Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Vegetarian / Vegan / Veggie Swap #49 ~ August ~ Official Swap Thread
    Lost? Site Map

    Veggie Swap #49 ~ August ~ Official Swap Thread

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next Page >>
    UmmBinat
    Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:11 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Acadia* wrote:
    I made and reviewed UmmBinat's Quick & Tasty Rice Fritters, 442047


    Thanks for the great review! icon_smile.gif
    Cookgirl
    Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:12 pm
    Forum Host
    For our VIP I will tag:

    Quick & Tasty Rice Fritters
    UmmBinat
    Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:23 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Cookgirl wrote:
    For our VIP I will tag:

    Quick & Tasty Rice Fritters


    icon_wink.gif icon_wink.gif
    Acadia*
    Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:00 am
    Food.com Groupie
    UmmBinat wrote:
    Acadia* wrote:
    I made and reviewed UmmBinat's Quick & Tasty Rice Fritters, 442047


    Thanks for the great review! icon_smile.gif


    YVW! I loved them! But then I'm a rice addict. LOL! Some people snack on junk food, me I cook myself brown rice to snack on. LOL!
    UmmBinat
    Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:22 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Acadia* wrote:
    UmmBinat wrote:
    Acadia* wrote:
    I made and reviewed UmmBinat's Quick & Tasty Rice Fritters, 442047


    Thanks for the great review! icon_smile.gif


    YVW! I loved them! But then I'm a rice addict. LOL! Some people snack on junk food, me I cook myself brown rice to snack on. LOL!


    I'm like that about rice pudding icon_biggrin.gif
    UmmBinat
    Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:23 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Plus no junk food for me icon_biggrin.gif
    Cookgirl
    Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:32 pm
    Forum Host
    Another recipenap and crosstag which has been reviewed:

    Cantalope and Berry Salad With Mint and Orange Juice by Sharon123
    Acadia*
    Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:14 am
    Food.com Groupie
    UmmBinat wrote:
    Acadia* wrote:
    UmmBinat wrote:
    Acadia* wrote:
    I made and reviewed UmmBinat's Quick & Tasty Rice Fritters, 442047


    Thanks for the great review! icon_smile.gif


    YVW! I loved them! But then I'm a rice addict. LOL! Some people snack on junk food, me I cook myself brown rice to snack on. LOL!


    I'm like that about rice pudding icon_biggrin.gif


    I love rice pudding too! But I don't like raisins mixed in it. icon_lol.gif
    UmmBinat
    Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:09 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Acadia* wrote:
    UmmBinat wrote:
    Acadia* wrote:
    UmmBinat wrote:
    Acadia* wrote:
    I made and reviewed UmmBinat's Quick & Tasty Rice Fritters, 442047


    Thanks for the great review! icon_smile.gif


    YVW! I loved them! But then I'm a rice addict. LOL! Some people snack on junk food, me I cook myself brown rice to snack on. LOL!


    I'm like that about rice pudding icon_biggrin.gif


    I love rice pudding too! But I don't like raisins mixed in it. icon_lol.gif


    "
    UmmBinat
    Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:20 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Recipenap for Starrynews,

    Spicy Indian Eggplant Spread #429241 by Starrynews
    Lalaloula
    Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:55 am
    Forum Host
    Hey friends,

    yay, it's the weekend! icon_smile.gif Any special plans? It is super sunny here, so I must go outside soon, but I also have to study and do food shopping and cleaning... nothing special here, you see. icon_wink.gif

    Me three about rice pudding. JUST LOVE IT! icon_smile.gif Not particularly fond about raisins in it either...

    Ive made Sharon's fab Swiss-Nut Cheese Ball #393219.


    Loula
    Acadia*
    Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:11 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    For me, my DD brought my GS who is 17 months old up for the week from Dover AFB where they live. I 'm going to need a vacation after the go go go! LOL!
    Acadia*
    Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:45 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Tagging another VIP recipe -
    Almond Ice Cream (Dairy Free), #370018 by UmmBinat
    Acadia*
    Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:04 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Acadia* wrote:
    Tagging another VIP recipe -
    Almond Ice Cream (Dairy Free), #370018 by UmmBinat


    I made and reviewed Almond Ice Cream (Dairy Free), #370018 by UmmBinat
    UmmBinat
    Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:43 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Acadia* wrote:
    Acadia* wrote:
    Tagging another VIP recipe -
    Almond Ice Cream (Dairy Free), #370018 by UmmBinat


    I made and reviewed Almond Ice Cream (Dairy Free), #370018 by UmmBinat


    Thank you very much for that review Acadia
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites