Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / German and Benelux (Belgium / The Netherlands / Luxembourg) Cooking / More Than Sauerkraut And Dumplings - The Contest!
    Lost? Site Map

    More Than Sauerkraut And Dumplings - The Contest!

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next Page >>
    Charlotte J
    Tue May 01, 2012 10:50 am
    Food.com Groupie


    Last edited by Charlotte J on Tue May 01, 2012 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total
    Mia in Germany
    Tue May 01, 2012 10:56 am
    Forum Host
    Charlotte J wrote:
    Tagging one more

    Easy Bauernfruhstuck (German Farmer's Breakfast Skillet) #278230


    Got you icon_smile.gif
    Elmotoo
    Tue May 01, 2012 10:58 am
    Forum Host
    Mia, dahhhlingggg....please put me down for these tags...it's the beginning of the month & I am HUNGRY!

    Baked Austrian Rice Pudding ("reisauflauf") #467060 any excuse for rice pudding works for me!
    Beef Paprika Stew Viennese Style (Gulash) #471605 always a big hit in this house
    Green Cabbage and Apple SautÚ #134043 ditto icon_wink.gif
    Spargel - White Asparagus With Easy Hollandaise Sauce #458804 which I discovered in Holland & ADORE
    Tyrolean Bozner Sauce #459184 more asparagus? oh yeah!
    Oma's Cream of Wheat Pudding (German Griesbrei) #187624 which would be brekky if i had any eggs icon_rolleyes.gif
    Traditional Bavarian Beef Sauerbraten #409947 which I am most excited about!

    Thanks luvvy! xoxo Bethie
    Charlotte J
    Tue May 01, 2012 11:00 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Found another one

    Tagging

    Strammer Max - German Warm Sandwich #449070
    Mia in Germany
    Tue May 01, 2012 11:05 am
    Forum Host
    Elmotoo wrote:
    Mia, dahhhlingggg....please put me down for these tags...it's the beginning of the month & I am HUNGRY!

    Baked Austrian Rice Pudding ("reisauflauf") #467060 any excuse for rice pudding works for me!
    Beef Paprika Stew Viennese Style (Gulash) #471605 always a big hit in this house
    Green Cabbage and Apple Saut´┐Ż #134043 ditto icon_wink.gif
    Spargel - White Asparagus With Easy Hollandaise Sauce #458804 which I discovered in Holland & ADORE
    Tyrolean Bozner Sauce #459184 more asparagus? oh yeah!
    Oma's Cream of Wheat Pudding (German Griesbrei) #187624 which would be brekky if i had any eggs icon_rolleyes.gif
    Traditional Bavarian Beef Sauerbraten #409947 which I am most excited about!

    Thanks luvvy! xoxo Bethie


    You're one hungry girl icon_lol.gif
    My first glance went to Oma's cream of wheat pudding (because of Oma, of course, not the pudding!). I like your choices icon_biggrin.gif
    (Except for the sauce Hollandaise which I'd only eat when desperately starving or something. But I guess I'm the only German who thinks that way icon_rolleyes.gif )
    Have fun and enjoy - you'll not starve, I can assure you!
    Mia in Germany
    Tue May 01, 2012 11:06 am
    Forum Host
    Charlotte J wrote:
    Found another one

    Tagging

    Strammer Max - German Warm Sandwich #449070


    Lot's of hungry girls who know what's good icon_lol.gif
    Charlotte J
    Tue May 01, 2012 11:08 am
    Food.com Groupie
    icon_rolleyes.gif And another icon_rolleyes.gif

    Tagging

    Mashed Potatoes and Carrots #126894
    Mia in Germany
    Tue May 01, 2012 11:09 am
    Forum Host
    I'll update you later - have to bake cookies now icon_wink.gif
    Charlotte J
    Tue May 01, 2012 11:14 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Mia in Germany wrote:
    Charlotte J wrote:
    Found another one

    Tagging

    Strammer Max - German Warm Sandwich #449070


    Lot's of hungry girls who know what's good icon_lol.gif


    I'm of German/Austrian background and remember my grandmothers cooking.
    Elmotoo
    Tue May 01, 2012 11:18 am
    Forum Host
    Mia in Germany wrote:
    Elmotoo wrote:
    Mia, dahhhlingggg....please put me down for these tags...it's the beginning of the month & I am HUNGRY!

    Baked Austrian Rice Pudding ("reisauflauf") #467060 any excuse for rice pudding works for me!
    Beef Paprika Stew Viennese Style (Gulash) #471605 always a big hit in this house
    Green Cabbage and Apple Saut´┐Ż #134043 ditto icon_wink.gif
    Spargel - White Asparagus With Easy Hollandaise Sauce #458804 which I discovered in Holland & ADORE
    Tyrolean Bozner Sauce #459184 more asparagus? oh yeah!
    Oma's Cream of Wheat Pudding (German Griesbrei) #187624 which would be brekky if i had any eggs icon_rolleyes.gif
    Traditional Bavarian Beef Sauerbraten #409947 which I am most excited about!

    Thanks luvvy! xoxo Bethie


    You're one hungry girl icon_lol.gif
    My first glance went to Oma's cream of wheat pudding (because of Oma, of course, not the pudding!). I like your choices icon_biggrin.gif
    (Except for the sauce Hollandaise which I'd only eat when desperately starving or something. But I guess I'm the only German who thinks that way icon_rolleyes.gif )
    Have fun and enjoy - you'll not starve, I can assure you!


    you don't like Hollandaise?? I will drink your share. The simple meal i had in Holland? Belgium? Both? consisting of the white asparagus, boiled potatoes & ham with hollandaise to go with it all was a fave & I make it at home occasionally, YUM! I was in a Jean Georges restaurant & had a t-loin w/bearnaise....i asked for a gravy boat of sauce & they brought me one! Heaven!! (and I wonder why I'm not skinny)
    Mia in Germany
    Tue May 01, 2012 1:12 pm
    Forum Host
    Charlotte J wrote:
    Mia in Germany wrote:
    Charlotte J wrote:
    Found another one

    Tagging

    Strammer Max - German Warm Sandwich #449070


    Lot's of hungry girls who know what's good icon_lol.gif


    I'm of German/Austrian background and remember my grandmothers cooking.


    I know what you mean! Speaking about comfort food ...
    My dad was Romanian, and I love making and eating Romanian stuff he used to make because it's simply comforting. And yummy, of course icon_wink.gif
    Mia in Germany
    Tue May 01, 2012 1:22 pm
    Forum Host
    Elmotoo wrote:
    Mia in Germany wrote:
    Elmotoo wrote:
    Mia, dahhhlingggg....please put me down for these tags...it's the beginning of the month & I am HUNGRY!

    Baked Austrian Rice Pudding ("reisauflauf") #467060 any excuse for rice pudding works for me!
    Beef Paprika Stew Viennese Style (Gulash) #471605 always a big hit in this house
    Green Cabbage and Apple Saut´┐Ż #134043 ditto icon_wink.gif
    Spargel - White Asparagus With Easy Hollandaise Sauce #458804 which I discovered in Holland & ADORE
    Tyrolean Bozner Sauce #459184 more asparagus? oh yeah!
    Oma's Cream of Wheat Pudding (German Griesbrei) #187624 which would be brekky if i had any eggs icon_rolleyes.gif
    Traditional Bavarian Beef Sauerbraten #409947 which I am most excited about!

    Thanks luvvy! xoxo Bethie


    You're one hungry girl icon_lol.gif
    My first glance went to Oma's cream of wheat pudding (because of Oma, of course, not the pudding!). I like your choices icon_biggrin.gif
    (Except for the sauce Hollandaise which I'd only eat when desperately starving or something. But I guess I'm the only German who thinks that way icon_rolleyes.gif )
    Have fun and enjoy - you'll not starve, I can assure you!


    you don't like Hollandaise?? I will drink your share. The simple meal i had in Holland? Belgium? Both? consisting of the white asparagus, boiled potatoes & ham with hollandaise to go with it all was a fave & I make it at home occasionally, YUM! I was in a Jean Georges restaurant & had a t-loin w/bearnaise....i asked for a gravy boat of sauce & they brought me one! Heaven!! (and I wonder why I'm not skinny)


    A votre sante - enjoy your Hollandaise icon_biggrin.gif
    What you describe is what you always get when you want to eat asparagus in a restaurant in Germany. I grew up eating them with either molten butter or vinaigrette, and when I had Hollandaise for the first time, it made me terribly sick, so that was the end of our relationship icon_lol.gif
    In the region where I grew up (Baden), they have another traditional way to eat asparagus which is called "asparagus with kratzete". "Kratzete" is a fluffy pancake which is torn after firming up in the skillet, like Kaiserschmarrn. The pancake scraps and the asparagus are served with Hollandaise, of course icon_lol.gif
    Looks like this:

    Elmotoo
    Tue May 01, 2012 2:47 pm
    Forum Host
    Mia in Germany wrote:
    Elmotoo wrote:
    Mia in Germany wrote:
    Elmotoo wrote:
    Mia, dahhhlingggg....please put me down for these tags...it's the beginning of the month & I am HUNGRY!

    Baked Austrian Rice Pudding ("reisauflauf") #467060 any excuse for rice pudding works for me!
    Beef Paprika Stew Viennese Style (Gulash) #471605 always a big hit in this house
    Green Cabbage and Apple Saut´┐Ż #134043 ditto icon_wink.gif
    Spargel - White Asparagus With Easy Hollandaise Sauce #458804 which I discovered in Holland & ADORE
    Tyrolean Bozner Sauce #459184 more asparagus? oh yeah!
    Oma's Cream of Wheat Pudding (German Griesbrei) #187624 which would be brekky if i had any eggs icon_rolleyes.gif
    Traditional Bavarian Beef Sauerbraten #409947 which I am most excited about!

    Thanks luvvy! xoxo Bethie


    You're one hungry girl icon_lol.gif
    My first glance went to Oma's cream of wheat pudding (because of Oma, of course, not the pudding!). I like your choices icon_biggrin.gif
    (Except for the sauce Hollandaise which I'd only eat when desperately starving or something. But I guess I'm the only German who thinks that way icon_rolleyes.gif )
    Have fun and enjoy - you'll not starve, I can assure you!


    you don't like Hollandaise?? I will drink your share. The simple meal i had in Holland? Belgium? Both? consisting of the white asparagus, boiled potatoes & ham with hollandaise to go with it all was a fave & I make it at home occasionally, YUM! I was in a Jean Georges restaurant & had a t-loin w/bearnaise....i asked for a gravy boat of sauce & they brought me one! Heaven!! (and I wonder why I'm not skinny)


    A votre sante - enjoy your Hollandaise icon_biggrin.gif
    What you describe is what you always get when you want to eat asparagus in a restaurant in Germany. I grew up eating them with either molten butter or vinaigrette, and when I had Hollandaise for the first time, it made me terribly sick, so that was the end of our relationship icon_lol.gif
    In the region where I grew up (Baden), they have another traditional way to eat asparagus which is called "asparagus with kratzete". "Kratzete" is a fluffy pancake which is torn after firming up in the skillet, like Kaiserschmarrn. The pancake scraps and the asparagus are served with Hollandaise, of course icon_lol.gif
    Looks like this:



    ooh i'll be right over! in my deams anyway. sigh.
    Mia in Germany
    Tue May 01, 2012 4:05 pm
    Forum Host
    I can post that recipe, if you wish.
    Going to bed now - good night!
    wave.gif
    Elmotoo
    Tue May 01, 2012 5:00 pm
    Forum Host
    Mia in Germany wrote:
    I can post that recipe, if you wish.
    Going to bed now - good night!
    wave.gif


    ooh goody! sweet dreams!
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next Page >> Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites