Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Vegetarian / Vegan / Veggie Swap #47 ~ June 2012 ~ Official Swap Thread
    Lost? Site Map

    Veggie Swap #47 ~ June 2012 ~ Official Swap Thread

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next Page >>
    Lalaloula
    Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:24 pm
    Forum Host
    Cookgirl wrote:
    I like more olive oil-based pasta dishes than the creamy ones.

    Greetings from Oregon!



    And another GORGEOUS pic from you, darling! I really envy your photography skills and the beautiful landscape youre surrounded by! Thanks so much for sharing!

    Loula
    Lalaloula
    Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:24 pm
    Forum Host
    sofie-a-toast wrote:
    WAHOO! My picture of Wish I Could Cook's Chocolate Flourless Torte / Cake finally posted. Again, this is fabulous!



    YAY! And the wait was so worth it, this is one droolworthy pic for sure! Love the setting, it looks so inviting!

    Loula
    Lalaloula
    Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:27 pm
    Forum Host
    lauralie41 wrote:
    Recipenapping CoffeeB back and will make Kfc's Coleslaw #261670.

    Made and reviewed Acadia's Super Easy: Cucumber Salad #382231.

    gorgeous photo of that chocolate cake and strawberries!! yummy.gif


    Ill get your yummy sounding completion and tag noted for you on pg. 1.

    Loula
    Lalaloula
    Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:29 pm
    Forum Host
    UmmBinat wrote:
    Tagging for my chosen,

    Pink Watermelon Slushy #460346 by Sharon123
    Kauai Pepita Pate #455440 by Sharon123

    I have made them but it's not letting me login.


    Those sound great, Ill get them noted for you.

    Loula
    Lalaloula
    Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:29 pm
    Forum Host
    Acadia* wrote:
    I made and reviewed: The taller frozen photos didn't come out, so I managed to still have some of it in my glass so I moved it over to a small wine glass for a final shot. Hooray!

    Almond Coconut Joy, #316673 by Laurelie41



    Oh wow, that looks so yummy! Great idea to transfer it to a smaller glass to get a good close-up. It looks so frothy!

    Loula
    Lalaloula
    Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:30 pm
    Forum Host
    Acadia* wrote:
    I made & reveiwed Vegan No Alcohol Irish Cream, #409134 by UmmBinat yummy.gif



    And another great picture from you! Love it!

    Loula
    Lalaloula
    Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:33 pm
    Forum Host
    Cookgirl wrote:
    Good morning/Guten Morgen and enjoy the video!:



    It's in German and I found the translation:

    She: Say, Dad, how are you getting along with the iPad we gave you for your birthday?
    He: Fine.
    She: you mean you are´╗┐ ok with all the apps?
    He: What apps?

    (The rest is self-explanatory.)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGVTp7eCWBo


    Haha, thanks for that! icon_biggrin.gif rotfl.gif

    Loula

    ~updated to here~
    VeggieCook98
    Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:16 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Lalaloula wrote:
    VeggieCook98 wrote:
    I just posted two new recipes, and I hope to put a few more up soon icon_biggrin.gif I've been getting better at coming up with recipes lately icon_biggrin.gif Well, most of the time. Today, I made Alfredo sauce, and I used WAAYYY to much flour. It was just unbearably thick icon_confused.gif icon_lol.gif I kept adding milk to thin it out, and even after adding about cup, it was still too thick to eat icon_redface.gif Needless to say, I'll be working on my flour to liquid ratio. icon_biggrin.gif


    rotfl.gif Oh no! That is terrible, but I hope you had enough time to create something edible for you and your family!

    Loula


    Luckily, I was only making lunch for my brothers, and they'll eat anything I make icon_lol.gif
    Elmotoo
    Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:46 pm
    Forum Host
    VeggieCook98 wrote:
    Lalaloula wrote:
    VeggieCook98 wrote:
    I just posted two new recipes, and I hope to put a few more up soon icon_biggrin.gif I've been getting better at coming up with recipes lately icon_biggrin.gif Well, most of the time. Today, I made Alfredo sauce, and I used WAAYYY to much flour. It was just unbearably thick icon_confused.gif icon_lol.gif I kept adding milk to thin it out, and even after adding about cup, it was still too thick to eat icon_redface.gif Needless to say, I'll be working on my flour to liquid ratio. icon_biggrin.gif


    rotfl.gif Oh no! That is terrible, but I hope you had enough time to create something edible for you and your family!

    Loula


    Luckily, I was only making lunch for my brothers, and they'll eat anything I make icon_lol.gif


    ?? you don't need flour for alfredo sauce.
    VeggieCook98
    Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:54 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Elmotoo wrote:
    VeggieCook98 wrote:
    Lalaloula wrote:
    VeggieCook98 wrote:
    I just posted two new recipes, and I hope to put a few more up soon icon_biggrin.gif I've been getting better at coming up with recipes lately icon_biggrin.gif Well, most of the time. Today, I made Alfredo sauce, and I used WAAYYY to much flour. It was just unbearably thick icon_confused.gif icon_lol.gif I kept adding milk to thin it out, and even after adding about cup, it was still too thick to eat icon_redface.gif Needless to say, I'll be working on my flour to liquid ratio. icon_biggrin.gif


    rotfl.gif Oh no! That is terrible, but I hope you had enough time to create something edible for you and your family!

    Loula


    Luckily, I was only making lunch for my brothers, and they'll eat anything I make icon_lol.gif


    ?? you don't need flour for alfredo sauce.


    The recipe I used called for it. I won't be using that again anytime soon icon_lol.gif
    Cookgirl
    Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:04 pm
    Forum Host
    A quick recipenap and it's been reviewed already:

    Endive and Fennel Salad With Mint and Orange-Blossom Dressing by Elmotoo


    This recipe has been reviewed, too:

    Danish Pickled Cucumbers (Syltede Agurker) also by Elmotto



    Yum!
    Elmotoo
    Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:14 pm
    Forum Host
    Cookgirl wrote:
    A quick recipenap and it's been reviewed already:

    Endive and Fennel Salad With Mint and Orange-Blossom Dressing by Elmotoo


    This recipe has been reviewed, too:

    Danish Pickled Cucumbers (Syltede Agurker) also by Elmotto



    Yum!


    Thanks, darlin'!!
    Cookgirl
    Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:28 pm
    Forum Host
    All of my recipes have been reviewed except for the VIP tag.

    Happy Saturday everyone!
    CoffeeB
    Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:48 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Lalaloula wrote:
    lauralie41 wrote:
    Recipenapping CoffeeB back and will make Kfc's Coleslaw #261670.

    Made and reviewed Acadia's Super Easy: Cucumber Salad #382231.

    gorgeous photo of that chocolate cake and strawberries!! yummy.gif


    Ill get your yummy sounding completion and tag noted for you on pg. 1.

    Loula



    Thanks for the "nap" my friend. icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif
    VeggieCook98
    Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:22 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I have made an reviewed Banana Nut Bread (Healthy, Low Fat, Low Sugar) #447151. I think I'll be a bit late with the dip though icon_confused.gif I'll try to get it done ASAP! icon_biggrin.gif
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... , 18, 19, 20  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites