Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Middle East & North Africa / Autumn NA/ME Tag - Sep, Oct, Nov 2013
    Lost? Site Map

    Autumn NA/ME Tag - Sep, Oct, Nov 2013

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next Page >>
    Annacia
    Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:51 am
    Forum Host
    Looks like CG is up so I'll tag:

    Cranberry Bread Pudding With Middle Eastern Flavors #490946 by CG

    Annacia is up
    North African/Middle East
    Elmotoo
    Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:47 pm
    Forum Host
    Annacia wrote:
    Elmotoo wrote:
    Annacia wrote:
    Hi wave.gif

    I'm back as starting to cook again icon_biggrin.gif

    I've made Umm Ali (Dessert) #484894 by Acadia

    This is soooooo good!


    Heyy welcome back! With Nicole's Confirmation this past weekend, I haven't been around much, either. icon_sad.gif Glad to see you're up & about!


    Hi Pard.

    It's good to be getting back into the saddle even if it is a touch slowly, lol. I have been told that I'm not allowed to lift or carry anything bigger or heavier that a milk jug. icon_eek.gif

    How can you live life like that for weeks to come? seriously!

    Congratz on the Confirmation and how did the girls night in go? icon_biggrin.gif


    *most* food items weigh less than a gallon of milk so you're all set unless you have a big hunk-o-meat so you're all set!

    Thank you & eh... we ordered mixed Asian which wasn't very good. icon_sad.gif
    Annacia
    Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:18 pm
    Forum Host
    Elmotoo wrote:
    Annacia wrote:
    Elmotoo wrote:
    Annacia wrote:
    Hi wave.gif

    I'm back as starting to cook again icon_biggrin.gif

    I've made Umm Ali (Dessert) #484894 by Acadia

    This is soooooo good!


    Heyy welcome back! With Nicole's Confirmation this past weekend, I haven't been around much, either. icon_sad.gif Glad to see you're up & about!


    Hi Pard.

    It's good to be getting back into the saddle even if it is a touch slowly, lol. I have been told that I'm not allowed to lift or carry anything bigger or heavier that a milk jug. icon_eek.gif

    How can you live life like that for weeks to come? seriously!

    Congratz on the Confirmation and how did the girls night in go? icon_biggrin.gif


    *most* food items weigh less than a gallon of milk so you're all set unless you have a big hunk-o-meat so you're all set!

    Thank you & eh... we ordered mixed Asian which wasn't very good. icon_sad.gif


    rotfl.gif Your right about the food aspect. However, I have a small but needy 4 footed kid who requires lots of daily love (read being picked up and snuggled icon_wink.gif ).

    I got a delivery today of 2 pkgs of frozen chickens (5 chickens each about 15 lbs per pkg) that had to go out to the freezer in the shed right away and there was nobody else here. There is laundry to go down and back up the stairs, you know, just life.


    Hummm, bad Asian sounds really bad. My DH likes to go to a chinese smorg in a nearby town. I can't eat the stuff there because it's so greasy so I take ham or roast beef that they have on the side.
    Cookgirl
    Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:19 pm
    Forum Host
    Hello, Goils!


    Thank you for the tag, Annacia! I will make:

    Moroccan Fried Eggs With Cumin and Salt by Annacia


    CG is IT!


    I can NA*ME that tune...
    Acadia*
    Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:57 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Tagging Licheeneh Ma Zahr, #503977 by Cookgirl

    Acadia* is IT

    My NA*ME is Acadia*
    Annacia
    Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:25 pm
    Forum Host
    wave.gif

    Thanks CG, I hope that it's enjoyed.

    Cadie, I have your tag noted.

    icon_biggrin.gif
    Annacia
    Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:25 pm
    Forum Host
    Pg 1 is current to HERE
    Elmotoo
    Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:51 pm
    Forum Host
    not anymore! Tagging Acadia's North African Orange Salad #493125!

    elmotoo is IT ZWT NA*ME Cookbook icon_biggrin.gif
    Elmotoo
    Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:28 pm
    Forum Host


    Last edited by Elmotoo on Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total
    Elmotoo
    Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:29 pm
    Forum Host
    A, I'll try again later, I couldn't get them all uploaded to your recipe.
    xoBeth
    Annacia
    Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:20 am
    Forum Host
    Elmotoo wrote:
    A, I'll try again later, I couldn't get them all uploaded to your recipe.
    xoBeth


    They are fabulous! Ty,Ty,TY.

    Smooch
    Annacia
    Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:23 pm
    Forum Host


    It was a perfect day to make and enjoy:

    Cranberry Bread Pudding With Middle Eastern Flavors #490946 By CG icon_biggrin.gif


    Elmotoo
    Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:20 pm
    Forum Host
    Annacia wrote:


    It was a perfect day to make and enjoy:

    Cranberry Bread Pudding With Middle Eastern Flavors #490946 By CG icon_biggrin.gif



    oooh that looks fabulous!!
    Annacia
    Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:56 am
    Forum Host
    Elmotoo wrote:
    Annacia wrote:


    It was a perfect day to make and enjoy:

    Cranberry Bread Pudding With Middle Eastern Flavors #490946 By CG icon_biggrin.gif



    oooh that looks fabulous!!


    It was! it was also gone the following morning. icon_lol.gif
    Annacia
    Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:58 am
    Forum Host



    Hi Everyone,

    Get your Sweet Tooth ready for some Holiday baking!

    Join us for a
    SWEET DECEMBER full of fun, delicious recipes and some friendly competition!


    SWEET DECEMBER
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites