Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Critter Cafe / Welcome!
    Lost? Site Map

    Welcome!

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next Page >>
    Pot Scrubber
    Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:41 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Quote:
    The hosts do seem really nice...I recieved a warm welcome from Leslie the first time I posted something in this forum. I appreciated that very much! So far I haven't run into P.S.--but I look forward to it!

    Hi So Cal Gal wave.gif I thought I had given you a howdy after Leslie's post but I went back and looked and I did not. icon_confused.gif

    Silly me. SO let me do it official... HOWDY!
    Cinisajoy
    Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:44 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Now I'm gonna cry you got a better welcome than I did SoCal.

    Just teasing Potsie. I still lub ya
    Pot Scrubber
    Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:10 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Cinisajoy wrote:
    Now I'm gonna cry you got a better welcome than I did SoCal.

    Just teasing Potsie. I still lub ya

    So Cal Gal
    Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:49 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Pot Scrubber wrote:
    Quote:
    The hosts do seem really nice...I recieved a warm welcome from Leslie the first time I posted something in this forum. I appreciated that very much! So far I haven't run into P.S.--but I look forward to it!

    Hi So Cal Gal wave.gif I thought I had given you a howdy after Leslie's post but I went back and looked and I did not. icon_confused.gif

    Silly me. SO let me do it official... HOWDY!


    WOW--Thanks Pot Scrubber!!! A great big HOWDY to you too!!! icon_biggrin.gif (Cindy--this howdy looks big enough for the both of us--how about sharing it 50/50?! icon_lol.gif )
    Cinisajoy
    Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:50 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    That was nice. Potsie you are so funny. See ya tomorrow night.
    mums the word
    Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:26 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Hi everyone, what a great forum this is!

    I stopped by Zaar this morning to find a recipe for "low cal" dog food. My beagle is 13 years old and getting very fat. I had her to the vet last week to check her thyroid thinking that is the reason for her weight gain. Two of the three tests are back in and so far all looks normal. I should get the last result some time today.

    I know that beagles do gain weight easily but honestly, my dog does not eat much. She eats 1 1/4 C dry kibble dog food and gets one treat a day, just before bed time. The only table scraps she gets is about 2 tbsp of meat/veg from our dinner.
    She walks back and forth to school with the kids and I, at least twice a day, some days she walks three times.

    So...I went out looking for commercial diet foods for dogs and darn near died when I saw the prices. We can't afford $30-50 for a bag of food. (Normally her food costs $15. - $18 a bag.) I am going to try Mama Porkpie's Dog Food for Little Fatties and was wondering if any of you might have other suggestions.

    Thx to the hosts for your hard work on this forum.
    Mrs Goodall
    Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:29 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Ohhh!!! I'm so excited you started this forum!

    I just started making my own dog food for my puppy ButterBean! I've made 2 different recipes so far, I'll have to see if they need to be posted! I love looking at everyones pets while getting such great info at the same time! Thanks Potsie!!

    So, let me introduce my ButterBean. He's a French Bulldog we got about 10 months ago. He's gone from 7 pounds to 22 in this short time! I've got plenty of pictures to post (really? plenty of pictures of a new puppy?), but I'll try to be sedate and just start with one of his pics from his first week with us! He's all ears!! icon_biggrin.gif

    Thanks for letting us share!!

    katew
    Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:35 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I adore the name "Butterbean" !!!!
    Kizzikate
    Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:35 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Butterbean is adorable! Looks a bit like the Easter Bunny
    icon_smile.gif
    Mrs Goodall
    Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:54 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Kizzikate wrote:
    Butterbean is adorable! Looks a bit like the Easter Bunny
    icon_smile.gif

    That's sooo funny Kizzikate! I just sent out this pic as an easter greeting today...dog or bunny?icon_lol.gif

    mums the word
    Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:29 am
    Food.com Groupie
    AWWWWWW! That is one cute dog and love the name! icon_lol.gif
    1PugMom2
    Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:41 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    icon_smile.gif Omg, he is so cute!! I just want to give him a hug and kiss icon_biggrin.gif .
    ~SarahBeth~
    Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:17 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Hi everyone! I just found this forum! I love it! I worked as a vet-tech for 3 years (what you would call a nurse at an animal clinic) and I love animals! We (husband and I) have four dogs, a 6 year old miniature schnauzer named Maggie Mae, a 2 year old miniature schnauzer named Peyton Sue, and we have two 3 year old German Boxer Dogs who are littermates. Their names are Rocky Top and Princess Reily. We also have a 1 year old kitty name Mollie Jinx (MJ)! I will try to get some pictures on here! I love my babies! I would be so very lost without the dog hair on my floor and the wet nosed kisses in the morning!
    Pot Scrubber
    Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:37 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    SarahBeth131 wrote:
    Hi everyone! I just found this forum! I love it! I worked as a vet-tech for 3 years (what you would call a nurse at an animal clinic) and I love animals! We (husband and I) have four dogs, a 6 year old miniature schnauzer named Maggie Mae, a 2 year old miniature schnauzer named Peyton Sue, and we have two 3 year old German Boxer Dogs who are littermates. Their names are Rocky Top and Princess Reily. We also have a 1 year old kitty name Mollie Jinx (MJ)! I will try to get some pictures on here! I love my babies! I would be so very lost without the dog hair on my floor and the wet nosed kisses in the morning!

    Hi SaraBeth! Welcome to our forum. wave.gif

    It's always great to meet another animal lover. By all means please post some photos. We all love showing off our critters.

    I had a terrific schnauzer named Nikki for 13 years but now I have three minpins and a Lhasa Apso mix.

    Post some photos and maybe one of your critters will be chosen pet of the week. Don't be a stranger. wave.gif
    HouseDragon
    Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:32 pm
    Food.com Groupie


    wave.gif I haven't been around a lot lately, but fall will have more leisure time.

    I hope! icon_biggrin.gif
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites