Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Vegetarian / Vegan / Veggie Swap #61 ~ August 2013 ~ Official Swap Thread
    Lost? Site Map

    Veggie Swap #61 ~ August 2013 ~ Official Swap Thread

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next Page >>
    Starrynews
    Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:16 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Have made and enjoyed
    ellie_'s Tomato and Mozzarella Pasta #475231
    and Loula's Greek Inspired Salad #417103

    ellie_
    Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:51 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Starrynews wrote:
    Have made and enjoyed
    ellie_'s Tomato and Mozzarella Pasta #475231
    and Loula's Greek Inspired Salad #417103



    What a beautiful photo! Thanks for the photo and the wonderful review -- glad you enjoyed the recipe!
    Rita~
    Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:48 pm
    Forum Host
    Katzen wrote:
    Belated congrats, Reets!

    CG, that salad sounds simply lovely, particularly with the Walla Walla onions.

    I'm not sure where the last week has gone (oh, wait, yes I am - work!) Thanks, Loula, for keeping things going! Wow, after a year off to focus on physio and so on, this work thing... I don't know. icon_wink.gif

    I better get crackin' on choosing my recipes from Starrynews! Although, she's got awesome recipes, so I'm super looking forward to it!

    ~updated to here~

    Kat

    Thanks all! I haven`t been getting my notices. I so missed it, icon_sad.gif
    ellie_
    Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:54 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Review is in for Katzen's Zucchini & Ricotta Shells
    Starrynews
    Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:46 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Have made and enjoyed ellie_'s Egg and Avocado Wraps (Weight Watchers) #473356

    ellie, I did take photos of both dishes I made, but I didn't post them because the gluten free subs (corn penne was the closest I could find to rigatoni for the pasta, and I used corn tortillas in the tacos) I had to make kind of make the dishes look different then described, so I wasn't sure if they accurately captured the dishes. I'm posting them here and leaving it up to you if you'd like me to put them on the recipes.

    Tacos -


    Tomato & Mozzarella Pasta -
    ellie_
    Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:49 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Starrynews wrote:
    Have made and enjoyed ellie_'s Egg and Avocado Wraps (Weight Watchers) #473356

    ellie, I did take photos of both dishes I made, but I didn't post them because the gluten free subs (corn penne was the closest I could find to rigatoni for the pasta, and I used corn tortillas in the tacos) I had to make kind of make the dishes look different then described, so I wasn't sure if they accurately captured the dishes. I'm posting them here and leaving it up to you if you'd like me to put them on the recipes.

    Tacos -


    Tomato & Mozzarella Pasta -


    Thanks for the wonderful reviews and photos -- please post the photos - they want the recipes look wonderful. Everyone makes subs and others like to see how they work. Thanks again!
    Cookgirl
    Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:11 am
    Forum Host
    Starry, I made a batch of your Tiny Apple Pies With Crumble Topping this morning to sell
    tomorrow at a festival!



    icon_wink.gif
    Lalaloula
    Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:56 am
    Forum Host
    Hey everyone,

    just wanted to drop by quickly to report some completions. Everything was soooo yummy! :yummy:

    Ill be back tomorrow to update everything.

    Have a lovely weekend! :)

    Ive made:
    icon_biggrin.gif Tomato and Mozzarella Pasta #475231 by ellie_ (sans the chicken)


    :D Sour Cream Mustard Sauce/Dip #460243 by loof


    :D Like That Sweet Curry Salad Dressing #180997 by Cookgirl


    Loula
    Katzen
    Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:46 pm
    Forum Host
    loof wrote:
    Couple of tasty completions to report!

    for Sharon, made and enjoyed Cheesy Quinoa and Broccoli Patties #505314
    (this is instead of Asian Quinoa Salad #504125)

    for Loula, made and enjoyed Peanut Butter and Jelly Hummus #478941

    both terrific! :yummy:

    Cheesy Quinoa and Broccoli Patties


    Peanut Butter and Jelly Hummus


    Wow, loof, these look great! I love the pics! The patties look awesome with the chunks of broccoli in them, and the hummus looks so smooth and tasty!

    Kat
    Katzen
    Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:51 pm
    Forum Host
    ellie_ wrote:
    Review is in for Sharon's Southwestern Salad With Avocado Lime Dressing, 424144 -- this was a recipenap


    Hi ellie_, what a great idea to use up things in the fridge! Sounds like you tossed up a winner!

    Kat
    Katzen
    Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:53 pm
    Forum Host
    Starrynews wrote:
    Have made and enjoyed
    ellie_'s Tomato and Mozzarella Pasta #475231
    and Loula's Greek Inspired Salad #417103



    Hi Starry!

    I totally agree with ellie_! Not only are these pics fantastic, I honestly couldn't tell they were made with corn subs. And, with the number of folks looking for gluten free ideas, these pics show the versatility of these recipes!

    Kat
    Katzen
    Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:58 pm
    Forum Host
    Cookgirl wrote:
    Starry, I made a batch of your Tiny Apple Pies With Crumble Topping this morning to sell
    tomorrow at a festival!



    icon_wink.gif


    I saw your picture from February - these look so delicious! How'd they sell? Gone in a flash?



    Kat


    Last edited by Katzen on Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total
    Katzen
    Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:08 pm
    Forum Host
    Lalaloula wrote:
    Hey everyone,

    just wanted to drop by quickly to report some completions. Everything was soooo yummy! :yummy:

    Ill be back tomorrow to update everything.

    Have a lovely weekend! :)

    Ive made:
    icon_biggrin.gif Tomato and Mozzarella Pasta #475231 by ellie_ (sans the chicken)


    :D Sour Cream Mustard Sauce/Dip #460243 by loof


    :D Like That Sweet Curry Salad Dressing #180997 by Cookgirl


    Loula


    OMGosh! Loula, you have outdone yourself! That Tomato Mozz Pasta looks fabulous! After seeing two pics of it this round, I must make it!!

    Now, about those gorgeous leaf dishes you have the beautiful dips in... WOW! I love them! The dips look delicious, too! I bet you and your sis (are you living with her these days?) are eating well this month.

    Kat
    Katzen
    Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:09 pm
    Forum Host


    Have an amazing day, everyone!

    ~updated to here~

    Kat (with a little zen)
    Lalaloula
    Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:57 pm
    Forum Host
    Katzen wrote:


    OMGosh! Loula, you have outdone yourself! That Tomato Mozz Pasta looks fabulous! After seeing two pics of it this round, I must make it!!

    Now, about those gorgeous leaf dishes you have the beautiful dips in... WOW! I love them! The dips look delicious, too! I bet you and your sis (are you living with her these days?) are eating well this month.

    Kat


    Kat, thank so much for the kind words! Im glad you like the pics and yes, do make the salad, it is super tasty! :yummy:

    I bought those dip dishes at Butlers two years or so ago, but they still carry them. Maybe you have that store in Canada, too? Theyre not pricy and really quite cute.

    Yep, still living with my sis. :D

    Loula
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites