Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Cooking Contests & Events / ZWT8 ~ Captain's Corner
    Lost? Site Map

    ZWT8 ~ Captain's Corner

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next Page >>
    lauralie41
    Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:17 pm
    Food.com Groupie



    The Fearless Dragons score sheet is posted.

    I posted twice, I needed to adjust something so I posted a second score sheet instead of correcting the first one.

    Lynn
    Susie D
    Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:32 pm
    Forum Host
    momaphet wrote:
    When will best of ZWT 8 be scored? I have to post our scoreboard before leaving work in an hour and won't be home until after 12 EST so won't be able to add anything


    We will add the Best of points when scoring if need be. icon_smile.gif
    Susie D
    Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:36 pm
    Forum Host
    Nif wrote:

    Susie, could I bother you for something again? icon_rolleyes.gif


    Will do SharkLady. icon_smile.gif
    alligirl
    Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:45 pm
    Forum Host


    Sorry, Susie, I was so excited, I went to post my own scorecard. The spacing is right again, but it STILL removes all live links. icon_sad.gif

    Could you please transfer our scorecard for us? I still appreciate it! icon_wink.gif

    Alli icon_cool.gif
    Susie D
    Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:51 pm
    Forum Host
    alligirl wrote:


    Sorry, Susie, I was so excited, I went to post my own scorecard. The spacing is right again, but it STILL removes all live links. icon_sad.gif

    Could you please transfer our scorecard for us? I still appreciate it! icon_wink.gif

    Alli icon_cool.gif


    Sure. I live to copy/paste. My mom took away my glue when I was bad. I suffered terribly. icon_lol.gif
    PanNan
    Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:45 pm
    Food.com Groupie


    Our score report is posted.
    Muffin Goddess
    Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:51 pm
    Food.com Groupie


    Scorecard posted! icon_biggrin.gif
    Nif
    Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:51 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Susie D wrote:
    Nif wrote:

    Susie, could I bother you for something again? icon_rolleyes.gif


    Will do SharkLady. icon_smile.gif


    Thanks SusieQ! icon_biggrin.gif
    Susie D
    Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:39 am
    Forum Host
    Thanks everyone & good luck! icon_smile.gif
    Lavender Lynn
    Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:50 am
    Food.com Groupie
    I have a problem with the review on Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala #484232. Mary says that all recipe reviews are caught up and none of the 3 reviews I posted have shown up. She said to resubmit.

    I have no idea how food.com lost my 3 reviews I submitted.

    As far as S/I go on our scorecard. There are other recipes that will fill in the gap for garlic cloves and for cinnamon, especially in the gift recipes.
    Susie D
    Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:10 am
    Forum Host
    Lavender Lynn wrote:
    I have a problem with the review on Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala #484232. Mary says that all recipe reviews are caught up and none of the 3 reviews I posted have shown up. She said to resubmit.

    I have no idea how food.com lost my 3 reviews I submitted.

    As far as S/I go on our scorecard. There are other recipes that will fill in the gap for garlic cloves and for cinnamon, especially in the gift recipes.


    if there others that would fulfill the requirement would you mind posting them here (if you haven't included them on your score report)? That way all bases are covered & the missing review wouldn't be an issue.
    Lavender Lynn
    Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:51 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Susie D wrote:
    Lavender Lynn wrote:
    I have a problem with the review on Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala #484232. Mary says that all recipe reviews are caught up and none of the 3 reviews I posted have shown up. She said to resubmit.

    I have no idea how food.com lost my 3 reviews I submitted.

    As far as S/I go on our scorecard. There are other recipes that will fill in the gap for garlic cloves and for cinnamon, especially in the gift recipes.


    if there others that would fulfill the requirement would you mind posting them here (if you haven't included them on your score report)? That way all bases are covered & the missing review wouldn't be an issue.


    Here they are:

    Garlic - points = 8
    Peppered Rib-Eye Steaks #60740 by diner524 - garlic powder
    French Herbed Chicken #181961 - Starrynews - garlic clove
    Haricot Vert - French Green Beans With Garlic and Sliced Almonds #107639 - morgainegeiser - garlic cloves
    Spicy Orange Paprika Grilled Chicken #410288 - diner524 - garlic cloves

    Cinnamon - points = 5
    Jaffrey's Homemade Indian Cheese With Spinach #481923 - Lavender Lynn - cinnamon
    Balti Sauce - Basic Sauce for Anything Goes Curry #409418 - Gift Shop - cinnamon
    lauralie41
    Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:33 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    All of our dragons completed the Best of ZWT8 but there is no one there to total the challenge.

    Lynn
    Susie D
    Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:40 pm
    Forum Host
    lauralie41 wrote:
    All of our dragons completed the Best of ZWT8 but there is no one there to total the challenge.

    Lynn


    Lynn,
    Contrary to popular belief I don't actually live here. icon_confused.gif
    The scorecard has been updated at least daily and often more than once a day. Today will be no exception. The deadline is 11:59pm Sept 7th.
    lauralie41
    Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:45 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Susie D wrote:
    lauralie41 wrote:
    All of our dragons completed the Best of ZWT8 but there is no one there to total the challenge.

    Lynn


    Lynn,
    Contrary to popular belief I don't actually live here. icon_confused.gif
    The scorecard has been updated at least daily and often more than once a day. Today will be no exception. The deadline is 11:59pm Sept 7th.


    I am confused. The first deadline is 5 PM. Then 7:00Pm then 11:59PM according to the Page 1.
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next Page >> Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites