Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Cooking Games with Friends / FOOTBALL POOL WEEK #2
    Lost? Site Map

    FOOTBALL POOL WEEK #2

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next Page >>
    Lainey6605
    Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:04 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Beautiful photos, everyone.
    JanuaryBride
    Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:46 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I made mine too. . .Chicken Parmesan Foil Packets. Holy SMOKES was this easy and tasty!

    This is a before picture (better than the after picture).
    Bayhill
    Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:37 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I have made and reviewed HokiesLady's Slow Cooker Beef Stew #279771

    lazyme
    Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:04 pm
    Forum Host
    Bayhill wrote:
    I have made and reviewed HokiesLady's Slow Cooker Beef Stew #279771



    Oh wow Bayhill!! That looks wonderful!! Where's my spoon?!
    diner524
    Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:54 pm
    Forum Host
    lazyme wrote:
    Bayhill wrote:
    I have made and reviewed HokiesLady's Slow Cooker Beef Stew #279771



    Oh wow Bayhill!! That looks wonderful!! Where's my spoon?!


    Oh wow!!! I agree, where is my fork and a biscuit to enjoy this great looking stew!!!!
    Leslulu
    Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:57 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    CONGRATULATIONS Hokieslady!!! Your "Cinnamon Mocha Coffee from Taste of Home" sounds delicious! I want to make that one!
    Lainey6605
    Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:52 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I've made and reviewed HokiesLady's "Cheesy Chicken Pasta Toss". Delicious.

    diner524
    Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:06 pm
    Forum Host
    Lainey6605 wrote:
    I've made and reviewed HokiesLady's "Cheesy Chicken Pasta Toss". Delicious.



    OMG!!! Looks delicious!!! Could you just send it to me so I can not make dinner and eat yours? Awesome picture Lainey!!!
    weekend cooker
    Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:13 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    WOW !!! i just made and reviewed Hokieladys Peanut Butter & Banana Loaf#301108, Peanut Butter and Banana Loaf, This was awesome, the best I ever had. I need to saVE up for one of those digital cameras, because that picure of this would of been awesome.
    HokiesMom
    Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:33 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    weekend cooker wrote:
    WOW !!! i just made and reviewed Hokieladys Peanut Butter & Banana Loaf#301108, Peanut Butter and Banana Loaf, This was awesome, the best I ever had. I need to saVE up for one of those digital cameras, because that picure of this would of been awesome.


    I'm so glad you enjoyed the bread so much! It does have a pretty golden color when finished. Thanks so much for making it! icon_smile.gif
    HokiesMom
    Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:33 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Lainey6605 wrote:
    I've made and reviewed HokiesLady's "Cheesy Chicken Pasta Toss". Delicious.



    Lainey - I'm thinking of framing that one just so I can drool when at the computer desk. icon_lol.gif So glad you enjoyed the meal.
    HokiesMom
    Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:34 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Bayhill wrote:
    I have made and reviewed HokiesLady's Slow Cooker Beef Stew #279771



    That photo is good enough to put in a magazine. Thanks so much! I'm glad you enjoyed this dish. icon_smile.gif
    HokiesMom
    Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:35 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    JanuaryBride wrote:
    I made mine too. . .Chicken Parmesan Foil Packets. Holy SMOKES was this easy and tasty!

    This is a before picture (better than the after picture).


    I like the set up you used to show off the "before". I'm glad it was easy and you liked the taste. I'm really into foil packet grilling - so nice not to have a lot of cleanup in the kitchen.
    HokiesMom
    Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:36 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Leslulu wrote:
    CONGRATULATIONS Hokieslady!!! Your "Cinnamon Mocha Coffee from Taste of Home" sounds delicious! I want to make that one!


    Ohhhh - I hope you love it as much as I do! With these cooler nights I may have to start making it more often. icon_smile.gif
    Lainey6605
    Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:36 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Thanks for the compliments on the photo Hokies and diner! That recipe is really, really good AND simple. I do have some leftover which will make a great lunch tomorrow or Saturday!
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next Page >> Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites