Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / German and Benelux (Belgium / The Netherlands / Luxembourg) Cooking / anyone have the senseo coffee maker..
    Lost? Site Map

    anyone have the senseo coffee maker..

    Go to page 1, 2  Next Page >>
    faith58
    Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:16 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I wanted a different one at first but I loveee douwe egbert coffee from the netherland's, burger king uses it but that is my favorite cofee. Do any of you have the senseo that uses the D.E. pods
    Knuffels
    icon_smile.gif
    HeatherFeather
    Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:39 am
    Food.com Groupie
    I have Senseo and I love it. Very easy to use and saves me money because I used to spend a lot at coffee shops. Easy to use too. icon_smile.gif
    Pets'R'us
    Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:03 am
    Food.com Groupie
    I don't but just about everybody else here in Holland does have the machine LOL
    knuffels back to you!
    icon_biggrin.gif
    PanNan
    Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:19 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Burger King uses Douwe Egberts? In all their stores? Wow.
    faith58
    Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:58 am
    Food.com Groupie
    HeatherFeather wrote:
    I have Senseo and I love it. Very easy to use and saves me money because I used to spend a lot at coffee shops. Easy to use too. icon_smile.gif


    Thanks heather, Did you see the newest one um tassimo, I was thinking about that with the teas but I am not a big gevalia fan and douwe is my favorite, Can you I ask you, do you use one or two pods for a cup of coffee?
    icon_smile.gif
    faith58
    Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:59 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Pets'R'us wrote:
    I don't but just about everybody else here in Holland does have the machine LOL
    knuffels back to you!
    icon_biggrin.gif


    LOL pet's you guys have the BEST coffee in the world or did elf say that in the movie,hehe I am drinking a cup from BK right now, dh said it should be cheaper with all I drink of that stuff.. I buy it online too I just love it..
    I would say ik hou van jou but You would say what?? hehe

    Knuffles
    faith58
    Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:00 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    PanNan wrote:
    Burger King uses Douwe Egberts? In all their stores? Wow.


    Yes when I found out I have been getting my coffee from there. I love that stuff pan, well back to two coffee pots again after christmas icon_smile.gif

    Did you ever try it?
    Pets'R'us
    Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:06 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Faith..can you get the senseo pads where you are...BTW..where are you and have you been or lived in Holland??? Your page has no info on this..
    Annelies
    faith58
    Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:37 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Pets'R'us wrote:
    Faith..can you get the senseo pads where you are...BTW..where are you and have you been or lived in Holland??? Your page has no info on this..
    Annelies


    No I met some really sweet dutch ppl online they taught me a few words, one really bad one LOL

    I live near chicago and the senseo pads are carried at all grocery stores by us..
    I know like 4 words Lol
    knuffels en kusjes
    ik hou van jou
    ik hou heel van jou and
    something naughty LOL
    dutch are great love em
    icon_smile.gif
    Pets'R'us
    Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:35 am
    Food.com Groupie
    LOL..I can guess the naughty I think!..

    So you can buy them where you are...otherwise I would suggested sending you a selection of the different senseo pads there are many different coffee flavour senseo pads now.
    icon_biggrin.gif
    PanNan
    Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:53 am
    Food.com Groupie
    I'm just floored that BurgerKing serves Douwe Egberts - now I know where I'll be stopping on my way to work in the mornings! DH loves his weak Folgers - so I don't make it at home. Now I don't have to miss out. Amazing what you learn on Zaar!
    HeatherFeather
    Sun Dec 25, 2005 12:38 am
    Food.com Groupie
    faith58 wrote:
    HeatherFeather wrote:
    I have Senseo and I love it. Very easy to use and saves me money because I used to spend a lot at coffee shops. Easy to use too. icon_smile.gif


    Thanks heather, Did you see the newest one um tassimo, I was thinking about that with the teas but I am not a big gevalia fan and douwe is my favorite, Can you I ask you, do you use one or two pods for a cup of coffee?
    icon_smile.gif


    I use 1 pod per small coffee cup. I like the senseo because it is very very easy and you can buy several different brands of coffer pods in any grocery store. The tassimo looks nice, but so far, only 1 store near me carries the pods for it.
    - Carla -
    Sun Dec 25, 2005 4:27 am
    Food.com Groupie
    We just got a Senseo for Christmas - I'm not very fond of them. I find the coffee from the Senseo not as nice as traditional brewed coffee - plus it's expensive - I can make an entire pot of coffee for what it costs to make two cups with a Senseo.

    I suppose if you don't drink a lot of coffee then it is quite handy to have - but even with DE I still don't think it tastes as good as regular fresh brewed coffee.

    They do have kits now where you can make your own coffee pads. Have any of you seen/tried these?
    Pets'R'us
    Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:02 am
    Food.com Groupie
    - Carla - wrote:
    We just got a Senseo for Christmas - I'm not very fond of them. I find the coffee from the Senseo not as nice as traditional brewed coffee - plus it's expensive - I can make an entire pot of coffee for what it costs to make two cups with a Senseo.

    I suppose if you don't drink a lot of coffee then it is quite handy to have - but even with DE I still don't think it tastes as good as regular fresh brewed coffee.

    They do have kits now where you can make your own coffee pads. Have any of you seen/tried these?


    They do??? Where can you buy those??
    - Carla -
    Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:37 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Pets'R'us wrote:
    - Carla - wrote:
    We just got a Senseo for Christmas - I'm not very fond of them. I find the coffee from the Senseo not as nice as traditional brewed coffee - plus it's expensive - I can make an entire pot of coffee for what it costs to make two cups with a Senseo.

    I suppose if you don't drink a lot of coffee then it is quite handy to have - but even with DE I still don't think it tastes as good as regular fresh brewed coffee.

    They do have kits now where you can make your own coffee pads. Have any of you seen/tried these?


    They do??? Where can you buy those??





    http://cafefilter.nl/
    Go to page 1, 2  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites