Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Middle East & North Africa / Welcome to Algeria!
    Lost? Site Map

    Welcome to Algeria!

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next Page >>
    Mia in Germany
    Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:58 am
    Forum Host
    I just found these two Algerian recipes by the chef who'd posted that couscous which I made. Don't know if you have them already (I won't make them, though):
    Chicken Tagine With Apricots and Spiced Pine Nuts #465357 by GiddyUpGo
    Algerian Kisra #465250 by GiddyUpGo

    Also by this chef I found some Bahrain recipes:

    Baba Ghanoush (Bahrain) #473063
    Khubz (Bahrain) #473062
    Machbous Ala Djaj (Bahrain) #473061
    Elmotoo
    Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:52 pm
    Forum Host
    THANKS, Mia!
    Elmotoo
    Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 pm
    Forum Host
    THANKS, Mia!
    Elmotoo
    Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:54 pm
    Forum Host
    QOTD: What is a typical day in Algeria like?
    threeovens
    Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:28 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I'd like to report a couple of completions.

    threeovens #865936 has completed the following recipes:

    Algerian Chicken Stew #311250


    Salatat Khiyar (Algerian Cucumber Salad) #50365
    Linky
    Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:01 am
    Food.com Groupie
    threeovens
    Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:50 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    double post
    Elmotoo
    Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:41 pm
    Forum Host
    threeovens wrote:
    I'd like to report a couple of completions.

    threeovens #865936 has completed the following recipes:

    Algerian Chicken Stew #311250


    Salatat Khiyar (Algerian Cucumber Salad) #50365


    Thank you for posting these gorgeous photos, threeovens!!!
    Elmotoo
    Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:51 pm
    Forum Host
    Linky wrote:
    I am tagging: Chicken Tagine With Apricots and Spiced Pine Nuts recipe# 465357


    Linky! Welcome!! I have your tag noted on p.1 - it looks like a delicious recipe! Feel free to peruse the thread & forum. Give a holler if you have any questions.
    Elmotoo
    Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:53 pm
    Forum Host
    Mia in Germany wrote:
    I just found these two Algerian recipes by the chef who'd posted that couscous which I made. Don't know if you have them already (I won't make them, though):
    Chicken Tagine With Apricots and Spiced Pine Nuts #465357 by GiddyUpGo
    Algerian Kisra #465250 by GiddyUpGo

    Also by this chef I found some Bahrain recipes:

    Baba Ghanoush (Bahrain) #473063
    Khubz (Bahrain) #473062
    Machbous Ala Djaj (Bahrain) #473061


    I have added the 3 recipes to the Bahrain cookbook. Learn all you can about Algeria because we're moving on in less than 2 weeks already!
    Elmotoo
    Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:56 pm
    Forum Host
    I will make a (public) Algerian cookbook. Just not tonight.

    QOTD: what are the typical meals in Algeria?

    Bethie
    threeovens
    Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:06 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    threeovens #865936 has completed Algerian Cucumber Salad #171619


    It already has a smilie on pg 1. The cucumber salad by Missy Wombat should have the smilie. But now, they both should have smilies.
    Elmotoo
    Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:29 am
    Forum Host
    threeovens wrote:
    threeovens #865936 has completed Algerian Cucumber Salad #171619


    It already has a smilie on pg 1. The cucumber salad by Missy Wombat should have the smilie. But now, they both should have smilies.


    icon_redface.gif thank you!
    threeovens
    Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:19 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    threeovens #865936 merp'd

    Algerian ' Zrodiya Mcharmla' - Carrots With Vinegar #285862


    I was happily eating them for dinner when I realized I forgot the vinegar! Even better!
    threeovens
    Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:21 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Hey! Was I left in Algeria, alone? Where is everybody? P-A-C?
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next Page >> Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites