Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Middle East & North Africa / *** MEET & GREET *** Please introduce yourselves
    Lost? Site Map

    *** MEET & GREET *** Please introduce yourselves

    Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next Page >>
    Um Safia
    Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:35 pm
    Forum Host
    hello

    HELLO & WELCOME TO THE NA*ME FORUM

    Ahlan Wa Sahlan

    Seeing as though we don't seem to have an official 'Meet & Greet' thread, I thought we should probably start one... better late than never hey icon_wink.gif

    So whether you are a regular in the forum, a new comer, or just passing through....come on in & say Hi!

    Rezika.


    Photobucket


    Last edited by Um Safia on Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:27 am, edited 5 times in total
    Lynjoy in Queensland, Aus
    Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:53 am
    Semi-Experienced "Sous Chef" Poster
    Hi Everyone
    I can't believe how many times I come to this site to look for a new way to serve my usual meat purchase - thanks to everyone who submits - you make life interesting!!!!!!!!!
    Today is Australia Day - Just letting you know I am proud to be Australian! What a GREAT country!!!!!
    Thanks
    Lyn from Oz
    Um Safia
    Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:08 am
    Forum Host
    Lynjoy in Queensland, Aus wrote:
    Hi Everyone
    I can't believe how many times I come to this site to look for a new way to serve my usual meat purchase - thanks to everyone who submits - you make life interesting!!!!!!!!!
    Today is Australia Day - Just letting you know I am proud to be Australian! What a GREAT country!!!!!
    Thanks
    Lyn from Oz


    Hi there Lyn wave.gif

    Thanks for stopping by! I'm glad you are enjoying being here in the NA*ME forum...

    Photobucket

    Have a fab day,

    Rezika.
    Veiled Princess
    Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:30 pm
    Newbie "Fry Cook" Poster
    Assalaamu alaikum and Hello to everyone!
    I'm new to Recipezaar (well, newly registered but been browsing recipes for a while). I look forward to getting to know everyone and sampling some recipes. I'm recently married to a NA man and am always looking for new dishes to remind him of home icon_smile.gif
    Um Safia
    Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:57 am
    Forum Host
    Veiled Princess wrote:
    Assalaamu alaikum and Hello to everyone!
    I'm new to Recipezaar (well, newly registered but been browsing recipes for a while). I look forward to getting to know everyone and sampling some recipes. I'm recently married to a NA man and am always looking for new dishes to remind him of home icon_smile.gif


    Wa' alikum salam Veiled Princess - MARHABAN!

    I'm very happy to welcome you to the NA*ME forum. I hope insha'allah you will find many delicious recipes to treat your family with....

    Rezika.
    Elmotoo
    Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:57 am
    Forum Host
    Hello everyone! Welcome to our forum!! Please join in & have fun!

    Happy cooking!
    Beth
    Chef #744244
    Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:17 pm
    Newbie "Fry Cook" Poster
    Keefek! (I don't know if I spelled that right) but I'm an American of Lebanese descent. I love cooking and especially love mideastern cooking. I was taught by my Gramma (Sithu) growing up and wrote down most of her recipes. If anyone needs anything...I'm happy to share.

    I'm a newbie and glad to have found this site! icon_lol.gif
    Elmotoo
    Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:34 pm
    Forum Host
    Welcome! We're glad you found this site, too!
    Beth
    Um Safia
    Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:55 am
    Forum Host
    [quote="Chef #744244"]Keefek! (I don't know if I spelled that right) but I'm an American of Lebanese descent. I love cooking and especially love mideastern cooking. I was taught by my Gramma (Sithu) growing up and wrote down most of her recipes. If anyone needs anything...I'm happy to share.

    I'm a newbie and glad to have found this site! icon_lol.gif[/quote]

    Welcome Chef! wave.gif it's excellent to have you aboard. Please 'publish' your families recipes when you can - they sound delicious yummy.gif (just read your post re: macroom bil thoom). I'm sure all of us here in NA*ME will go crazy for them....

    Happy cooking!

    Rezika.
    Elmotoo
    Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:27 pm
    Forum Host
    Hello. My name is Beth. I am a Zaar addict.
    Gingersnap in Midwest
    Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:54 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Hi,

    I'm Laurie and love coming to this site. I'm a nut for Middle Eastern food. Also, I'm learning a little Arabic, so I love reading all the recipes and replies. My favorites - Lebanese Lentil soup and fattoush - yep, my addictions. I LOVE the pickled turnips.

    Masalame (well, I can say it - haven't learned how to write it though LOL).
    MommyCantCook
    Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:18 pm
    Newbie "Fry Cook" Poster
    Assalamu alaykum
    Marhaba

    I'm Maria...Mexican American, raised in Arizona, currently living in the Pacific Northwest. I converted to Islam some time back so that's SORT OF how I came to love ME food.

    In our house we eat a 1/3 Mexican, 1/3 Arabic and 1/3 'American' mix of foods, I'm trying to get away from meat which is weird b/c I just started using mostly halal/zabiha meat about two years ago.

    Fave dishes...Maklooba, which I make a pretty decent version of, Mansef..which I haven't had in forever but am afraid to try on my own, fatayer (meat or spinach), chiles rellenos, REAL flour tortillas, green corn tamales, anything I can make easily in my hurry hurry life!

    Now I'm hungry...

    Salaam!
    Um Safia
    Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:00 pm
    Forum Host
    [quote="Chef #419585"]Hi,

    I'm Laurie and love coming to this site. I'm a nut for Middle Eastern food. Also, I'm learning a little Arabic, so I love reading all the recipes and replies. My favorites - Lebanese Lentil soup and fattoush - yep, my addictions. I LOVE the pickled turnips.

    Masalame (well, I can say it - haven't learned how to write it though LOL).[/quote]

    Welcome Laurie wave.gif

    You have definitely come to the right place icon_lol.gif I hope you will find plenty of tasty recipes here & if there's anything we can help you with...just ask!

    Have fun with the Arabic, you're doing well already!

    'Ma salama'

    Rezika.
    Um Safia
    Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:04 pm
    Forum Host
    MommyCantCook wrote:
    Assalamu alaykum
    Marhaba

    I'm Maria...Mexican American, raised in Arizona, currently living in the Pacific Northwest. I converted to Islam some time back so that's SORT OF how I came to love ME food.

    In our house we eat a 1/3 Mexican, 1/3 Arabic and 1/3 'American' mix of foods, I'm trying to get away from meat which is weird b/c I just started using mostly halal/zabiha meat about two years ago.

    Fave dishes...Maklooba, which I make a pretty decent version of, Mansef..which I haven't had in forever but am afraid to try on my own, fatayer (meat or spinach), chiles rellenos, REAL flour tortillas, green corn tamales, anything I can make easily in my hurry hurry life!

    Now I'm hungry...

    Salaam!


    Ahlan Maria wave.gif

    we are thrilled to have you here! I bet you have amazing meals in your house yummy.gif Make sure you post ALL your recipes icon_wink.gif

    Please let us know if there's anything you're looking for or if you have any suggestions for the forum.

    Salam,

    Rezika.
    WiGal
    Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:03 am
    Food.com Groupie


    Hi everyone, this place is wonderful to find recipes for whatever you might have bought at the store including products that you do not know much about. I appreciate it that I do not have to drag my large collection of cookbooks to Arizona from Wisconsin.

    Kathy
    Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next Page >> Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites