Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Vegetarian / Vegan / Veggie Swap #48 ~ July 2012 ~ Official Swap Thread
    Lost? Site Map

    Veggie Swap #48 ~ July 2012 ~ Official Swap Thread

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
    Lalaloula
    Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:35 am
    Forum Host
    Just reporting a couple of delish completions for this month. We've been eating so well thanks to you guys! yummy.gif

    For our dear VIP Ive made and thoroughly enjoyed her Yogurt a Go Go C/O --Tasty Dish-- #255695


    and for Wish I Could Cook these two mmmmoreish recipes:

    Chocolate Coconut Cupcakes #336203


    and You Pick the Veggies Vegan Quiche #463990

    Yes, there are eggs in my quiche making it non-vegan. I had them leftover and thought theyd make a great addition (which they did!). Im sorry, I meant to ask if you wanted the photo posted despite this, but then I forgot. Ill be happy to remove it though, if you feel it does not represent the recipe properly.

    Loula
    Cookgirl
    Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:33 am
    Forum Host
    Lala, ~Tasty Dish~ would like to thank you personally
    for reviewing and photographing her recipe!

    icon_wink.gif



    cg (Mommy)
    Acadia*
    Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:50 am
    Food.com Groupie
    I made & reviewed Vegan Chocolate Shake Shake Shake!, 230195 by CookGirl yummy.gif

    Wish I Could Cook
    Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:03 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Lalaloula wrote:
    Just reporting a couple of delish completions for this month. We've been eating so well thanks to you guys! yummy.gif

    For our dear VIP Ive made and thoroughly enjoyed her Yogurt a Go Go C/O --Tasty Dish-- #255695


    and for Wish I Could Cook these two mmmmoreish recipes:

    Chocolate Coconut Cupcakes #336203


    and You Pick the Veggies Vegan Quiche #463990

    Yes, there are eggs in my quiche making it non-vegan. I had them leftover and thought theyd make a great addition (which they did!). Im sorry, I meant to ask if you wanted the photo posted despite this, but then I forgot. Ill be happy to remove it though, if you feel it does not represent the recipe properly.

    Loula


    You write the nicest reviews and take the wonderfulest photos! Thanks for picking me this month!
    sofie-a-toast
    Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:15 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Hi all,

    Instead of Cookgirl's green beans, I made Spicy Molasses Cookies by Bijoux. Mailing these off to the boyfriend today, he is in for a treat!
    UmmBinat
    Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:58 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I will make Curried Bananas #479988 by Elmotoo my chosen chef. Sorry to be late will do as soon as possible.
    Lalaloula
    Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:06 pm
    Forum Host
    sofie-a-toast wrote:
    Hi all,

    Instead of Cookgirl's green beans, I made Spicy Molasses Cookies by Bijoux. Mailing these off to the boyfriend today, he is in for a treat!


    Oh yum, those sound great! yummy.gif Ill get you marked off right away. How nice of you to treat your bf like this, Im sure he enjoyed them a lot and is so happy to have you! icon_biggrin.gif

    Loula
    Lalaloula
    Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:06 pm
    Forum Host
    UmmBinat wrote:
    I will make Curried Bananas #479988 by Elmotoo my chosen chef. Sorry to be late will do as soon as possible.


    No worries, hon, Ill get these noted for you.

    Loula
    Lalaloula
    Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:07 pm
    Forum Host
    Acadia* wrote:
    I made & reviewed Vegan Chocolate Shake Shake Shake!, 230195 by CookGirl yummy.gif



    Mmm, that looks sooo tasty, hon! I wish I could have a tall glass of that ice-cold right now to cool down in this hot weather! yummy.gif

    ~updated to here~
    sofie-a-toast
    Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:15 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Lalaloula wrote:
    sofie-a-toast wrote:
    Hi all,

    Instead of Cookgirl's green beans, I made Spicy Molasses Cookies by Bijoux. Mailing these off to the boyfriend today, he is in for a treat!


    Oh yum, those sound great! yummy.gif Ill get you marked off right away. How nice of you to treat your bf like this, Im sure he enjoyed them a lot and is so happy to have you! icon_biggrin.gif

    Loula


    I'm happy to have him! He lives in Atlanta though and I'm in Los Angeles so sometimes it can be tough icon_sad.gif I try to keep it fun by mailing him treats sometimes! Plus a move to ATL is in the works for sometime next spring icon_smile.gif
    UmmBinat
    Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:02 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    UmmBinat wrote:
    I will make Curried Bananas #479988 by Elmotoo my chosen chef. Sorry to be late will do as soon as possible.


    The above^^^ has been made, enjoyed and reviewed icon_smile.gif
    Lalaloula
    Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:54 am
    Forum Host
    UmmBinat wrote:
    UmmBinat wrote:
    I will make Curried Bananas #479988 by Elmotoo my chosen chef. Sorry to be late will do as soon as possible.


    The above^^^ has been made, enjoyed and reviewed icon_smile.gif


    Wonderful, Ill updated it right away.

    Loula
    Elmotoo
    Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:18 pm
    Forum Host
    btw, I *DID* make & review cg's Zucchini, Pignoli and Raisin Salad back in July. I've been wondering for a month if I posted that here or not. icon_redface.gif
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites