Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Cooking Games with Friends / Bargain Basement September
    Lost? Site Map

    Bargain Basement September

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next Page >>
    threeovens
    Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:26 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Bonnie G #2 wrote:
    Boomette wrote:


    It's already Wednesday. 2 more days for the weekend icon_biggrin.gif


    Oh yes, I'm so glad and it's a long one for us, DH is off Friday AND Monday so looking forward to it.


    Bligh me! Don't ye forget it is also "Talk Like a Pirate Day!" Aaaarrrh!
    threeovens
    Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:02 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    threeovens is tagging Shrimp Ceviche #472599 and Ceviche #5218
    Boomette
    Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:08 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    threeovens wrote:
    threeovens is tagging Shrimp Ceviche #472599 and Ceviche #5218


    I'm sorry but Shrimp Ceviche is still young icon_wink.gif icon_lol.gif It can't be played here.
    threeovens
    Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:13 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    threeovens #865936 reporting completion of Easy Veal Chops Ladiva #196538

    threeovens
    Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:17 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Boomette wrote:
    threeovens wrote:
    threeovens is tagging Shrimp Ceviche #472599 and Ceviche #5218


    I'm sorry but Shrimp Ceviche is still young icon_wink.gif icon_lol.gif It can't be played here.


    Oops! Forgot to check for rings around it's trunk.
    Boomette
    Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:20 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    threeovens wrote:
    Boomette wrote:
    threeovens wrote:
    threeovens is tagging Shrimp Ceviche #472599 and Ceviche #5218


    I'm sorry but Shrimp Ceviche is still young icon_wink.gif icon_lol.gif It can't be played here.


    Oops! Forgot to check for rings around it's trunk.


    rotfl.gif
    Chef shapeweaver ©
    Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:59 am
    Food.com Groupie
    I have completed the following:
    Country Chicken Dinner #181031 By Candy TX
    LainieBug
    Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:37 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    tagging Honeydew Smoothie #361116 by Shawn C, posted 2009 and no reviews
    Bonnie G #2
    Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:32 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Loving all the photos
    MsPia
    Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:58 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Made and reviewed:
    evelyn/athens's Chicken Breasts stuffed with Fontina Cheese and Spinach #70844 due on 9/25

    Chicken Breasts stuffed with Fontina Cheese and Spinach
    Chef shapeweaver ©
    Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:17 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    MsPia wave.gif
    That is one great looking photo. icon_smile.gif
    WiGal
    Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:08 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    And like the melt y look of the fontina, which you will never get with feta. Lovely pic!
    Boomette
    Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:00 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I have updated page 1.

    Sorry I didn't did it earlier in the week. I was so busy at home and at work. I changed of position at work. Beginning today, now I have an office with a door icon_biggrin.gif And before that I was at the reception with the phone all day.

    My son began to do taekwando and soccer. It's 2 days in a row. And yesterday we had the meeting with his professor. Big week.

    And I've been learning my new tasks at work. I like that. icon_smile.gif

    have a nice weekend icon_biggrin.gif
    Bonnie G #2
    Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:00 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Boomette wrote:
    I have updated page 1.

    Sorry I didn't did it earlier in the week. I was so busy at home and at work. I changed of position at work. Beginning today, now I have an office with a door icon_biggrin.gif And before that I was at the reception with the phone all day.

    My son began to do taekwando and soccer. It's 2 days in a row. And yesterday we had the meeting with his professor. Big week.

    And I've been learning my new tasks at work. I like that. icon_smile.gif

    have a nice weekend icon_biggrin.gif


    Congrads on the new job; that is always fun and exciting.
    LifeIsGood
    Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:48 am
    Forum Host
    Congratulations, Boomie! icon_biggrin.gif
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites