Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / French, Creole and Cajun Cuisine / ZWT 8 ~ Welcome to France!
    Lost? Site Map

    ZWT 8 ~ Welcome to France!

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... , 40, 41, 42  Next Page >>
    Nif
    Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:21 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Today for France, I made twissis' Warm Brie Salad Dressing #206035 (ugly photo! yuck.gif)

    and CJAY's Grilled Camembert Sandwiches (Or Brie) #482185

    Muffin Goddess
    Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:26 pm
    Food.com Groupie


    I think I may have reported a few of these here already, but just in case I didn't, here are all my completions for France:

    Watermelon Juice #236885 by Charlotte J
    Filled Croissant Sandwich #271280 by mersaydees
    Maitre D' Hotel Butter 130132 by Dienia B
    New Potatoes in Blue Cheese Cream #445992 by Melanie D
    Haricots Verts With Carmelized Shallots #482707 by breezermom
    French Dream #190689 by Charlotte J







    icon_biggrin.gif
    lazyme
    Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:29 pm
    Forum Host
    momaphet wrote:


    MERP'd and enjoyed!!!

    momaphet Brie Cherry Pastry Cups #340888 By Lainey6605
    momaphet Herbes De Provence #183096 by rita
    momaphet Chocolate Raspberry Clafouti #358694 by Queen Dana
    momaphet Chanel No. 6 #462640 by Gailanng






    Beautiful photos. Thanks Linda.
    lazyme
    Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:32 pm
    Forum Host
    Annacia wrote:


    Last min recipe

    French Walnut Oil Vinaigrette #448396 by FLKeysJen

    Has been made

    If I missed a massive amount of completions being reported here are they discounted?


    icon_sad.gif


    Thanks for reporting the vinaigrette. Sorry, but all completions for France need to be reported here by midnight. icon_wink.gif
    lazyme
    Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:33 pm
    Forum Host
    Chef PotPie wrote:
    For the Jammin' Jazzberries:

    Country French Chicken #409946 by Boomette



    Looks yummy!
    lazyme
    Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:35 pm
    Forum Host
    Dienia B. wrote:

    made and reviewed Pan-Fried Fish Almondine 321734 hopefully in time great dish


    Yep. You're in time. Thanks, Dee.
    lazyme
    Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:37 pm
    Forum Host
    Nif wrote:
    Today for France, I made twissis' Warm Brie Salad Dressing #206035 (ugly photo! yuck.gif)

    and CJAY's Grilled Camembert Sandwiches (Or Brie) #482185



    They both look good. Merci, Nif.
    lazyme
    Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:41 pm
    Forum Host
    Muffin Goddess wrote:


    I think I may have reported a few of these here already, but just in case I didn't, here are all my completions for France:

    Watermelon Juice #236885 by Charlotte J
    Filled Croissant Sandwich #271280 by mersaydees
    Maitre D' Hotel Butter 130132 by Dienia B
    New Potatoes in Blue Cheese Cream #445992 by Melanie D
    Haricots Verts With Carmelized Shallots #482707 by breezermom
    French Dream #190689 by Charlotte J







    icon_biggrin.gif


    Thanks MG.
    Lavender Lynn
    Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:41 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    lazyme wrote:
    Lavender Lynn wrote:


    for France

    I made and reviewed Asparagus With Sauce Gribiche #478704 by threeovens.

    Pictures in camera. To follow later tonight.


    Sounds good. Looking forward to the photos. icon_wink.gif



    ...sorry, she forgot to tell me to put it on this thread. ~P. (DH of LL)
    lazyme
    Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:48 pm
    Forum Host
    Lavender Lynn wrote:
    lazyme wrote:
    Lavender Lynn wrote:


    for France

    I made and reviewed Asparagus With Sauce Gribiche #478704 by threeovens.

    Pictures in camera. To follow later tonight.


    Sounds good. Looking forward to the photos. icon_wink.gif



    ...sorry, she forgot to tell me to put it on this thread. ~P. (DH of LL)


    Thanks.
    Annacia
    Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:04 am
    Forum Host
    lazyme wrote:
    Annacia wrote:


    Last min recipe

    French Walnut Oil Vinaigrette #448396 by FLKeysJen

    Has been made

    If I missed a massive amount of completions being reported here are they discounted?


    icon_sad.gif






    Thanks for reporting the vinaigrette. Sorry, but all completions for France need to be reported here by midnight. icon_wink.gif



    Brussel Sprouts With Carrots #483746 by Dienia B. Normandy Coffee
    Normandy Coffee #272983 by twissis
    Garlic Green Beans #261583 by Lavender Lynn
    Mini French Bread Loaves (Serves 2) #449104 by diner524
    Mediterranean Summer Tomatoes #482047 by Lavender Lynn
    Shortcut Boeuf (Beef) Bourguignon #457242by Nif
    Chicken in Cream Sauce (Volaille a La Cr�me)by diner 524
    Vichyssoise (Potato & Leek Soup) #483269 by diner524
    Omelet With Lavender and Ch�vre by cookgirl
    Scrambled Eggs (Oeufs Brouill�s) by diner524


    Last edited by Annacia on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total
    lazyme
    Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:09 am
    Forum Host
    Annacia wrote:
    lazyme wrote:
    Annacia wrote:


    Last min recipe

    French Walnut Oil Vinaigrette #448396 by FLKeysJen

    Has been made

    If I missed a massive amount of completions being reported here are they discounted?


    icon_sad.gif






    Thanks for reporting the vinaigrette. Sorry, but all completions for France need to be reported here by midnight. icon_wink.gif



    Brussel Sprouts With Carrots by Dienia B. Normandy Coffee
    Normandy Coffee by twissis
    Garlic Green Beans by Lavender Lynn Mini French Bread Loaves (Serves 2) #449104 by diner524
    Mediterranean Summer Tomatoes by Lavender Lynn Shortcut Boeuf (Beef) Bourguignon #457242 by Nif
    Chicken in Cream Sauce (Volaille a La Cr�me)by diner 524 Vichyssoise (Potato & Leek Soup) #483269 by diner524
    Omelet With Lavender and Ch�vre by cookgirl
    Scrambled Eggs (Oeufs Brouill�s) by diner524


    Thanks sweetie. icon_wink.gif
    Annacia
    Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:15 am
    Forum Host
    lazyme wrote:
    Annacia wrote:
    lazyme wrote:
    Annacia wrote:


    Last min recipe

    French Walnut Oil Vinaigrette #448396 by FLKeysJen

    Has been made

    If I missed a massive amount of completions being reported here are they discounted?


    icon_sad.gif






    Thanks for reporting the vinaigrette. Sorry, but all completions for France need to be reported here by midnight. icon_wink.gif



    Brussel Sprouts With Carrots by Dienia B. Normandy Coffee
    Normandy Coffee by twissis
    Garlic Green Beans by Lavender Lynn Mini French Bread Loaves (Serves 2) #449104 by diner524
    Mediterranean Summer Tomatoes by Lavender Lynn Shortcut Boeuf (Beef) Bourguignon #457242 by Nif
    Chicken in Cream Sauce (Volaille a La Cr�me)by diner 524 Vichyssoise (Potato & Leek Soup) #483269 by diner524
    Omelet With Lavender and Ch�vre by cookgirl
    Scrambled Eggs (Oeufs Brouill�s) by diner524


    Thanks sweetie. icon_wink.gif


    What a day. The list above this one is straightened out so you can tell one from the other.

    Your most welcome sweets
    Elmotoo
    Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:17 am
    Forum Host
    Buzymomof3 wrote:


    Sneaking in my last ones!

    I found simmering this makes a wonderful smell, boiling it doesn't!
    Air Freshener #151701 by lauralie41

    A new way to do Brie:
    Brie With Roasted Pear and Thyme #169851 by Leslie~


    and a new apple dessert:
    A French Tart. Apple #387870 by Annicia

    Thanks France, can't wait to visit again someday!

    Buzy

    THAT is an amazing photo!!
    lazyme
    Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:35 pm
    Forum Host


    Thanks everyone for participating. Hope you enjoyed your time in France. Loved all of the good eats and the fabulous photos.
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... , 40, 41, 42  Next Page >> Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites