Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Spain & Portugal / ZWT8 ~ Pick-A-Pepper Spain Challenge
    Lost? Site Map

    ZWT8 ~ Pick-A-Pepper Spain Challenge

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next Page >>
    NorthwestGal
    Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:11 pm
    Forum Host
    CJAY wrote:

    I made and reviewed Spanish Fried Eggs With Potatoes and Chorizo (Huevos Fritos Con #483607 by AlainaF.


    Thank you for participating in this Challenge, CJAY. I hope you enjoyed it. I will mark you as having completed it.
    FLKeysJen
    Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:22 pm
    Food.com Groupie

    I made and reviewed Sunset Orzo With Spanish Shrimp #363237 by Boomette, which included red bell pepper:
    NorthwestGal
    Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:29 pm
    Forum Host
    FLKeysJen wrote:

    I made and reviewed Sunset Orzo With Spanish Shrimp #363237 by Boomette, which included red bell pepper:

    That orzo dish looks positively delicious, FLKeysJen. I will have to save it to try sometime soon. I will get marked you down on Page 1 as having completed this challenge. I hope you enjoyed it.
    Chocolatl
    Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:40 am
    Food.com Groupie


    I've completed Basque-Style Chicken #254960.

    I had to take the photo while it was cooking, because it looked so pretty and because I knew my guys would rip it apart once it was done!



    NorthwestGal
    Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:00 am
    Forum Host
    Chocolatl wrote:


    I've completed Basque-Style Chicken #254960.

    I had to take the photo while it was cooking, because it looked so pretty and because I knew my guys would rip it apart once it was done!





    I have updated Page 1 to mark your completion, Chocolatl. I hope you enjoyed the challenge. It's true that sometimes we have to snap that photo while the dish is still cooking, because it amazing how quickly it's gone once the platter makes its way to the table.
    Chocolatl
    Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:51 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Especially with a teenage boy around! icon_wink.gif
    Elaniemay
    Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:06 pm
    Food.com Groupie

    Made and reviewed Piri Piri Sauce #369728

    NorthwestGal
    Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:02 pm
    Forum Host
    Elaniemay wrote:

    Made and reviewed Piri Piri Sauce #369728


    Your review is not yet showing, Elaniemay. But I will keep checking and mark you as complete on Page 1 as soon as the review shows. Thank you for participating in this challenge. I hope you enjoyed it.
    Debbie R.
    Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:37 pm
    Food.com Groupie


    I made the following; it was excellent:

    Spanish-Style Burgers 483052 by LifeIsGood

    Boomette
    Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:33 pm
    Food.com Groupie


    I made and reviewed this wonderful recipe icon_smile.gif

    Red Bell Pepper Relish #448570 by Sharon123

    NorthwestGal
    Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:58 pm
    Forum Host
    Debbie R. wrote:


    I made the following; it was excellent:

    Spanish-Style Burgers 483052 by LifeIsGood


    That looks delicious, Debbie R. I will mark you on Page 1 as completing this challenge. I hope you enjoyed the challenge.
    NorthwestGal
    Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:01 pm
    Forum Host
    Boomette wrote:


    I made and reviewed this wonderful recipe icon_smile.gif

    Red Bell Pepper Relish #448570 by Sharon123


    That Red Bell Pepper Relish looks yummy, Boomette. I can imagine a few uses for it, too. Thank you for participating in the challenge. I hope you enjoyed it.
    Debbie R.
    Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:36 am
    Food.com Groupie
    NorthwestGal wrote:
    Debbie R. wrote:


    I made the following; it was excellent:

    Spanish-Style Burgers 483052 by LifeIsGood


    That looks delicious, Debbie R. I will mark you on Page 1 as completing this challenge. I hope you enjoyed the challenge.


    Thank you, both for the feedback and for making/managing the challenge. Yes, I did enjoy it. And I'm really glad it introduced me to piquillo peppers. They are lightyears better than regular jarred pimientos (sp?).

    I think this would be a very interesting challenge for Mexico, Central America and SW USA too.

    Thanks again.
    Debbie
    Lainey6605
    Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:36 pm
    Food.com Groupie



    For my team, I've completed this challenge by making and reviewing "Spanish-Style Burgers" #483052 by LifeisGood.
    NorthwestGal
    Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:02 pm
    Forum Host
    Lainey6605 wrote:



    For my team, I've completed this challenge by making and reviewing "Spanish-Style Burgers" #483052 by LifeisGood.


    That looks like a delicious burger, Lainey. Thank you for sharing your photo with us. I hope you enjoyed this challenge.
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites