Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Regional Topics / Nebraska/Iowa/Kansas/Missouri Zaarians
    Lost? Site Map

    Nebraska/Iowa/Kansas/Missouri Zaarians

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next Page >>
    Miss Erin
    Fri Sep 19, 2003 1:28 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Target-- They interviewed over 1000 people in 3 days. It was madness!
    Jazze22
    Thu Oct 02, 2003 7:13 pm
    Regular "Line Cook" Poster
    Hi there. I'm from Tilden NE. It's 25 miles west of Norfolk.I was born and raised in Garden City, Ks moved to Columbus, NE in 82'. Sure nice to hear from someone a bit closer to home. icon_biggrin.gif
    Annie H
    Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:44 pm
    Forum Host
    Well, we still havn't got a get-together organized. Anyone still interested? I know holidays are coming up soon. Holidays may be the only days I can travel!
    Sidd
    Thu Oct 30, 2003 3:30 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Annie H wrote:
    Well, we still havn't got a get-together organized. Anyone still interested? I know holidays are coming up soon. Holidays may be the only days I can travel!


    Kari in Denver will be in the KC area around Thanksgiving.
    Sidd
    Thu Oct 30, 2003 3:30 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Jazze22 wrote:
    Hi there. I'm from Tilden NE. It's 25 miles west of Norfolk.I was born and raised in Garden City, Ks moved to Columbus, NE in 82'. Sure nice to hear from someone a bit closer to home. icon_biggrin.gif


    hey Jazze, I currently live in Omaha, grew up in SE Nebraska, we are but a hope skip and a jump away from each other.
    Art2
    Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:44 pm
    Regular "Line Cook" Poster
    Hello Sly Girl,

    I'm not from Nebraska, I'm from the Lehigh Valley area of
    Pennsylvania. However, back in the 1970's, I worked for
    Alpo pet food's here in Pa. They owned an Alpo plant in Crete,Nebraska. I taveled there often and spent alot of
    time at the Crete plant. I just wanted to say that the people
    of Nebraska were some of the nicest, friendliest people I have
    ever met in my life. I had a chance to transfer to the Crete,
    Nebraska plant but refused, because of family commitments
    here in Pa. I've regretted it ever since. My hat's off to all
    you friendly people of the midwest.
    CheapThrills
    Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:28 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Just bumping. icon_smile.gif
    Alley Barbie
    Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:40 am
    Food.com Groupie
    I'm from Iowa!

    Any get-togethers coming up? icon_smile.gif
    4-H Mom
    Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:08 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Alley Barbie wrote:
    I'm from Iowa!

    Any get-togethers coming up? icon_smile.gif

    I am from Missouri - would be nice to get something planned. It would be a great idea.
    Alley Barbie
    Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:52 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    4-H Mom wrote:
    Alley Barbie wrote:
    I'm from Iowa!

    Any get-togethers coming up? icon_smile.gif

    I am from Missouri - would be nice to get something planned. It would be a great idea.


    That sounds wonderful. My grandma and grandpa live on "Lake Thunderhead" which is inbetween Unionville, MO and Cinncinati, IA. Have you ever heard of it?

    They have a GORGEOUS, straight off the cover of Better Homes & Garden's, big huge house so I can talk to my grandma and see if we could set something up for there!

    I've never been to one of these kinds of get togethers before, can you tell me anything about them?
    4-H Mom
    Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:29 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Alley Barbie wrote:
    4-H Mom wrote:
    Alley Barbie wrote:
    I'm from Iowa!

    Any get-togethers coming up? icon_smile.gif

    I am from Missouri - would be nice to get something planned. It would be a great idea.


    That sounds wonderful. My grandma and grandpa live on "Lake Thunderhead" which is inbetween Unionville, MO and Cinncinati, IA. Have you ever heard of it?

    They have a GORGEOUS, straight off the cover of Better Homes & Garden's, big huge house so I can talk to my grandma and see if we could set something up for there!

    I've never been to one of these kinds of get togethers before, can you tell me anything about them?

    I have never been to one either. I have met up with Color Guard Mom when she traveled thru the town I live in. We had dinner together along with her family and my DH. It was very nice.
    I have never heard of that town, but I will have to go look it up on the map. I think this would be awesome. Now you need to post a picture of that big gorgeous house - I love big houses, would love one myself for sure. I would love to decorate it.
    WhatamIgonnaeatnext?
    Sat May 01, 2010 10:07 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Okay I know this thread is years old, but I just started posting the other day. icon_rolleyes.gif Anyways I live in Joplin, MO which is in the Southwestern corner of the state, very close to Kansas and Oklahoma. Arkansas is an 45 min. to an hour away. I used to live in the Kansas City area. I grew up in Northwestern Missouri by Gallatin.
    A Girl and her Guinea Pig
    Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:25 am
    Regular "Line Cook" Poster
    I know no one has posted here in months, but I'm new here and I'm gonna. I'm from the town of Tabor in Southwest Iowa. It's a town of less than a thousand people and when I get married in April I'm moving to the town of Sidney, Iowa about ten miles south and only slightly bigger. I was born in Seattle, spent a couple years in Kansas City going to college, and moved back home. I've been back for ten years and I can't imagine living anywhere else.
    duonyte
    Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:33 am
    Forum Host
    Love your screen name, it caught my attention as I was zipping through the forums. The only part of Iowa I've spent any real time in is at West Branch and the Amana colonies. Love love love the Herbert Hoover library/museum - just amazing how little we understand about what he actually achieved. And, of course, the Amana colonies are just wonderful. All that great German food and beer! Oh, yeah, and the historical stuff icon_biggrin.gif
    Auntie Jan
    Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:02 pm
    Forum Host
    I'm still here in Iowa...I moved a little farther North but still close enough to have a Midwest Zaar Meet if anyone if interested. Anyone game?
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites