Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Middle East & North Africa / Summer 2012 NA*ME TAG! (June, July, August)
    Lost? Site Map

    Summer 2012 NA*ME TAG! (June, July, August)

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next Page >>
    UmmBinat
    Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:57 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Annacia wrote:
    UmmBinat wrote:
    Annacia wrote:
    Cookgirl wrote:
    I hope I am assuming correctly that UmmBinat is IT?

    Will tag her Persian Rice Pudding (Sheer Berenj)

    ??


    You're right hon and my very bad for not moving that forward. icon_redface.gif

    CG is IT


    Have fun, I am moving!!


    Congratulations icon_biggrin.gif. Where are you moving too?


    I am always in the mood for creamy rice pudding without raisins and I am moving to Toronto. But we are also keeping the house here.
    Annacia
    Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:26 am
    Forum Host
    UmmBinat wrote:
    Annacia wrote:
    UmmBinat wrote:
    Annacia wrote:
    Cookgirl wrote:
    I hope I am assuming correctly that UmmBinat is IT?

    Will tag her Persian Rice Pudding (Sheer Berenj)

    ??


    You're right hon and my very bad for not moving that forward. icon_redface.gif

    CG is IT


    Have fun, I am moving!!


    Congratulations icon_biggrin.gif. Where are you moving too?


    I am always in the mood for creamy rice pudding without raisins and I am moving to Toronto. But we are also keeping the house here.


    Thats great. You'll have the culinary world by the tail there from all I've heard. You lucky duckling icon_biggrin.gif
    Annacia
    Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:36 am
    Forum Host
    Tagging:

    Extra Special Nut Butter #483297 by CookGirl

    Annacia is up My Recipes
    Cookgirl
    Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:50 am
    Forum Host
    Excellent choice, Madame A!


    icon_cool.gif
    Annacia
    Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:12 pm
    Forum Host
    Why thank you. I thought so too and I'm actually thinking of using it to make very special peanut butter cookies icon_wink.gif
    Cookgirl
    Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:28 pm
    Forum Host
    Touchè!
    Cookgirl
    Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:16 am
    Forum Host
    I don't know how that PB recipe ended up in my NA*ME cookbook however... icon_redface.gif icon_question.gif icon_eek.gif

    _________________________________________


    Reviewed: Persian Rice Pudding (Sheer Berenj) by UmmBinat



    Cookgirl
    Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:25 pm
    Forum Host
    Cookgirl
    Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:33 pm
    Forum Host
    Hey, Annacia-have you had the opportunity
    to try the pomegranate molasses you ordered?
    Cookgirl
    Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:39 pm
    Forum Host
    Cookgirl wrote:
    Tagging Ginger Spice Coffee - Qishr by Annacia


    CG is IT!

    I can NA*ME that tune...


    This recipe tag has been reviewed.
    Cookgirl
    Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:30 pm
    Forum Host
    Ooooopsie, that question about the pomegranate molasses was for Acadia and not Annacia.

    icon_redface.gif
    Annacia
    Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:35 am
    Forum Host
    Cookgirl wrote:
    Cookgirl wrote:
    Tagging Ginger Spice Coffee - Qishr by Annacia


    CG is IT!

    I can NA*ME that tune...


    This recipe tag has been reviewed.


    Thank ya doll. icon_biggrin.gif

    I'm going to get your nut butter done this weekend. Today is the last day of my summer job, YAY icon_lol.gif
    UmmBinat
    Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:10 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Cookgirl wrote:
    I don't know how that PB recipe ended up in my NA*ME cookbook however... icon_redface.gif icon_question.gif icon_eek.gif

    _________________________________________


    Reviewed: Persian Rice Pudding (Sheer Berenj) by UmmBinat





    THANKS & beautiful and yes it is actually 1/2 cup rose water here!!
    UmmBinat
    Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:12 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Nut butter for the mice icon_redface.gif
    Annacia
    Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:51 pm
    Forum Host
    Annacia wrote:
    Tagging:

    Extra Special Nut Butter #483297 by CookGirl

    Annacia is up My Recipes


    This tag has been completed and it's great! icon_biggrin.gif
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites