Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Celebrity Chefs and Famous Cooks / Fine Dining and Other Good Recipes on Zaar !!
    Lost? Site Map

    Fine Dining and Other Good Recipes on Zaar !!

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next Page >>
    Secret Agent
    Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:57 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    A French Country Affair! Elegant Omelette Gateau W/Chive Flowers - A great dish for a brunch or fancy breakfast, and definitely 5-star! A French Tart recipe.

    this looks so good I am going to frame it.....

    SA icon_cool.gif
    I'mPat
    Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:50 pm
    Forum Host
    Secret Agent
    Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:57 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Thank you Pat. As long as I have been a Zaarina I still can't figure out how to put a photo in a post. I am electronically challenged.

    SA icon_cool.gif
    Chocolatl
    Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:07 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Secret Agent wrote:
    Thank you Pat. As long as I have been a Zaarina I still can't figure out how to put a photo in a post. I am electronically challenged.

    SA icon_cool.gif

    If the recipe is here, this will tell you how to put it in your message:
    photos

    HTH
    Secret Agent
    Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:53 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Chocolatl wrote:
    Secret Agent wrote:
    Thank you Pat. As long as I have been a Zaarina I still can't figure out how to put a photo in a post. I am electronically challenged.

    SA icon_cool.gif

    If the recipe is here, this will tell you how to put it in your message:
    photos

    HTH


    OK I right clicked but I can't find where Properties is. I am so frustrated!!!! aaarrrrggghhhhhh!!!
    Chocolatl
    Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:47 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Secret Agent wrote:
    Chocolatl wrote:
    Secret Agent wrote:
    Thank you Pat. As long as I have been a Zaarina I still can't figure out how to put a photo in a post. I am electronically challenged.

    SA icon_cool.gif

    If the recipe is here, this will tell you how to put it in your message:
    photos

    HTH


    OK I right clicked but I can't find where Properties is. I am so frustrated!!!! aaarrrrggghhhhhh!!!


    It's on the bottom.
    Zurie
    Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:23 am
    Forum Host
    Choccie is right.

    Scroll a little way up and practise on French Tart's recipe.

    Put yr mouse on the photo, and right-click. A long menu opens.

    Right at the very bottom you see Properties.

    Click on Properties. A code will appear on the photograph. Highlight that code, and copy it. Can you do that?

    Then open a "reply" box here, and paste in the code. Highlight the code again, and then click on IMAGE at the top of thr box you are working in.
    It will look roughly like this:

    [img]
    www. recipezaar.com/cdrnXm[/img]

    If you click "Preview" your photo should show. (My wrong property code won't show anything, of course, it's just an illustration of what you should see before you post)

    Normally you can simply click on "Post".

    If it works in Preview, you can simply delete the entire post.
    Secret Agent
    Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:59 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Zurie wrote:
    Choccie is right.

    Scroll a little way up and practise on French Tart's recipe.

    Put yr mouse on the photo, and right-click. A long menu opens.

    Right at the very bottom you see Properties.

    Click on Properties. A code will appear on the photograph. Highlight that code, and copy it. Can you do that?

    Then open a "reply" box here, and paste in the code. Highlight the code again, and then click on IMAGE at the top of thr box you are working in.
    It will look roughly like this:

    [img]
    www. recipezaar.com/cdrnXm[/img]

    If you click "Preview" your photo should show. (My wrong property code won't show anything, of course, it's just an illustration of what you should see before you post)

    Normally you can simply click on "Post".

    If it works in Preview, you can simply delete the entire post.


    Hullo my little SA friend et als... Honestly, when I right click on the photo there is NO option for properties!!!!! arrgghhh....
    icon_evil.gif
    I'mPat
    Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:13 am
    Forum Host
    Secret Agent - try other button on your mouse as you hold it in your hand see if you get the following in a square and Properties being the last and follow Zuries directions from there.

    View Image
    Copy Image
    Copy Image Location
    ____________________________

    Save Image as ....
    Send Image....
    Set As Desktop Background
    Block Images from img.recipezaar
    _____________________________

    Properties
    Secret Agent
    Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:39 am
    Food.com Groupie
    nope. not working. I have copy image, copy image url, and I think open in a new tab and inspect element. No properties.

    I can build websites with all kinds of whiz bangs and zooms but I can't put an image in a post. I guess I will ask DH.

    wah.

    SA icon_sad.gif
    I'mPat
    Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:47 am
    Forum Host
    Secret Agent wrote:
    nope. not working. I have copy image, copy image url, and I think open in a new tab and inspect element. No properties.

    I can build websites with all kinds of whiz bangs and zooms but I can't put an image in a post. I guess I will ask DH.

    wah.

    SA icon_sad.gif



    icon_cool.gif I couldn't do a web site if my life depended on it. icon_lol.gif


    Pat
    Zurie
    Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:57 am
    Forum Host
    Secret Agent wrote:
    nope. not working. I have copy image, copy image url, and I think open in a new tab and inspect element. No properties.

    I can build websites with all kinds of whiz bangs and zooms but I can't put an image in a post. I guess I will ask DH.

    wah.

    SA icon_sad.gif


    Hi Secret!! I wish you were nearer, and you build me a website!! icon_wink.gif

    Sounds to me as if "copy image url" should do the job.

    Then paste in a forum reply form, highlight, and click on "Image" above as explained .... icon_confused.gif
    Secret Agent
    Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:21 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    OK, I will try to copy URL
    http://img.recipezaar.com/images/2008/thanksgiving/thanksgiving-header-logo.png
    This is the Zaar turkey link but the pix is not embedded. DH is still asleep but when he wakes up I will start nagging him, errr, asking him.

    And I don't need to be in your office to build you a website. I used to build them for my Agents who lived coast to coast.

    SA icon_cool.gif
    sofie-a-toast
    Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:50 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    sofie-a-toast
    Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:59 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites