Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Slow Cooker & Crock-Pot Cooking / Need ASP Sauerkraut & Corned Beef crock pot recipe
    Lost? Site Map

    Need ASP Sauerkraut & Corned Beef crock pot recipe

    Bergy
    Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:13 am
    Food.com Groupie
    My eyes are crossed from looking and I haven't found one - I know there are some
    I want to do this recipe today so need help!
    Thanks if you can else I will make one up
    Julesong
    Fri Apr 22, 2005 12:49 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Bergy wrote:
    My eyes are crossed from looking and I haven't found one - I know there are some
    I want to do this recipe today so need help!
    Thanks if you can else I will make one up

    I was going to point the way to mine, but then I realized that mine are all for pork and sauerkraut, not corned beef. The corned beef I made this last St. Paddy's day didn't include sauerkraut in the pot.

    I went looking for a corned beef and saurkraut recipe here at Zaar.

    And couldn't find one. They all use pork, or ground beef.

    This is the closest I could find:

    Hungarian Goulash with Sauerkraut #11477 - and that one is YOURS! icon_smile.gif

    I think you're about to make up a new recipe, Bergy!
    Bergy
    Fri Apr 22, 2005 2:01 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Thanks Jules song - I will make one up using Sauerkraut, stewed Italian Prune plums & mustard etc etc I appreciate the speedy response Will let you know how it turns out and if it's good will post here. Going to go play now Cheers
    Jewelies
    Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:48 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Hi Bergy - Julesong

    I know I'm late with this but I just have to promote Derf's Corned beef dinner - Crockpot It's a real goodie, we just love it and especially with Jan's Mustard sauce.
    It does use cabbage not sauerkraut though.
    Bergy
    Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:15 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Jewelies wrote:
    Hi Bergy - Julesong

    I know I'm late with this but I just have to promote Derf's Corned beef dinner - Crockpot It's a real goodie, we just love it and especially with Jan's Mustard sauce.
    It does use cabbage not sauerkraut though.


    Thanks I did look at it but wanted sauerkraut - I love Derf's recipes
    ellie_
    Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:16 am
    Food.com Groupie
    These probably aren't what you are looking for but don't they sound good:

    Reuben Spread by NurseDi recipe #49098
    Crockpot Reuben Spread by Guava Girl recipe #60223
    Bergy
    Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:37 am
    Food.com Groupie
    ellie_ wrote:
    These probably aren't what you are looking for but don't they sound good:

    Reuben Spread by NurseDi recipe #49098
    Crockpot Reuben Spread by Guava Girl recipe #60223


    Thanks E llie they do sound good but I made up my own recipe for that night it is recipe #118760 I liked it but it is a bit of a weird combination
    ellie_
    Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:27 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Bergy wrote:
    ellie_ wrote:
    These probably aren't what you are looking for but don't they sound good:

    Reuben Spread by NurseDi recipe #49098
    Crockpot Reuben Spread by Guava Girl recipe #60223


    Thanks E llie they do sound good but I made up my own recipe for that night it is recipe #118760 I liked it but it is a bit of a weird combination


    sounds good but what is ketjap manis?
    Bergy
    Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:48 am
    Food.com Groupie
    ellie_ wrote:


    sounds good but what is ketjap manis?

    It is an Indonesian Soy wih some special flavors - it is readily available here but if it is impossible to get I would try Yrtiaki Sauce. They are no where near the same but I think it would work!
    E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites