, it's not hoarding tendencies as such. This will be the second year that I have done it. Just since we moved out here. We're 1.5 hrs (1 way) from real shopping stores and 2.5 from Costco ( icon_lol.gif ). The road is a 2 lane affair that in the winter is an ice road and it terrifies me. I told DH before we bought this place that I would not travel it in the winter unless it was life or death.

    My car is already off the road till next spring and I'll be driving the truck to take him the the Hospital on Wed for his second cataract surgery, back the next day to the doc's for a follow up. My last trip will be the next day I have off in PAC and that will be my "Winter Shopping".

    Man, I wish I had a fire place to snuggle up by. icon_biggrin.gif
    Cookgirl
    Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:20 pm
    Forum Host
    Is awalde IT?
    Contest & Event Host
    Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:31 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Yes mam. icon_biggrin.gif
    Cookgirl
    Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:41 pm
    Forum Host
    Annacia
    Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:42 pm
    Forum Host
    I wish I was getting emails icon_cry.gif

    Hi CG wave.gif

    Sounds good!
    Annacia
    Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:44 pm
    Forum Host
    Tagged 10/25

    I've made
    La Kama #252840 by Elmotoo

    Fab stuff!! icon_biggrin.gif
    awalde
    Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:48 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Cookgirl wrote:
    Groovy! Then I will tag awalde's Roasted Vegetables Plate With Cilantro Parsley Dressing

    CG is IT!

    I can NA*ME that tune...


    Thanks a lot CG! wave.gif
    Elmotoo
    Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:33 pm
    Forum Host
    I AM OK! We're very lucky here in the middle of Staten Island. Nothing short of a nightmare here in NY/NJ.

    I am adding November onto this October thread so just carry on!

    Annacia - thank you sweetie for the review!

    xo Beth
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next Page >> Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites