Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Cooking Contests & Events / The Bistro Babes New Team Thread
    Lost? Site Map

    The Bistro Babes New Team Thread

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next Page >>
    Charlotte J
    Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:03 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Is there any other recipes that need to be made yet? I'll pop by later tonight to check for an answer.

    My demand of cooking has really changed now that there are only 3 of us in the house anymore. I even tried to pick recipes that I could cut in half.

    Our 17 year old is really getting to be a picky eater. I have no idea where that came from. Maybe from football, now he thinks he only needs milk and meat. He's our last at home. So we'll be empty nesters next year at this time.
    Bayhill
    Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:44 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    K9 Owned wrote:
    This is it for me this tour. It feels weird leaving before the end!

    I'll be back in time for the winners announcement but that is pretty irrelevant - you guys have been awesome team mates and are winners one and all. It was a pleasure to play again with Marian and Charlotte and really nice getting to know Chelsea, Nancy, Sofie, Cherie and Sue better. I'd be proud to be on any of your teams in future. I'll be routing for you guys for the rest of the tour.

    grouphug.gif
    Lesley


    Have a wonderful time, Lesley!! I'm so sad to see you go!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of the help you gave me until I learned the ropes. I will be forever grateful. Also, thank you for all of the cooking you did. You are a real cooking animal. You helped our team so much. Have a fantastic time on your vacation. You'll have to tell us all about it icon_smile.gif
    Bayhill
    Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:19 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Charlotte J wrote:
    The Beverge Dart Board

    Made reviewed and posted to the thread....

    Chocolate Bailey Martini by Bistro Bond Babes #485835

    letter choice was G


    Thank you for making a beverage for the Beverage Dart Board Challenge, Charlotte.
    Bayhill
    Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:23 am
    Food.com Groupie
    PAGE 1 IS UPDATED TO HERE

    Just a reminder, all tags for this round need to be made, reviewed, and reported in the appropriate thread by 11:59 pm ET on Monday Sept. 3rd.

    There is still (1) spot available in the Beverage Dart Board Challenge if any one is interested in making a team drink. Thanks!
    Nancy's Pantry
    Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Bayhill wrote:
    PAGE 1 IS UPDATED TO HERE

    Just a reminder, all tags for this round need to be made, reviewed, and reported in the appropriate thread by 11:59 pm ET on Monday Sept. 3rd.

    There is still (1) spot available in the Beverage Dart Board Challenge if any one is interested in making a team drink. Thanks!


    I'll take it -- not sure yet what I will make.

    Nancy icon_smile.gif

    PS I hate to ask, but could you remove the horseradish crusted potato recipe off page 1 under Family picks -- I don't think I'll be able to fit it in with what I have to make today. Thanks!!! icon_smile.gif
    Bayhill
    Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:15 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Nancy's Pantry wrote:
    Bayhill wrote:
    PAGE 1 IS UPDATED TO HERE

    Just a reminder, all tags for this round need to be made, reviewed, and reported in the appropriate thread by 11:59 pm ET on Monday Sept. 3rd.

    There is still (1) spot available in the Beverage Dart Board Challenge if any one is interested in making a team drink. Thanks!


    I'll take it -- not sure yet what I will make.

    Nancy icon_smile.gif

    PS I hate to ask, but could you remove the horseradish crusted potato recipe off page 1 under Family picks -- I don't think I'll be able to fit it in with what I have to make today. Thanks!!! icon_smile.gif


    Thanks for taking the Beverage Challenge, Nancy! If you decide that you can't find a drink that you want to make, let me know. I have all of the ingredients to make our team's chocolate martini, but I've already done the challenge and I would rather give someone else a chance to do the challenge.

    I will remove the horseradish crusted potato recipe when I update page 1. Thanks again! Have a great Labor Day!
    Nancy's Pantry
    Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:37 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Found a drink that sounds so good.

    Mexican Coffee (Caf Mexicano) (171163) by none other than our fearless leader, Bayhill.


    Nancy


    icon_smile.gif
    Bayhill
    Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:06 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Nancy's Pantry wrote:
    Found a drink that sounds so good.

    Mexican Coffee (Caf� Mexicano) (171163) by none other than our fearless leader, Bayhill.


    Nancy


    icon_smile.gif


    Nancy, In this challenge you have to make a team drink. These are the drinks that the teams had to invent (like our Chocolate Bailey Martini by Bistro Bond Babes). Here is the link to the team drink cookbook:

    ZWT 8 Team Drink Cookbook

    If you can't find anything that you want to make, let me know and I'll complete the challenge.
    Nancy's Pantry
    Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:03 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Bayhill wrote:
    Nancy's Pantry wrote:
    Found a drink that sounds so good.

    Mexican Coffee (Caf� Mexicano) (171163) by none other than our fearless leader, Bayhill.


    Nancy


    icon_smile.gif


    Nancy, In this challenge you have to make a team drink. These are the drinks that the teams had to invent (like our Chocolate Bailey Martini by Bistro Bond Babes). Here is the link to the team drink cookbook:

    ZWT 8 Team Drink Cookbook

    If you can't find anything that you want to make, let me know and I'll complete the challenge.


    Oops, sorry about that. I'll look to see if maybe I can find one without alcohol (preferably) as I am still on antibiotics.

    I'll get back to you asap.

    Thanks,

    Nancy icon_smile.gif


    Okay, that was really quick since there are only 9! I would appreciate it if someone else could do this one as the only alcohol I keep around is Kahlua for cooking and some wine.

    Sorry!

    Nancy icon_smile.gif
    sofie-a-toast
    Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:28 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I have made alvinakatz's Tess' Any Fruit Crumble #450096 - yumm!
    Deantini
    Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:14 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I have completed the Zingo challenge and reported it in the Zingo thread.
    Nancy's Pantry
    Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:11 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Hi Sue,


    Just want to be sure that you saw my message about the drink challenge. Will you still be able to make the drink?

    Also, just want to let you know that Rib Eye Steaks With Fragrant Chile Rub and Salsa Butter (482765) by gailanng and Corn Cooked in Husks on the Grill With Chile-Lime Butter (370572) by LifeIsGood have been completed.

    Don't forget to remove the horseradish crusted potatoes from page 1.

    Thanks so much - I appreciate it!

    Nancy
    Bayhill
    Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:18 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Nancy's Pantry wrote:
    Hi Sue,


    Just want to be sure that you saw my message about the drink challenge. Will you still be able to make the drink?

    Also, just want to let you know that Rib Eye Steaks With Fragrant Chile Rub and Salsa Butter (482765) by gailanng and Corn Cooked in Husks on the Grill With Chile-Lime Butter (370572) by LifeIsGood have been completed.

    Don't forget to remove the horseradish crusted potatoes from page 1.

    Thanks so much - I appreciate it!

    Nancy


    Got your message, Nancy. Thanks for letting me know. I will be making our team drink for the beverage challenge. Also, I will remove your horseradish potato recipe when I update.
    Bayhill
    Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:20 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    For Zingo, I have made and reviewed:

    Apple Crumble With Tea Masala Spices #482431 by awalde
    Bayhill
    Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:34 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    For the Beverage Dart Board Challenge, I have made and reviewed:

    Chocolate Bailey Martini by Bistro Bond Babes #485835 by Deantini


    I chose letter "I"
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites