Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / German and Benelux (Belgium / The Netherlands / Luxembourg) Cooking / More Than Sauerkraut And Dumplings - The Contest!
    Lost? Site Map

    More Than Sauerkraut And Dumplings - The Contest!

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next Page >>
    breezermom
    Tue May 01, 2012 7:06 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    breezermom wrote:
    Mia, I'm so sorry! I forgot all about your tag game, but here to tag Geschnetzeltes (Chicken in Cream Sauce) 424967 posted by NorthwestGal. Saw your post in the cooking games forum, and it reminded me! This isn't for the contest....just tagging. Should this be moved to your earlier thread? If so, sorry!


    Oops! icon_redface.gif I've already made and reviewed that recipe. I'll need to look for another. Reviewed it back in 2010. Sorry about that! I did make it again, though and it is delicious!
    Mia in Germany
    Wed May 02, 2012 12:00 am
    Forum Host
    breezermom wrote:
    breezermom wrote:
    Mia, I'm so sorry! I forgot all about your tag game, but here to tag Geschnetzeltes (Chicken in Cream Sauce) 424967 posted by NorthwestGal. Saw your post in the cooking games forum, and it reminded me! This isn't for the contest....just tagging. Should this be moved to your earlier thread? If so, sorry!


    Oops! icon_redface.gif I've already made and reviewed that recipe. I'll need to look for another. Reviewed it back in 2010. Sorry about that! I did make it again, though and it is delicious!


    rotfl.gif
    No problem. Flip through the book on page one, there are *plenty* of recipes icon_biggrin.gif
    Mia in Germany
    Wed May 02, 2012 1:35 am
    Forum Host
    Elmotoo wrote:
    Mia in Germany wrote:
    I can post that recipe, if you wish.
    Going to bed now - good night!
    wave.gif


    ooh goody! sweet dreams!


    The recipe is posted. Should be there later.

    wave.gif
    Linky
    Wed May 02, 2012 9:12 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Hi Mia - I'd like to tag some of BecR's recipes:
    Recipe # 309891 Family Favorite Potato Salad! (German Kartoffelsalat)
    Recipe # 344562 Oma's Country Green Beans With Bacon & Onion (Gruene Bohnen)
    Recipe # 367587 Apfelschorle (German Apple Spritzer)

    I noticed that her Konigsberger Klopse are listed and I just reviewed them last month. Or can we pick recipes that were already picked before?

    thanks!
    Mia in Germany
    Wed May 02, 2012 11:44 am
    Forum Host
    Linky wrote:
    Hi Mia - I'd like to tag some of BecR's recipes:
    Recipe # 309891 Family Favorite Potato Salad! (German Kartoffelsalat)
    Recipe # 344562 Oma's Country Green Beans With Bacon & Onion (Gruene Bohnen)
    Recipe # 367587 Apfelschorle (German Apple Spritzer)

    I noticed that her Konigsberger Klopse are listed and I just reviewed them last month. Or can we pick recipes that were already picked before?

    thanks!


    Hi Linky wave.gif
    Nice to see you again icon_biggrin.gif
    I put all recipes from last month into one game cookbook for this month: German Cooking Contest
    Becky's recipes are included, too.
    As soon as someone tags a recipe from this book, I remove it from the book so it cannot be tagged by another player.
    You have to tag recipes which you haven't reviewed yet.

    You'll be added to page one. Thanks for playing icon_biggrin.gif
    Have fun!
    BecR
    Wed May 02, 2012 3:41 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Hello, everyone! It's so good to be back in the saddle again, as I was unable to log on to this site for a while. Luckily my brilliant DH has fixed my computer, so we're up and running once more!

    icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif

    Be back later with my tags...XO Becky

    P.S. There are so many good recipes in the cookbook on page one, it won't be easy to choose. I hope whomever makes a recipe of mine, enjoys.
    Mia in Germany
    Wed May 02, 2012 4:29 pm
    Forum Host
    BecR wrote:
    Hello, everyone! It's so good to be back in the saddle again, as I was unable to log on to this site for a while. Luckily my brilliant DH has fixed my computer, so we're up and running once more!

    icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif

    Be back later with my tags...XO Becky

    P.S. There are so many good recipes in the cookbook on page one, it won't be easy to choose. I hope whomever makes a recipe of mine, enjoys.


    Your recipes have become quite popular icon_biggrin.gif
    Glad you're back - give your DH an extra special hug!

    I'm off to bed now wave.gif
    BecR
    Wed May 02, 2012 6:02 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    To start, I'd like to tag these recipes. Thank you! XO Becky

    Cheese Salad #457828 by Ingrid H

    Salmon Basel Style #457958 by Elmotoo

    Chicken Tenders With Carrots and Broccoli #417083 by Gemini08
    Mia in Germany
    Thu May 03, 2012 1:18 am
    Forum Host
    BecR wrote:
    To start, I'd like to tag these recipes. Thank you! XO Becky

    Cheese Salad #457828 by Ingrid H

    Salmon Basel Style #457958 by Elmotoo

    Chicken Tenders With Carrots and Broccoli #417083 by Gemini08


    Done!
    Thanks for playing icon_biggrin.gif
    Mia in Germany
    Thu May 03, 2012 1:19 am
    Forum Host
    Mia in Germany wrote:
    Elmotoo wrote:
    Mia in Germany wrote:
    I can post that recipe, if you wish.
    Going to bed now - good night!
    wave.gif


    ooh goody! sweet dreams!


    The recipe is posted. Should be there later.

    wave.gif


    It's there:

    Kratzede - Pancake Scrapings
    stormylee
    Thu May 03, 2012 1:40 pm
    Forum Host
    Hey there! wave.gif I would like to tag Yeast-Free Bread Rolls by Lalaloula - my BF thinks he hates anything with quark in it, but I'm absolutely sure he won't even be able to tell what's hidden in those rolls... icon_wink.gif
    gemini08
    Thu May 03, 2012 2:16 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Hi, Becky,
    thanks for tagging my recipe!
    Best, Elfie icon_smile.gif
    Mia in Germany
    Thu May 03, 2012 4:16 pm
    Forum Host
    stormylee wrote:
    Hey there! wave.gif I would like to tag Yeast-Free Bread Rolls by Lalaloula - my BF thinks he hates anything with quark in it, but I'm absolutely sure he won't even be able to tell what's hidden in those rolls... icon_wink.gif


    Hey, great to see you wave.gif
    Sounds like a good choice! I don't think he'll recognise the quark in those. Tell us what he says when you've fed him icon_wink.gif
    breezermom
    Fri May 04, 2012 3:54 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Mia in Germany wrote:
    breezermom wrote:
    breezermom wrote:
    Mia, I'm so sorry! I forgot all about your tag game, but here to tag Geschnetzeltes (Chicken in Cream Sauce) 424967 posted by NorthwestGal. Saw your post in the cooking games forum, and it reminded me! This isn't for the contest....just tagging. Should this be moved to your earlier thread? If so, sorry!


    Oops! icon_redface.gif I've already made and reviewed that recipe. I'll need to look for another. Reviewed it back in 2010. Sorry about that! I did make it again, though and it is delicious!


    rotfl.gif
    No problem. Flip through the book on page one, there are *plenty* of recipes icon_biggrin.gif


    To replace that tag, I will make Salad With Radish and Green Onions 126693
    BecR
    Fri May 04, 2012 5:35 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I've MERP'D Ingrid's delicious Cheese Salad #457828

    icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif Becky


    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites