Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Vegetarian / Vegan / Veggie Swap 37 ~ August 2011 ~ Official Swap Thread
    Lost? Site Map

    Veggie Swap 37 ~ August 2011 ~ Official Swap Thread

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next Page >>
    UmmBinat
    Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:50 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Cookgirl wrote:
    Guess what ~Tasty Dish~ and I did this morning?




    Hmm, picked black berries? How come our wild ones look so different?
    Cookgirl
    Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:56 pm
    Forum Host
    Different, how?
    UmmBinat
    Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:08 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Cookgirl wrote:
    Different, how?


    Like this:



    Though I have seen a few bushes of the look you posted.

    I've always preferred the taste of these smaller ones.
    LifeIsGood
    Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:49 pm
    Forum Host
    Yum!
    ellie_
    Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:40 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    ~SarahBeth~
    Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:53 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Okeee Dokeee Artichokee!

    Tagging and Reporting Completions for:

    Annacia's Avocado Salad (Ensalada De Aguacate)
    Chef Kate's Romaine Lettuce Salad With Cilantro Dressing
    Kate L's Easy Pan Con Tomato
    Susie D's Spinach & Roquefort Salad

    Yummy! All of them were amazing!

    In particular the pan con tomato blew my mind, and I don't really like tomato (but I really want to so I keep making myself eat it!)
    Lalaloula
    Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:06 pm
    Forum Host
    ellie_ wrote:
    Review is in for Sharon's Laquered Tofu Triangles With Green Beans and Cashews


    YUMMO, those sound so good, glad you enjoyed them! icon_biggrin.gif

    Loula
    Lalaloula
    Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:08 pm
    Forum Host
    ~SarahBeth~ wrote:
    Okeee Dokeee Artichokee!

    Tagging and Reporting Completions for:

    Annacia's Avocado Salad (Ensalada De Aguacate)
    Chef Kate's Romaine Lettuce Salad With Cilantro Dressing
    Kate L's Easy Pan Con Tomato
    Susie D's Spinach & Roquefort Salad

    Yummy! All of them were amazing!

    In particular the pan con tomato blew my mind, and I don't really like tomato (but I really want to so I keep making myself eat it!)


    Hey you really are a tagging whirlwind, girl! icon_biggrin.gif
    All those choices sound so yummy, I would really like to invite myself over for dinner at your house one of these days. icon_lol.gif

    Kudos for sticking with the tomato, I hope youll find many more recipes to enjoy this delish and healthy veggie! icon_biggrin.gif

    Loula

    ~updated to here~
    Lalaloula
    Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:10 pm
    Forum Host
    CG, mmm, blackberries how yummy! We used to have bushes of them in our garden when my sis and me were small and I still cherish the memory of picking (and of course eating) them in late summer! yummy.gif icon_biggrin.gif

    The ones we had were of the smaller variety, too. Sweet and sour all at the same time and great for staining everything. lol

    Loula
    Sharon123
    Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:01 pm
    Forum Host
    I have made and enjoyed our VIP, SarahBeth's Fattoush #424826. icon_biggrin.gif
    Hadice
    Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:56 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Happily made, reviewed, and photographed Diann is cooking's Blood Orange, Plum and Grape Juice


    and

    Sparkling Lime (or lemon) Beverage
    smellyvegetarian
    Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:11 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Hi everyone! wave.gif
    Sorry to disappear. I think I have learned from playing this game that I stop getting emails about halfway through the month every month. Argh. I hope everyone is well!

    I have been a cookin' mama, and have completed all my tags and some 'naps. They are as follows:

    I recipenapped (cross-tagged?) Rita's Thick & Chunky Tomato Sauce With Veggies (Crock Pot) #101240--twice. Soooo good with fresh CSA veggies!
    For our VIP I made Curried Sweet Potato Fritters #404285
    I recipenapped Sharon's Baked Mozzarella Bites #460795
    For Starry I made Potato Nachos #350781 and
    Black Beans and Rice #386763 icon_biggrin.gif
    Lalaloula
    Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:31 am
    Forum Host
    Hadice wrote:
    Happily made, reviewed, and photographed Diann is cooking's Blood Orange, Plum and Grape Juice


    and

    Sparkling Lime (or lemon) Beverage


    WOW, Hadice, that looks magical! The colours and clarity are amazing! Mmm, I wish I could have a sip (or two) of that right now. What a great shot! icon_biggrin.gif

    Loula
    Lalaloula
    Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:34 am
    Forum Host
    Hey everyone,

    would you please be so kind as to check your tags on pg. 1 and let us know if weve missed something. TIA! icon_smile.gif

    Loula

    ~updated to here~
    Lalaloula
    Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:36 am
    Forum Host
    smellyvegetarian wrote:
    Hi everyone! wave.gif
    Sorry to disappear. I think I have learned from playing this game that I stop getting emails about halfway through the month every month. Argh. I hope everyone is well!

    I have been a cookin' mama, and have completed all my tags and some 'naps. They are as follows:

    I recipenapped (cross-tagged?) Rita's Thick & Chunky Tomato Sauce With Veggies (Crock Pot) #101240--twice. Soooo good with fresh CSA veggies!
    For our VIP I made Curried Sweet Potato Fritters #404285
    I recipenapped Sharon's Baked Mozzarella Bites #460795
    For Starry I made Potato Nachos #350781 and
    Black Beans and Rice #386763 icon_biggrin.gif


    Hey smelly! wave.gif

    How are you? Sounds like youve been eating very well these past couple of weeks. YUM! yummy.gif

    Ill get you updated right now and hope to see you over in the sign up thread for next month! icon_smile.gif

    Loula
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites