Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Middle East & North Africa / Ramadan Tag Game 2010
    Lost? Site Map

    Ramadan Tag Game 2010

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... , 102, 103, 104  Next Page >>
    loof
    Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:43 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Iceland wrote:
    loof wrote:
    completing my final Ramadan tag, made and loved Iceland's Cream Cheese Muffins #392211



    One big muffin, or what? I love the picture and your great review! Thanks a million.


    You're welcome! They were so good, lovely texture...I have these little ceramic loaf pans....each one is about the size of 2 muffins....so you can slice them up into smaller portions for a nice little snack or have a bigger hunk if you are hungrier icon_smile.gif
    Leah's Kitchen
    Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:18 am
    Food.com Groupie
    :Wave: Good morning, Sbah ilKheir.

    I'm sorry that Jamilah isn't feeling well and also about her father-in-laws passing. Hope you are beginning to feel better, it must be hard right now! icon_sad.gif God can give comfort.
    I've been away but hopefully I will be able to catch up. I do have one more tag to finish. icon_eek.gif Maybe I will be able to make it for lunch. I'll ave to see if I have everything for it.
    I will be working on getting my completed tags to you Pali later this morning.

    By the way have any of you ever used henna on your hair???!! icon_biggrin.gif I just did yesterday and LOVE it.
    Leah's Kitchen
    Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:33 am
    Food.com Groupie
    For my regular tags I've completed:

    Eggplant Minestrone #388319
    Crispy Peanut Butter Balls #425705
    Sabaayad: Flatbread #386454


    For my Menu Friday tags I've completed:
    Spicy Chili Lime Mayo #434962
    Qaubuli Palau (Yellow Rice With Carrots and Ground Beef) #339783
    Steaming Mocha Cocoa #279911

    I have loved this tag! It always so fun interesting and I always come away with recipes I will be making over and over again. I like the friendly atmosphere here too! icon_smile.gif
    UmmBinat
    Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:32 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Leah's Kitchen wrote:
    :Wave: Good morning, Sbah ilKheir.

    I'm sorry that Jamilah isn't feeling well and also about her father-in-laws passing. Hope you are beginning to feel better, it must be hard right now! icon_sad.gif God can give comfort.
    I've been away but hopefully I will be able to catch up. I do have one more tag to finish. icon_eek.gif Maybe I will be able to make it for lunch. I'll ave to see if I have everything for it.
    I will be working on getting my completed tags to you Pali later this morning.

    By the way have any of you ever used henna on your hair???!! icon_biggrin.gif I just did yesterday and LOVE it.


    I haven't but thought of trying more than once. It gives it a red colour though right? Depending how dark your hair is how red it is?
    UmmBinat
    Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:33 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Leah's Kitchen wrote:
    For my regular tags I've completed:

    Eggplant Minestrone #388319
    Crispy Peanut Butter Balls #425705
    Sabaayad: Flatbread #386454


    For my Menu Friday tags I've completed:
    Spicy Chili Lime Mayo #434962
    Qaubuli Palau (Yellow Rice With Carrots and Ground Beef) #339783
    Steaming Mocha Cocoa #279911

    I have loved this tag! It always so fun interesting and I always come away with recipes I will be making over and over again. I like the friendly atmosphere here too! icon_smile.gif


    Me too icon_smile.gif
    Mia in Germany
    Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:19 am
    Forum Host
    Made and reviewed my last tags:
    Soft Boiled Eggs With Pesto #241569 by Cookgirl
    Dessert Couscous With Nuts #336274 by Nasseh
    Katayef ("stuffed Pancakes") Middle East, Palestine #322379by Pali

    I'm totally astonished and excited that the Katayef really did work gluten free with some changes. This game has produced some new addictions in this house - date sweets and stuffed pancakes are definitely new keepers!

    Hopefully Jamilah and Pali are better now!
    Mia in Germany
    Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:10 am
    Forum Host
    I do hope that finally I found all my tags which are not listed on the front page:

    For Friday menu:
    08/27
    UmmBinat's Dairy Free Chicken Pasta Primavera (Gluten Free) #392258
    UmmBinat's Lebanese Rose Drink (Sharab Ward) #387336
    Cookgirl's Deviled Eggs With Tahini #185671
    Jamilah's Walnut Honey Bars #322957

    09/03
    UmmBiinat's Persian Rice With Mung Beans (Maash Polow) #436525
    UmmBinat's Delicious Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free Pancakes #342995
    Cookgirl's Lebanese-Style Spiced Meatballs #433681

    Regular tags:
    UmmBinat's Delicate Afghan Butter Cookies/Kulche Birinjee (Gluten Free) #436165
    Pali's Katayif- the Easy Way #436109
    Maya's Mama's Chicken Shwarma, My Way. #434777
    Cookgirl's Berry Nice Muesli (Gluten-Free) #436219

    Hope I got them all!
    Leah's Kitchen
    Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:20 am
    Food.com Groupie
    UmmBinat wrote:
    Leah's Kitchen wrote:
    :Wave: Good morning, Sbah ilKheir.

    I'm sorry that Jamilah isn't feeling well and also about her father-in-laws passing. Hope you are beginning to feel better, it must be hard right now! icon_sad.gif God can give comfort.
    I've been away but hopefully I will be able to catch up. I do have one more tag to finish. icon_eek.gif Maybe I will be able to make it for lunch. I'll ave to see if I have everything for it.
    I will be working on getting my completed tags to you Pali later this morning.

    By the way have any of you ever used henna on your hair???!! icon_biggrin.gif I just did yesterday and LOVE it.


    I haven't but thought of trying more than once. It gives it a red colour though right? Depending how dark your hair is how red it is?


    Yes, It makes it some shade of red depending on how dark it is.
    If your hair is light brown it will turn red bordering on auburn. If it is Medium to dark brown it will turn it auburn to dark auburn or brown with a red tinge. If it nearly black it turns a warm black with red undertones. It is really nice, it makes your hair noticeably more shiny and smooth.
    I had dark ash brown and since I didn't want auburn I used a henna indigo mix which made it a dark coffee color. My mom had about 50% gray 50% dark brown and she put straight henna on hers and it turned red with some auburn and completely covered the gray. She later decided to tone it down though with indigo icon_smile.gif
    It's great stuff!
    UmmBinat
    Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:10 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Leah's Kitchen wrote:
    UmmBinat wrote:
    Leah's Kitchen wrote:
    :Wave: Good morning, Sbah ilKheir.

    I'm sorry that Jamilah isn't feeling well and also about her father-in-laws passing. Hope you are beginning to feel better, it must be hard right now! icon_sad.gif God can give comfort.
    I've been away but hopefully I will be able to catch up. I do have one more tag to finish. icon_eek.gif Maybe I will be able to make it for lunch. I'll ave to see if I have everything for it.
    I will be working on getting my completed tags to you Pali later this morning.

    By the way have any of you ever used henna on your hair???!! icon_biggrin.gif I just did yesterday and LOVE it.



    Good idea about the indigo. I will look into it icon_wink.gif
    I haven't but thought of trying more than once. It gives it a red colour though right? Depending how dark your hair is how red it is?


    Yes, It makes it some shade of red depending on how dark it is.
    If your hair is light brown it will turn red bordering on auburn. If it is Medium to dark brown it will turn it auburn to dark auburn or brown with a red tinge. If it nearly black it turns a warm black with red undertones. It is really nice, it makes your hair noticeably more shiny and smooth.
    I had dark ash brown and since I didn't want auburn I used a henna indigo mix which made it a dark coffee color. My mom had about 50% gray 50% dark brown and she put straight henna on hers and it turned red with some auburn and completely covered the gray. She later decided to tone it down though with indigo icon_smile.gif
    It's great stuff!
    Starrynews
    Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:46 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I have made and enjoyed my last tag, UmmBinat's Delicate Afghan Butter Cookies/Kulche Birinjee (Gluten Free) #436165

    UmmBinat
    Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:46 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Starrynews wrote:
    I have made and enjoyed my last tag, UmmBinat's Delicate Afghan Butter Cookies/Kulche Birinjee (Gluten Free) #436165



    Thanks for the lovely review Starry icon_smile.gif
    Leah's Kitchen
    Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:03 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I've made and reviewed: Kumara (Sweet Potato) Wedges With Mustard and Lime Yogurt #370765 by Jamilah
    UmmBinat
    Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:12 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    icon_wink.gif picture.
    UmmIbrahim
    Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:26 am
    Experienced "Head Chef" Poster
    UmmBinat wrote:
    Leah's Kitchen wrote:
    UmmBinat wrote:
    Leah's Kitchen wrote:
    :Wave: Good morning, Sbah ilKheir.

    I'm sorry that Jamilah isn't feeling well and also about her father-in-laws passing. Hope you are beginning to feel better, it must be hard right now! icon_sad.gif God can give comfort.
    I've been away but hopefully I will be able to catch up. I do have one more tag to finish. icon_eek.gif Maybe I will be able to make it for lunch. I'll ave to see if I have everything for it.
    I will be working on getting my completed tags to you Pali later this morning.

    By the way have any of you ever used henna on your hair???!! icon_biggrin.gif I just did yesterday and LOVE it.



    Good idea about the indigo. I will look into it icon_wink.gif
    I haven't but thought of trying more than once. It gives it a red colour though right? Depending how dark your hair is how red it is?


    Yes, It makes it some shade of red depending on how dark it is.
    If your hair is light brown it will turn red bordering on auburn. If it is Medium to dark brown it will turn it auburn to dark auburn or brown with a red tinge. If it nearly black it turns a warm black with red undertones. It is really nice, it makes your hair noticeably more shiny and smooth.
    I had dark ash brown and since I didn't want auburn I used a henna indigo mix which made it a dark coffee color. My mom had about 50% gray 50% dark brown and she put straight henna on hers and it turned red with some auburn and completely covered the gray. She later decided to tone it down though with indigo icon_smile.gif
    It's great stuff!


    It does turn out nice for people with darker hair. I dont recommend anybody with blonde hair using it however. My hair is very light blonde and I did try henna once, it turned my hair pink!! icon_redface.gif
    UmmBinat
    Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:45 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    UmmIbrahim wrote:
    UmmBinat wrote:
    Leah's Kitchen wrote:
    UmmBinat wrote:
    Leah's Kitchen wrote:
    :Wave: Good morning, Sbah ilKheir.

    I'm sorry that Jamilah isn't feeling well and also about her father-in-laws passing. Hope you are beginning to feel better, it must be hard right now! icon_sad.gif God can give comfort.
    I've been away but hopefully I will be able to catch up. I do have one more tag to finish. icon_eek.gif Maybe I will be able to make it for lunch. I'll ave to see if I have everything for it.
    I will be working on getting my completed tags to you Pali later this morning.

    By the way have any of you ever used henna on your hair???!! icon_biggrin.gif I just did yesterday and LOVE it.


    I thought you were Pakistani?


    Good idea about the indigo. I will look into it icon_wink.gif
    I haven't but thought of trying more than once. It gives it a red colour though right? Depending how dark your hair is how red it is?


    Yes, It makes it some shade of red depending on how dark it is.
    If your hair is light brown it will turn red bordering on auburn. If it is Medium to dark brown it will turn it auburn to dark auburn or brown with a red tinge. If it nearly black it turns a warm black with red undertones. It is really nice, it makes your hair noticeably more shiny and smooth.
    I had dark ash brown and since I didn't want auburn I used a henna indigo mix which made it a dark coffee color. My mom had about 50% gray 50% dark brown and she put straight henna on hers and it turned red with some auburn and completely covered the gray. She later decided to tone it down though with indigo icon_smile.gif
    It's great stuff!


    It does turn out nice for people with darker hair. I dont recommend anybody with blonde hair using it however. My hair is very light blonde and I did try henna once, it turned my hair pink!! icon_redface.gif
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... , 102, 103, 104  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites