Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Spain & Portugal / May's Tag Game ~Garbanzos (Chickpeas)~
    Lost? Site Map

    May's Tag Game ~Garbanzos (Chickpeas)~

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3
    Linky
    Wed May 25, 2011 11:49 am
    Food.com Groupie
    I have MERPed:

    Spicy African Yam Stew By katie in the UP

    Moroccan Chicken Thighs With Chickpeas and Raisins By Kittencalskitchen

    Spanish Chicken With Chorizo and Chickpeas by HollyGolightly

    They were all enjoyed by friends and family!
    Nancy's Pantry
    Wed May 25, 2011 9:25 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I have completed my review of Mediterranean Chickpea Salad by gingerkitten D. Sorry that I did not upload a picture; however, we were in a rush to go to a potluck with our neighbors. It was a blast -- we plan to do this once a quarter. I came home with an almost empty bowl and got rave reviews on this dish.
    Nancy's Pantry
    Fri May 27, 2011 4:22 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I have completed my review of Chickpea Fritters With Hot Pepper Mayonnaise by JackieOhNo!. Great dish and very filling. I served this with an arugula and tomato salad.

    Lalaloula
    Sat May 28, 2011 9:41 am
    Forum Host
    Linky wrote:
    I have MERPed:

    Spicy African Yam Stew By katie in the UP

    Moroccan Chicken Thighs With Chickpeas and Raisins By Kittencalskitchen

    Spanish Chicken With Chorizo and Chickpeas by HollyGolightly

    They were all enjoyed by friends and family!


    Linky, wow, you certainly have been eating well! icon_biggrin.gif Everything looks so yummy, I wish I could just reach in and take a bite or two. yummy.gif
    Thanks so much for playing with us this month! I hope youll find the time to join us next month as well! icon_biggrin.gif

    Loula
    Lalaloula
    Sat May 28, 2011 9:42 am
    Forum Host
    Nancy's Pantry wrote:
    I have completed my review of Mediterranean Chickpea Salad by gingerkitten D. Sorry that I did not upload a picture; however, we were in a rush to go to a potluck with our neighbors. It was a blast -- we plan to do this once a quarter. I came home with an almost empty bowl and got rave reviews on this dish.


    Oh yum, this sounds so good. Ill get it noted for you on pg. 1, Nancy.
    The potluck sounds so cool! I love events like that, they are so much fun and you really get a sense of community from them. I hope youll get to continue this as some sort of tradition. icon_biggrin.gif

    Loula
    Lalaloula
    Sat May 28, 2011 9:43 am
    Forum Host
    Nancy's Pantry wrote:
    I have completed my review of Chickpea Fritters With Hot Pepper Mayonnaise by JackieOhNo!. Great dish and very filling. I served this with an arugula and tomato salad.



    Oh yum, Nancy, this looks fabulous! What a great idea to accentuate the brown fritters and pale dip with such a pretty blue table runner. I love it! icon_biggrin.gif

    Loula
    Linky
    Sat May 28, 2011 9:51 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Loula - thanks for hosting/organizing! This was fun and got me to try a few recipes I might not have tried before!
    icon_smile.gif
    Carolyn aka Linky
    Lalaloula
    Sun May 29, 2011 10:03 am
    Forum Host
    That is wonderful, Im so happy you had a great time! icon_biggrin.gif
    Thank you for taking part! icon_biggrin.gif

    Maybe youd like to join in for June as well? That would be awesome! Ill be setting up the new thread soon and will post a link to it here. Its going to feature rosemary and oregano.

    Loula
    Lalaloula
    Sun May 29, 2011 10:12 am
    Forum Host
    Attention please:

    June's tag game is going to center on the lovely aromatic herbs rosemary and oregano. Please come and join us for a fun feast of flavourful Spanish and Portuguese cuisine: June's Tag Game

    Loula
    Nancy's Pantry
    Tue May 31, 2011 8:40 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I have completed my last recipe for this tag: Lentil & Chickpea Burgers W/ Coriander Cream - No Nuts by Lilkiwichicken.

    Had a great time - see you in June's tag!! icon_lol.gif

    Nancy
    Sharon123
    Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:03 pm
    Forum Host
    Sorry I'm late, but have made The "better Than Tuna" Vegan Chickpea Salad Sandwich #412774 and enjoyed it! icon_biggrin.gif
    Lalaloula
    Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:58 am
    Forum Host
    Nancy's Pantry wrote:
    I have completed my last recipe for this tag: Lentil & Chickpea Burgers W/ Coriander Cream - No Nuts by Lilkiwichicken.

    Had a great time - see you in June's tag!! icon_lol.gif

    Nancy


    Wonderful Nancy, Ill get it noted for you right now. icon_biggrin.gif

    Loula
    Lalaloula
    Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:58 am
    Forum Host
    Sharon123 wrote:
    Sorry I'm late, but have made The "better Than Tuna" Vegan Chickpea Salad Sandwich #412774 and enjoyed it! icon_biggrin.gif


    No worries Sharon, Ill get it noted for you asap. icon_biggrin.gif

    Loula

    ~updated to here~
    Nancy's Pantry
    Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:58 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Hope I'm not being a pest! Is the banner ready?

    Thanks icon_lol.gif
    Lalaloula
    Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:05 am
    Forum Host
    Nancy's Pantry wrote:
    Hope I'm not being a pest! Is the banner ready?

    Thanks icon_lol.gif


    Oh Nancy, did I do it again?! icon_redface.gif
    Sorry about that, Ill have it ready in a sec...

    Here you go:
    Link: http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww293/Lalaloula/Banners/Banner2Kopie-2-1.jpg


    Loula
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites