Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Middle East & North Africa / WELCOME TO IRAQ! July 2012
    Lost? Site Map

    WELCOME TO IRAQ! July 2012

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next Page >>
    UmmBinat
    Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:47 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I just ordered it icon_smile.gif It should arrive in a few days insha Allah (God willing)
    Elmotoo
    Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:53 am
    Forum Host
    UmmBinat wrote:
    I don't think this is Iraqi,

    Dukkah (Spicy Nut Mix for Dipping With Flatbread)


    ok. i figured it was common in several countries. thanks!
    Elmotoo
    Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:54 am
    Forum Host
    UmmBinat wrote:
    The capital of Iraq is Baghdad not Accra !


    oh my. i need to cut & paste more carefully. icon_redface.gif thank you!
    UmmBinat
    Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:23 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Elmotoo wrote:
    UmmBinat wrote:
    The capital of Iraq is Baghdad not Accra !


    oh my. i need to cut & paste more carefully. icon_redface.gif thank you!


    icon_wink.gif
    Mia in Germany
    Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:51 am
    Forum Host
    Seems like I've arrived in Iraque - I have some tags calling my name:
    Fried Fish Iraqi Style #442912 by UmmBinat
    Gluten Free Klaicha - Date Filled Cookies #443256 by The Blender Girl
    Grilled Eggplant Drizzled With Multiple Middle-Eastern Flavours #477503 by UmmBinat
    Halal Iraqi Stuffed Zucchini (Dolmas) #422834 by UmmBinat

    I'd hoped to get some fresh zucchini from my garden, but right now those plants don't produce anything but beautiful flowers...
    UmmBinat
    Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:10 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Yay, thanks Mia

    icon_biggrin.gif
    UmmBinat
    Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:10 am
    Food.com Groupie
    The book arrived and I can't wait to read it.
    Mia in Germany
    Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:18 am
    Forum Host
    UmmBinat wrote:
    Yay, thanks Mia

    icon_biggrin.gif


    Totally looking forward to making those recipes icon_biggrin.gif
    Eggplant today!
    Mia in Germany
    Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:19 am
    Forum Host
    UmmBinat wrote:
    The book arrived and I can't wait to read it.


    I purchased the kindle edition - it sounds intriguing.
    UmmBinat
    Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:29 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Mia in Germany wrote:
    UmmBinat wrote:
    The book arrived and I can't wait to read it.


    I purchased the kindle edition - it sounds intriguing.


    I agree. I forced myself to put it down after I read the cover and quotes at the beginning as I had to go to sleep. Now I have to get sleep again as DD1 woke up at 3:30am -5:30am

    ZZZ
    Mia in Germany
    Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:46 am
    Forum Host
    Oh my - now, that's babies... Sleep well!
    Mia in Germany
    Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:44 am
    Forum Host
    Mia in Germany wrote:
    Seems like I've arrived in Iraque - I have some tags calling my name:

    Grilled Eggplant Drizzled With Multiple Middle-Eastern Flavours #477503 by UmmBinat
    Halal Iraqi Stuffed Zucchini (Dolmas) #422834 by UmmBinat



    These two have been made and hugely enjoyed. I'd rate the eggplant recipe with ten stars if I could - can you tell I love eggplant? icon_lol.gif
    UmmBinat
    Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:02 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    How are you ladies liking the book?
    UmmBinat
    Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:06 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Mia in Germany wrote:
    Mia in Germany wrote:
    Seems like I've arrived in Iraque - I have some tags calling my name:

    Grilled Eggplant Drizzled With Multiple Middle-Eastern Flavours #477503 by UmmBinat
    Halal Iraqi Stuffed Zucchini (Dolmas) #422834 by UmmBinat



    These two have been made and hugely enjoyed. I'd rate the eggplant recipe with ten stars if I could - can you tell I love eggplant? icon_lol.gif


    So glad. I love it too!!
    UmmBinat
    Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:08 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Mrs Annia writes of drinking a bit too much.
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites