Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Cooking Games with Friends / Everyday Is a Holiday - April 2013
    Lost? Site Map

    Everyday Is a Holiday - April 2013

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
    Miss Fannie
    Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:14 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    PAC was fun. Thank you for inviting me to join in the game. I enjoyed the experience.
    Miss Fannie
    Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:29 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I have made, reviewed and enjoyed Annacia's Oven Garlic Fries.
    Debbwl
    Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:38 pm
    Forum Host
    wave.gif Miss Fannie


    I made and reviewed Annacia’s Oven Garlic Fries 499188 (win) and Alli's Fried Herbed Almonds both are a must try yummy.gif



    Debbwl
    Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:40 pm
    Forum Host
    alligirl wrote:
    wave.gif Morning! (Or it was supposed to be :-/ Gremlins and a sick kid have slowed me down today. icon_sad.gif But these recipes can't be stopped! icon_lol.gif

    icon_biggrin.gif Alli icon_arrow.gif CaliforniaJan's Pistachio Nut Bundt Cake #288501


    icon_biggrin.gif Alli icon_arrow.gif Deb's Strawberry Vinegar #498251


    Alli you rocked both those photos yummy.gif yummy.gif looking.

    Thanks so very much for the great photo and amazing review icon_biggrin.gif

    YUM! yummy.gif
    Alli icon_cool.gif
    Debbwl
    Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:42 pm
    Forum Host
    Ok let me change hats and will run off to do an update.
    Miss Fannie
    Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:46 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Hey Debbwl, I am creating some new recipes tonight. The creative juices are flowing. Hopefully, I can make them public soon. I need to prepare them and do a family taste test. Even if they don't pass muster with my two legged family members, my little rat terriers think everything I cook is a gourmet delight!
    Holiday Tag Hosts
    Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:50 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Miss Fannie wrote:
    Hey Debbwl, I am creating some new recipes tonight. The creative juices are flowing. Hopefully, I can make them public soon. I need to prepare them and do a family taste test. Even if they don't pass muster with my two legged family members, my little rat terriers think everything I cook is a gourmet delight!


    Can't wait to see what you are cooking up icon_smile.gif

    rotfl.gif I have a DH like your rat terrier or Mickey he will eat anything good or bad
    Holiday Tag Hosts
    Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:55 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    updated to here
    Deb





    Baby Kato Recipes
    I'mPat
    Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:11 pm
    Forum Host
    Holiday Tag Hosts wrote:
    Miss Fannie wrote:
    Hey Debbwl, I am creating some new recipes tonight. The creative juices are flowing. Hopefully, I can make them public soon. I need to prepare them and do a family taste test. Even if they don't pass muster with my two legged family members, my little rat terriers think everything I cook is a gourmet delight!


    Can't wait to see what you are cooking up icon_smile.gif

    rotfl.gif I have a DH like your rat terrier or Mickey he will eat anything good or bad


    I have a DS like that - the only thing he won't eat are olives unless they are chopped and on a pizza.


    Pat
    Boomette
    Wed May 01, 2013 9:34 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Can I have an extension on this recipe? I won't have time to do it before the weekend

    due 05/02 Deb's picks 4 Minute Spicy Garlic Shrimp #107997
    alligirl
    Wed May 01, 2013 12:47 pm
    Forum Host
    Boomette wrote:
    Can I have an extension on this recipe? I won't have time to do it before the weekend

    due 05/02 Deb's picks 4 Minute Spicy Garlic Shrimp #107997


    I'll get your extension noted, Boomette...

    Also tagging, please:

    Alli icon_arrow.gif Baby Kato's Yep, It's Spicy Glazed Chicken #376682

    Alli icon_cool.gif
    Holiday Tag Hosts
    Wed May 01, 2013 2:35 pm
    Food.com Groupie


    Please join us in the May Holiday thread
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites