Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Middle East & North Africa / JANUARY 2012 NA*ME TAG!
    Lost? Site Map

    JANUARY 2012 NA*ME TAG!

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next Page >>
    awalde
    Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:41 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    UmmBinat wrote:
    Now I need a new computer!!!!


    ... did you get a working stove?... I hope you can stay with your young family in a warm house, finally!... for the computer I hope you will get a good one, this is really mportant for the social network especially for those who live far from family and friends.

    We get our line (phone/internet) fixed, only on weekend we have problems. At this time the line is overcharged as many are using the internet.
    In the last days I saved (in PDF) all my recipes and all my reviews. I though I would never finish. At least now I know that I have my recipes offline as well! I had to fix the adobe acrobat and the adobe reader. At the end I managed to it!

    Using the "Ccleaner" regulary helps to mantain speed on the computer.
    UmmBinat
    Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:56 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    awalde wrote:
    UmmBinat wrote:
    Now I need a new computer!!!!


    ... did you get a working stove?... I hope you can stay with your young family in a warm house, finally!... for the computer I hope you will get a good one, this is really mportant for the social network especially for those who live far from family and friends.

    We get our line (phone/internet) fixed, only on weekend we have problems. At this time the line is overcharged as many are using the internet.
    In the last days I saved (in PDF) all my recipes and all my reviews. I though I would never finish. At least now I know that I have my recipes offline as well! I had to fix the adobe acrobat and the adobe reader. At the end I managed to it!

    Using the "Ccleaner" regulary helps to mantain speed on the computer.


    Thanks dear awalde. Yes we are now warm, alhamdulillah (praise be to God) the oven here is not meant to heat the house but it does and we need it, especially in past winters.

    My computer has a double/triple clicking virus! It's an excuse to get a new computer.
    UmmBinat
    Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:14 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Cookgirl wrote:
    How wonderful to see you back, UB!

    I will tag: Quinoa With Apricots & Pistachios (Gluten Free, Vegan) Perfect,
    because I stocked up on quinoa yesterday at the
    natural food store.

    CG is IT I can NA*ME that tune...


    Thank you Cookgirl. I just made that breakfast again yesterday.
    UmmBinat
    Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:18 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I have made, enjoyed and reviewed,

    Orange Anise Seed Squares #178411 by Cookgirl (made gluten free!!)
    UmmBinat
    Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:52 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    awalde should sneak in and tag me as she just reviewed beautifully with her photos my Iranian Yogurt and Spinach Dip - Borani Esfanaaj

    she or I am IT
    Sephardi Kitchen
    Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:39 pm
    Experienced "Head Chef" Poster
    Tagging Cookgirl's Za'atar Bread Rolls (Maniesh bi Za'atar). I looove za'atar, and the recipe looks delicious! If all goes well I'll review it tonight icon_smile.gif

    Edit: I know my NA*ME Tag cookbook is a bit limited (25-30-something recipes, I think), I'm about to add a few more and they should be published soon.
    awalde
    Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:58 am
    Food.com Groupie
    UmmBinat wrote:
    awalde should sneak in and tag me as she just reviewed beautifully with her photos my Iranian Yogurt and Spinach Dip - Borani Esfanaaj

    she or I am IT

    Dear Ummi,
    I'm glad you stay warm with your children. icon_smile.gif I like warm and I'm not a winter girl!
    I tagged your recipe as I though it would fit with the barbari bread together, I was looking for a Persian dish (not carbs like rice, potates, bulgur,...) and I found your dish really attaractive. I don't prepare recipes only if I have tagged them in games.
    Next time I will prepare the double amount of it if served as side dish.
    If somebody is intereste to to you recipe: Iranian Yogurt and Spinach Dip - Borani Esfanaaj #444419
    Cookgirl
    Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:15 am
    Forum Host
    awalde, that is DEFINITELY on the menu!

    icon_wink.gif
    Cookgirl
    Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:18 am
    Forum Host
    Sephardi, thank you for the review on my za'atar rolls!

    Oh, if you happen to post any sephardic recipes, let me know.
    I love that cuisine!
    Cookgirl
    Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:19 am
    Forum Host
    UmmBinat wrote:
    I have made, enjoyed and reviewed,

    Orange Anise Seed Squares #178411 by Cookgirl (made gluten free!!)


    Thank you and thank you for the review on my chai tea, too!

    icon_exclaim.gif
    UmmBinat
    Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:38 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    awalde wrote:
    UmmBinat wrote:
    awalde should sneak in and tag me as she just reviewed beautifully with her photos my Iranian Yogurt and Spinach Dip - Borani Esfanaaj

    she or I am IT

    Dear Ummi,
    I'm glad you stay warm with your children. icon_smile.gif I like warm and I'm not a winter girl!
    I tagged your recipe as I though it would fit with the barbari bread together, I was looking for a Persian dish (not carbs like rice, potates, bulgur,...) and I found your dish really attaractive. I don't prepare recipes only if I have tagged them in games.
    Next time I will prepare the double amount of it if served as side dish.
    If somebody is intereste to to you recipe: Iranian Yogurt and Spinach Dip - Borani Esfanaaj #444419


    That is sweet of you.

    I am not a winter girl either. I could leave the cold in the past and never return.
    UmmBinat
    Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:41 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Cookgirl wrote:
    UmmBinat wrote:
    I have made, enjoyed and reviewed,

    Orange Anise Seed Squares #178411 by Cookgirl (made gluten free!!)


    Thank you and thank you for the review on my chai tea, too!

    icon_exclaim.gif


    You're welcome. "chai" means tea in the Middle East (Arabic).

    so you just said "tea tea" imagine that and it was coffee! LOL
    UmmBinat
    Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:44 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Cookgirl
    Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:56 pm
    Forum Host
    UmmBinat wrote:
    Cookgirl wrote:
    UmmBinat wrote:
    I have made, enjoyed and reviewed,

    Orange Anise Seed Squares #178411 by Cookgirl (made gluten free!!)


    Thank you and thank you for the review on my chai tea, too!

    icon_exclaim.gif


    You're welcome. "chai" means tea in the Middle East (Arabic).

    so you just said "tea tea" imagine that and it was coffee! LOL


    I knew that. Did you know that Sahara Desert is a redundancy, too? In Arabic it translates to Desert Desert.
    Cookgirl
    Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:59 pm
    Forum Host
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next Page >> Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites