Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Beverages & Cooking with Spirits / ZWT 8 Pub Crawl in Great Britain Challenge
    Lost? Site Map

    ZWT 8 Pub Crawl in Great Britain Challenge

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next Page >>
    ~Leslie~
    Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:53 pm
    Forum Host
    Scorecard Current to this point icon_biggrin.gif
    AZPARZYCH
    Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:35 pm
    Food.com Groupie


    Made and reviewed Dees Apple Pie Mocktail 426352 by Dienia B.
    Debbie R.
    Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:51 pm
    Food.com Groupie


    Debbie R. merp'd Black and Tan Mocktail 460064
    momaphet
    Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:51 pm
    Food.com Groupie


    Made and reviewed
    Iced Mint and Cucumber Gin #401913 be KateW

    Dreamer in Ontario
    Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:40 pm
    Food.com Groupie




    Here is the recipe the Honey's are submitting for the pub crawl challenge.
    I don't know how long it'll take for the recipe to be approved so I'll print it here...

    A Honey of a Peaches 'n Cream Smoothie

    By Dreamer in Ontario on August 23, 2012


    Prep Time: 5 minsTotal Time: 5 minsServings: 2

    About This Recipe

    "A delicious smoothie created by The Herbaceous Curvaceous Honeys for ZWT8. You can make this with or without the Bailey's. You'll love it either way"

    Ingredients

    1 cup frozen sliced peaches
    1/2 cup Greek yogurt
    1/2 cup low-fat milk
    1 tablespoon honey ( or to taste)
    2 ounces Baileys Irish Cream (optional)
    4 ice cubes
    2 sprigs mint, for garnish

    Directions

    Combine all ingredients except mint sprigs in a blender and blend until smooth.
    Pour into glasses and garnish with mint.
    Lavender Lynn
    Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:41 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    morgainegeiser wrote:


    For the individual challenge for my team, I made and reviewed:
    Cinnamon Tea Toddy, 480022 by katew
    This is a lovely drink that would be great on a cold winter night, also would be a drink to serve at a winter holiday party. But it was in the 80's and we still enjoyed it while watching a pre-season football game - a sorta of warm up on all counts - lol!


    This was missed on the previous page.
    ~Leslie~
    Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:16 am
    Forum Host
    Dreamer in Ontario wrote:




    Here is the recipe the Honey's are submitting for the pub crawl challenge.
    I don't know how long it'll take for the recipe to be approved so I'll print it here...

    A Honey of a Peaches 'n Cream Smoothie

    By Dreamer in Ontario on August 23, 2012


    Prep Time: 5 minsTotal Time: 5 minsServings: 2

    About This Recipe

    "A delicious smoothie created by The Herbaceous Curvaceous Honeys for ZWT8. You can make this with or without the Bailey's. You'll love it either way"

    Ingredients

    1 cup frozen sliced peaches
    1/2 cup Greek yogurt
    1/2 cup low-fat milk
    1 tablespoon honey ( or to taste)
    2 ounces Baileys Irish Cream (optional)
    4 ice cubes
    2 sprigs mint, for garnish

    Directions

    Combine all ingredients except mint sprigs in a blender and blend until smooth.
    Pour into glasses and garnish with mint.


    Thanks Dreamer! Please post the link here when it goes public icon_biggrin.gif
    ~Leslie~
    Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:18 am
    Forum Host
    Lavender Lynn wrote:
    morgainegeiser wrote:


    For the individual challenge for my team, I made and reviewed:
    Cinnamon Tea Toddy, 480022 by katew
    This is a lovely drink that would be great on a cold winter night, also would be a drink to serve at a winter holiday party. But it was in the 80's and we still enjoyed it while watching a pre-season football game - a sorta of warm up on all counts - lol!


    This was missed on the previous page.


    wave.gif Hi Lynn, there is no review showing on that recipe icon_wink.gif
    Lavender Lynn
    Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:32 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    ~Leslie~ wrote:
    Lavender Lynn wrote:
    morgainegeiser wrote:


    For the individual challenge for my team, I made and reviewed:
    Cinnamon Tea Toddy, 480022 by katew
    This is a lovely drink that would be great on a cold winter night, also would be a drink to serve at a winter holiday party. But it was in the 80's and we still enjoyed it while watching a pre-season football game - a sorta of warm up on all counts - lol!


    This was missed on the previous page.


    wave.gif Hi Lynn, there is no review showing on that recipe icon_wink.gif


    There is now icon_wink.gif
    ~Leslie~
    Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:10 pm
    Forum Host
    Terrific! Updating now icon_biggrin.gif


    Last edited by ~Leslie~ on Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total
    Elaniemay
    Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:44 pm
    Food.com Groupie

    Made and reviewed Raspberry Cordial 123581.

    [/img]
    Debbie R.
    Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:03 pm
    Food.com Groupie

    I have submitted a recipe for my team. Here it is:

    Debbie R. The Wild Bunch Black and Tan Mocktail 485915
    ~Leslie~
    Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:11 pm
    Forum Host
    Thanks Debbie, it looks terrific!
    Debbie R.
    Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:15 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Whew, thanks. There's the possibility that someone else on my team was working on something, but since it hasn't appeared yet, here's one. It can always be replaced by something else if my team wants to do that.

    My sister and I really want to try this drink. icon_biggrin.gif
    ~Leslie~
    Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:20 pm
    Forum Host
    Scorecard Current to this point icon_biggrin.gif
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites