Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / German and Benelux (Belgium / The Netherlands / Luxembourg) Cooking / More Than Sauerkraut And Dumplings - The Contest!
    Lost? Site Map

    More Than Sauerkraut And Dumplings - The Contest!

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
    Mia in Germany
    Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:12 pm
    Forum Host
    icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif
    In the first place this here dummie has to get the banner together icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif
    We'll manage all the technical challenges for sure icon_wink.gif
    Linky
    Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:55 am
    Food.com Groupie
    I can't wait to see how you knit the banner!
    Mia in Germany
    Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:08 pm
    Forum Host
    .rofl: rotfl.gif rotfl.gif

    Me, too icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif
    I'm working on it icon_wink.gif
    Koechin (Chef)
    Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:28 pm
    Forum Host
    One thing for sure!!! This group can not only COOK, but also has a Great Sense of Humor! Keep knitting Mia! Maybe it will come ut a skillet or Bundt Pan? rotfl.gif :wave.gif
    gemini08
    Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:59 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Mia in Germany wrote:
    .rofl: rotfl.gif rotfl.gif

    Me, too icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif
    I'm working on it icon_wink.gif


    Hi, Mia, how is your knitting coming along - is that sweater (banner) almost done? icon_razz.gif
    Elmotoo
    Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:22 am
    Forum Host
    I finished reading my cookbook! I love the stories! The pre-wedding night of noise is a favorite! Do you have a LOT of walnut trees in Germany? Makes me nostalgic because I stopped in Heidelberg when I made a mad tour of Europe way back when.

    Thank you again! xoxo Beth
    Mia in Germany
    Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:41 am
    Forum Host
    gemini08 wrote:
    Mia in Germany wrote:
    .rofl: rotfl.gif rotfl.gif

    Me, too icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif
    I'm working on it icon_wink.gif


    Hi, Mia, how is your knitting coming along - is that sweater (banner) almost done? icon_razz.gif


    Ah, well, yes icon_biggrin.gif I hired someone for knitting icon_lol.gif
    Our wonderful Susie D just delivered this:


    Mia in Germany
    Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:44 am
    Forum Host
    Elmotoo wrote:
    I finished reading my cookbook! I love the stories! The pre-wedding night of noise is a favorite! Do you have a LOT of walnut trees in Germany? Makes me nostalgic because I stopped in Heidelberg when I made a mad tour of Europe way back when.

    Thank you again! xoxo Beth


    Hi Bethie wave.gif
    Don't you have a pre-wedding night of noise? It's such a fun icon_biggrin.gif
    We do have quite some walnut trees. Not in all regions, though.
    Although the packaged shelled walnuts we get in the supermarkets are from California...
    Are there many walnut recipes in the cookbook?
    Elmotoo
    Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:39 pm
    Forum Host
    Mia in Germany wrote:
    Elmotoo wrote:
    I finished reading my cookbook! I love the stories! The pre-wedding night of noise is a favorite! Do you have a LOT of walnut trees in Germany? Makes me nostalgic because I stopped in Heidelberg when I made a mad tour of Europe way back when.

    Thank you again! xoxo Beth


    Hi Bethie wave.gif
    Don't you have a pre-wedding night of noise? It's such a fun icon_biggrin.gif
    We do have quite some walnut trees. Not in all regions, though.
    Although the packaged shelled walnuts we get in the supermarkets are from California...
    Are there many walnut recipes in the cookbook?


    TONS of recipes with walnuts! we have re-wedding showers that can get pretty out of hand & rehearsal dinners the night before which can get pretty loud but nothing like smashing plates & toilets!!
    icon_biggrin.gif
    Mia in Germany
    Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:13 pm
    Forum Host
    Elmotoo wrote:
    Mia in Germany wrote:
    Elmotoo wrote:
    I finished reading my cookbook! I love the stories! The pre-wedding night of noise is a favorite! Do you have a LOT of walnut trees in Germany? Makes me nostalgic because I stopped in Heidelberg when I made a mad tour of Europe way back when.

    Thank you again! xoxo Beth


    Hi Bethie wave.gif
    Don't you have a pre-wedding night of noise? It's such a fun icon_biggrin.gif
    We do have quite some walnut trees. Not in all regions, though.
    Although the packaged shelled walnuts we get in the supermarkets are from California...
    Are there many walnut recipes in the cookbook?


    TONS of recipes with walnuts! we have re-wedding showers that can get pretty out of hand & rehearsal dinners the night before which can get pretty loud but nothing like smashing plates & toilets!!
    icon_biggrin.gif


    That's a pity - it's FUN to legally smash plates icon_lol.gif
    BecR
    Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:03 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Thank you, Susie D you knitted the most delightful banner! I heart it! icon_biggrin.gif

    What an interesting pre-wedding tradition, Bethie & Mia. I've never heard of smashing plates (and toilets!) before. Would love to learn more about that tradition.

    XO Becky
    Mia in Germany
    Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:48 pm
    Forum Host
    gemini08
    Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:17 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Mia in Germany wrote:
    gemini08 wrote:
    Mia in Germany wrote:
    .rofl: rotfl.gif rotfl.gif

    Me, too icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif
    I'm working on it icon_wink.gif


    Hi, Mia, how is your knitting coming along - is that sweater (banner) almost done? icon_razz.gif


    Ah, well, yes icon_biggrin.gif I hired someone for knitting icon_lol.gif
    Our wonderful Susie D just delivered this:




    Love the banner, thanks Mia and SusieD! icon_smile.gif
    Linky
    Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:52 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Mia in Germany wrote:
    gemini08 wrote:
    Mia in Germany wrote:
    .rofl: rotfl.gif rotfl.gif

    Me, too icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif
    I'm working on it icon_wink.gif


    Hi, Mia, how is your knitting coming along - is that sweater (banner) almost done? icon_razz.gif


    Ah, well, yes icon_biggrin.gif I hired someone for knitting icon_lol.gif
    Our wonderful Susie D just delivered this:




    Oh oh - my knitting is better than my copying... Do I highlight the [img] etc etc[/img] then copy and paste to my settings? That's what I tried and it didn't work icon_cry.gif But I will go try again - that pretzel is so cute!
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites