Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Cooking Games with Friends / Bargain Basement April 2013
    Lost? Site Map

    Bargain Basement April 2013

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24, 25, 26  Next Page >>
    mersaydees
    Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:37 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Boomette wrote:
    lazyme wrote:
    Boomette wrote:
    page 1 updated to here icon_smile.gif Sorry for the delay. At work it's crazy. We're only 2 to do all the work. And at home, the evenings go by so fast. I do 1 hour of exercice per day and then it's time to prepare the lunches, clean the kitchen and it's almost time to go to bed loll


    Wow! You have a busy schedule. Hope you get a little 'me' time on occasion as well. icon_wink.gif


    oh yes I have "me" time icon_lol.gif In my hour of exercice, I can read on my reader at the same time, or sometimes I watch tv. And besides that, I read almost an hour before going to bed.


    Good for you! That's me time I'm working up to! icon_smile.gif
    Boomette
    Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:19 am
    Food.com Groupie
    page 1 updated icon_smile.gif
    **Tinkerbell**
    Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:10 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Hi Boomie! wave.gif
    It's been awhile since I played, but I stumbled on this old, neglected recipe last week.
    *Tink

    **Tinkerbell** #28177 is tagging Ooey-Gooey Marshmallow Brownies #435628
    **Tinkerbell**
    Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:18 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    This is my new go-to brownie recipe. yummy.gif

    **Tinkerbell** #28177 has completed Ooey-Gooey Marshmallow Brownies #435628

    LARavenscroft
    Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:40 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Tagging GinnyP's Mexican Spoon Bread #44070 posted October 2002 with zero reviews.
    duonyte
    Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:19 pm
    Forum Host
    tagging PinkCherryBlossom's Aubergine (Eggplant) Curry With Lemongrass & Coconut Milk #193727 posted 2006 no reviews
    LARavenscroft
    Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:26 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Tagging qotw13's Apple With Yogurt Dip #302387 posted May 2008 with zero reviews.
    duonyte
    Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:11 pm
    Forum Host
    duonyte wrote:
    tagging PinkCherryBlossom's Aubergine (Eggplant) Curry With Lemongrass & Coconut Milk #193727 posted 2006 no reviews


    and this was my yummy dinner tonight!
    lazyme
    Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:03 pm
    Forum Host
    **Tinkerbell** wrote:
    This is my new go-to brownie recipe. yummy.gif

    **Tinkerbell** #28177 has completed Ooey-Gooey Marshmallow Brownies #435628



    Wow! Those look wonderful, Tink. Nice to see you here again. icon_biggrin.gif Don't suppose there are any left that you could send my way? icon_lol.gif
    lazyme
    Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:06 pm
    Forum Host
    Tagging please....
    Country Green Beans #224668, posted 4/25/07, 0 reviews
    Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes #403666, posted 12/14/09, 0 reviews
    **Tinkerbell**
    Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:53 am
    Food.com Groupie
    lazyme wrote:
    **Tinkerbell** wrote:
    This is my new go-to brownie recipe. yummy.gif

    **Tinkerbell** #28177 has completed Ooey-Gooey Marshmallow Brownies #435628



    Wow! Those look wonderful, Tink. Nice to see you here again. icon_biggrin.gif Don't suppose there are any left that you could send my way? icon_lol.gif


    Uhhh.... icon_redface.gif Not even a crumb. DH came home the other day and said, "Where are the brownies? I'm totally craving one!" DD and I just looked at each other. icon_lol.gif I promised to make more this week.
    lazyme
    Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:48 am
    Forum Host
    **Tinkerbell** wrote:
    lazyme wrote:
    **Tinkerbell** wrote:
    This is my new go-to brownie recipe. yummy.gif

    **Tinkerbell** #28177 has completed Ooey-Gooey Marshmallow Brownies #435628



    Wow! Those look wonderful, Tink. Nice to see you here again. icon_biggrin.gif Don't suppose there are any left that you could send my way? icon_lol.gif


    Uhhh.... icon_redface.gif Not even a crumb. DH came home the other day and said, "Where are the brownies? I'm totally craving one!" DD and I just looked at each other. icon_lol.gif I promised to make more this week.


    Please make a double batch and I will zmail you my address! rotfl.gif
    **Tinkerbell**
    Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:02 am
    Food.com Groupie
    I'll totally do it. I've got to send stuff up there anyway. My mom was just down here for a few weeks while I recovered from surgery, and she ended up with so much stuff going home (we designed and cut the pieces for a quilt, I sent back a BSU sweatshirt for my nephew's birthday), that she couldn't get it all packed! So, she left a bunch of stuff here that I'll mail to her. icon_lol.gif
    Boomette
    Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:37 am
    Food.com Groupie
    page 1 updated to here icon_smile.gif
    Boomette
    Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:33 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    tagging Lemon Froth #258325 posted in 2007 no reviews
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24, 25, 26  Next Page >> Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites