Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Challenge or Relax but have Fun in WORD GAMES! / Closed: FOOD JEOPARDY!
    Lost? Site Map

    Closed: FOOD JEOPARDY!

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next Page >>
    Cookin' Mommy
    Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:59 am
    Food.com Groupie
    What is ouzo

    Mr. Green Jeans starred with this character played by Bob Keeshan.
    Muffin Head
    Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:35 pm
    Newbie "Fry Cook" Poster
    Who is Captain Kangaroo?

    With his TV show, he exposed the poor quality of school meals in Britain, and prompted the government to publicly commit to improving them.
    ThatSouthernBelle
    Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:23 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Who is Jamie Oliver?

    Excessive consumption of this fruit's cores has caused the formation of fiber balls (bezoars) in the digestive tract.
    justcallmetoni
    Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:56 am
    Food.com Groupie
    What are cherries?
    Is that right?

    Naturally occurring in fruits and vegetables, this element allows jams and jellies to achieve their thickened consistency.
    ThatSouthernBelle
    Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:14 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    toni gifford wrote:
    What are cherries?
    Is that right?

    Naturally occurring in fruits and vegetables, this element allows jams and jellies to achieve their thickened consistency.


    Nope, the answer is Pineapple.
    justcallmetoni
    Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:33 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Bella14Ragazza wrote:
    toni gifford wrote:
    What are cherries?
    Is that right?

    Naturally occurring in fruits and vegetables, this element allows jams and jellies to achieve their thickened consistency.


    Nope, the answer is Pineapple.


    Did not know that people ate the core of a pineapple.
    Muffin Head
    Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:44 pm
    Newbie "Fry Cook" Poster
    The way of cooking food that has made Scotland infamous.
    katybugkaren
    Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:57 pm
    Experienced "Head Chef" Poster
    What is smoking?


    american tea is grown here
    Muffin Head
    Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:05 am
    Newbie "Fry Cook" Poster
    no... it's: What is deep-frying.

    let's go with your thing though...

    "american tea is grown here"
    katybugkaren
    Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:24 pm
    Experienced "Head Chef" Poster
    sorry, my answer may have been worded wrong.
    it should be: What is Charleston, S.C.?--- the great american tea co.
    UnknownChef86
    Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:35 am
    Forum Host
    justcallmetoni wrote:
    Bella14Ragazza wrote:
    toni gifford wrote:
    What are cherries?
    Is that right?

    Naturally occurring in fruits and vegetables, this element allows jams and jellies to achieve their thickened consistency.

    Nope, the answer is Pineapple.

    Did not know that people ate the core of a pineapple.

    Really?!?

    I'm guilty as charged...love the core (though in small amounts)! icon_lol.gif

    However didn't know about the bezoars...interesting.
    UnknownChef86
    Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:37 am
    Forum Host
    katybugkaren wrote:
    sorry, my answer may have been worded wrong.
    it should be: What is Charleston, S.C.?--- the great american tea co.

    Nudge, nudge...the next answer? icon_biggrin.gif icon_wink.gif
    lauralie41
    Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:16 am
    Food.com Groupie
    UnknownChef86 wrote:
    katybugkaren wrote:
    sorry, my answer may have been worded wrong.
    it should be: What is Charleston, S.C.?--- the great american tea co.

    Nudge, nudge...the next answer? icon_biggrin.gif icon_wink.gif


    UC86 would it be ok if I stepped in and helped?

    McDonald’s “Big Mac” slogan, introduced in 1975
    Karen Elizabeth
    Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:33 am
    Food.com Groupie
    What's significant about “Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, and a sesame seed bun.”


    January 25th, Burns Night
    lauralie41
    Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:49 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Who is Robert Burns?

    One of Wang Chung's most popular and well known hit singles
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next Page >> Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites