Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Community Cafe / What Do You Watch On Netflix TV or Hulu+ That Interests You?
    Lost? Site Map

    What Do You Watch On Netflix TV or Hulu+ That Interests You?

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next Page >>
    Okra
    Sat May 18, 2013 7:31 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Funny how some shows just kind of grab you and won't let go, isn't it. Mad Men has become my latest obsession. I'd like to just sit and watch episode after episode all day long but am controlling myself so far. Funny, because I watched part of the first episode long ago and decided I didn't like it. Then very recently tried it again and loved it. Makes me wonder what other good shows I've rejected too soon.
    Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle
    Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:08 am
    Food.com Groupie
    I'm enjoying Whitechapel on Amazon Prime! If you like British crime shows, you'll probably like it too!
    Pot Scrubber
    Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:56 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Mad Men is my new guilty pleasure. Love that show.

    Season 5 of Breaking Bad is now available on Netflix if you have the DVD series delivered to your door option. It's not available for direct streaming to your TV at this time. icon_evil.gif
    Connie Lea
    Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:24 am
    Food.com Groupie
    I've recently been watching Switched at Birth. Two seasons. I'm halfway through season 1 and am enjoying it.
    WiGal
    Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:24 am
    Food.com Groupie
    If you like documentaries, Searching for Sugarman, is excellent.
    Okra
    Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:33 am
    Food.com Groupie
    On Netflix, I've just finished 10 episodes of "Longmire" and hope they'll bring us the 2nd season later on. And "Lie to Me" is pretty interesting and fun to watch, also. Oh, and "Scandal" is great...wish there were more episodes of that, too.
    Pot Scrubber
    Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:56 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Connie Lea wrote:
    I've recently been watching Switched at Birth. Two seasons. I'm halfway through season 1 and am enjoying it.

    I love that show! I watched all episodes available on Netflix but had to switch to Hulu to keep up with current episodes. Netflix takes awhile to be current on recent episodes.

    Season 4 of Drop Dead Diva just became available today. I love that show, too.

    I'm also addicted to Ice Road Truckers but I will deny it in public.
    Connie Lea
    Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:36 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Pot Scrubber wrote:
    Connie Lea wrote:
    I've recently been watching Switched at Birth. Two seasons. I'm halfway through season 1 and am enjoying it.

    I love that show! I watched all episodes available on Netflix but had to switch to Hulu to keep up with current episodes. Netflix takes awhile to be current on recent episodes.

    Season 4 of Drop Dead Diva just became available today. I love that show, too.

    I'm also addicted to Ice Road Truckers but I will deny it in public.


    Didn't care much for Drop Dead Diva (guess I'm too old as my DD loves it) but love Ice Road Truckers. Lisa is back this year.
    Pot Scrubber
    Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:50 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Connie Lea wrote:
    Pot Scrubber wrote:
    Connie Lea wrote:
    I've recently been watching Switched at Birth. Two seasons. I'm halfway through season 1 and am enjoying it.

    I love that show! I watched all episodes available on Netflix but had to switch to Hulu to keep up with current episodes. Netflix takes awhile to be current on recent episodes.

    Season 4 of Drop Dead Diva just became available today. I love that show, too.

    I'm also addicted to Ice Road Truckers but I will deny it in public.


    Didn't care much for Drop Dead Diva (guess I'm too old as my DD loves it) but love Ice Road Truckers. Lisa is back this year.

    Drop Dead Diva you either love it or hate it.

    I'm crazy about Ice Road Truckers. I also like Gold Rush:Alaska and Whale Wars. I don't know why I like those silly shows but I do.
    Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle
    Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:36 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    On Netflix, I'm watching Hit & Miss Season 1 ~ TV series by Paul Abbott, creator of Shameless.
    ThatBobbieGirl
    Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:24 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Haven't read the entire thread, but wanted to recommend "Lost Girl" -- my DH started that several weeks ago, quite enjoying it. If you're into things like shapeshifters, sirens, succubi, fairies, and other "fae" then you might enjoy this show about these creatures, living in the modern world, but hidden from the world of humans. I love the main character's "sidekick" Kenzie -- she is a hoot and a half.

    Also -- "Eureka" from SyFy. We tried it b/c we knew there was a connection between it and Warehouse 13 (which we LOVE) So, Eureka was hard to get into -- It started out kind of slow, but if you give it time, it gets more compelling. DH was ready to give up on it, I think, but now he's the one suggesting we watch it.
    Okra
    Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:02 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle wrote:
    On Netflix, I'm watching Hit & Miss Season 1 ~ TV series by Paul Abbott, creator of Shameless.


    This is what I love about this thread. Hit & Miss was one I passed up a couple of days ago but because of your mention of it, I decided to give it a try. Watched the first episode and really liked it. Thank you Kerfuffle!
    Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle
    Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:09 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    On Netflix streaming I recently watched Masterpiece Contemporary: Page Eight starring Bill Nighy and Rachel Weisz ~ contains foul language and because of that I know it wasn't shown on Georgia Public Broadcasting!

    Too, Netflix streaming has released more episodes of Jack Taylor filmed in Galway, Ireland (5 episodes total).
    Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle
    Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:49 am
    Food.com Groupie
    I've had White Collar in my Netflix queue a long time and finally began watching it ~ I like it!
    Okra
    Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:42 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I so often forget to come on here and tell what I've been watching. Just finished Hit & Miss and another one called Fall or The Fall. It was quite good and I'm hoping there'll be a season two.

    My granddaughter and I got a kick out of a few episodes of My Strange Addiction. I told her, "Anytime I start feeling like an oddball, all I have to do is come and watch some of these episodes and I'll feel way more than normal". Ha icon_wink.gif
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites