Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / German and Benelux (Belgium / The Netherlands / Luxembourg) Cooking / More Than Sauerkraut And Dumplings - The Contest!
    Lost? Site Map

    More Than Sauerkraut And Dumplings - The Contest!

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next Page >>
    Elmotoo
    Thu May 31, 2012 8:01 pm
    Forum Host
    Koechin (Chef) wrote:
    Elmotoo, don't you have A.C.? We needed it even when we lived in Wisconsin. Now in Mississippi it is an absolute must. icon_biggrin.gif wave.gif

    not central a/c & the unit in the wall couldn't keep up the past several days. going outside was awful. double awful for the kids in school. but it's better today. only 80F. almost needed a sweater. icon_wink.gif
    Charlotte J
    Thu May 31, 2012 9:36 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Koechin (Chef)
    Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:58 pm
    Forum Host
    That potato recipe looks sooooo Good. I put it in my cook book and printed it off to m:wave:ake tonight with pork chops. icon_smile.gif wave.gif
    Koechin (Chef)
    Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:02 pm
    Forum Host
    We have come to the end of our German Cooking Journey, and I am sad, because it was soooo much fun! icon_biggrin.gif New and old recipes tried, many new hints shared. I wish there was a way to keep meeting here more often!
    Any input/ideas?
    Mia will now determine who won The Prize, and I will be in touch, so I know where to mail it! wave.gif
    Elmotoo
    Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:12 pm
    Forum Host
    How did we do reducing the amount of recipes in the cookbook? This was really yummy. Thank you for hosting this!
    Beth
    Koechin (Chef)
    Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:40 pm
    Forum Host
    When you go to the recipe, there is a place at the top of it, where yiu can increase or decrease the serving sizes. Also convert measurements ounces or metric. icon_biggrin.gif
    Elmotoo
    Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:46 pm
    Forum Host
    not quite what i meant....we did the contest because so many ppl tagged the same recipes in April. In May, the recipes were removed from the cookbook once tagged....how did we do in reducing the ## of recipes in the cookbook?
    Koechin (Chef)
    Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:01 pm
    Forum Host
    We have to wait for Mia to figure that out!!! I'm an idiot when it comes to that kind of thing. icon_rolleyes.gif icon_smile.gif
    Mia in Germany
    Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:17 am
    Forum Host
    Ladies, I'm utterly sorry to have orphaned you! icon_redface.gif icon_redface.gif
    My old mac resigned, and the new one worked beautifully from the start, but I managed to screw up the settings of my router so it blocked most internet sites in an erratic way I still don't understand - but I don't have to because it's fixed!!
    Mia in Germany
    Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:23 am
    Forum Host
    Elmotoo wrote:
    not quite what i meant....we did the contest because so many ppl tagged the same recipes in April. In May, the recipes were removed from the cookbook once tagged....how did we do in reducing the ## of recipes in the cookbook?


    Beautifully icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif
    And it sure was specifically thanks to you that we did reduce the amount considerably.
    But there are still enough left to repeat this in fall, maybe after PAC, so we can have a nice and comfortable start into winter then icon_wink.gif

    (Technically, if that's what you mean, I just deleted the tagged recipes from the cookbook)
    Mia in Germany
    Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:26 am
    Forum Host
    And we have a clear winner:

    Congrats to Elmotoo for making the first place!!



    You cooked your way into winning a German cookbook! Yay!!
    Thanks for being such an active and fun participant in our game!!
    Mia in Germany
    Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:29 am
    Forum Host
    Second place goes to Charlotte J! It really was a short race, so I decided for honoring the second place, that I'm going to make one of Charlottes recipes.

    Thanks to you, too, for making this event special!
    Elmotoo
    Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:49 am
    Forum Host
    Mia in Germany wrote:
    Elmotoo wrote:
    not quite what i meant....we did the contest because so many ppl tagged the same recipes in April. In May, the recipes were removed from the cookbook once tagged....how did we do in reducing the ## of recipes in the cookbook?


    Beautifully icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif
    And it sure was specifically thanks to you that we did reduce the amount considerably.
    But there are still enough left to repeat this in fall, maybe after PAC, so we can have a nice and comfortable start into winter then icon_wink.gif

    (Technically, if that's what you mean, I just deleted the tagged recipes from the cookbook)


    yes, that's what I meant & I would love to do this again especially when cooler weather comes knocking!
    Elmotoo
    Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:50 am
    Forum Host
    Mia in Germany wrote:
    And we have a clear winner:

    Congrats to Elmotoo for making the first place!!



    You cooked your way into winning a German cookbook! Yay!!
    Thanks for being such an active and fun participant in our game!!


    Thank you! I had a DEEELICIOUS time!! xo Beth
    Elmotoo
    Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:50 am
    Forum Host
    Mia in Germany wrote:
    Second place goes to Charlotte J! It really was a short race, so I decided for honoring the second place, that I'm going to make one of Charlottes recipes.

    Thanks to you, too, for making this event special!


    Well done, Charlotte J!
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next Page >> Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites