Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Cooking Contests & Events / PAC Spring 2013 Safari ~~ADOPTION CENTER~~
    Lost? Site Map

    PAC Spring 2013 Safari ~~ADOPTION CENTER~~

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3
    cUte Kitty pUnk
    Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:58 am
    Semi-Experienced "Sous Chef" Poster
    has this thing started yet? i don't know who picked me? or am i allowed to just choose any cook i want to swap with? help?
    Contest & Event Host
    Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:46 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Contest & Event Host wrote:



    Here is a link to the MAIN THREAD.....

    http://www.food.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=388806

    Please, make all posts there.....thank you ....bk
    Chef 1086570 pigpurple
    Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:20 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Hi.....Can I give you the imfo on a preemie I want to adopt and you put it thru when you reopen at 5pm? Thanks ..Bill icon_biggrin.gif icon_redface.gif
    Contest & Event Host
    Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:51 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Chef 1086570 pigpurple wrote:
    Hi.....Can I give you the imfo on a preemie I want to adopt and you put it thru when you reopen at 5pm? Thanks ..Bill icon_biggrin.gif icon_redface.gif


    I have sent you a zmail chef pigpurple....bk
    Contest & Event Host
    Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:52 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Contest & Event Host wrote:
    Contest & Event Host wrote:



    Here is a link to the MAIN THREAD..... http://www.food.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=388806

    Please, make all posts there.....thank you ....bk


    Please do not post in this thread....post in the link above...thank you...bk
    Baby Kato
    Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:54 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    icon_redface.gif


    Last edited by Baby Kato on Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total
    Contest & Event Host
    Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:57 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Chef 1086570 pigpurple
    Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:21 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I have made tasted and rated red jenny's recipe # 478411. It was wonderful and I gave it 5 stars icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif
    Chef 1086570 pigpurple
    Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:31 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I have made tasted and rated red jenny's recipe # 478411. It was wonderful and I gave it 5 stars icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif
    Baby Kato
    Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:54 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Contest & Event Host wrote:
    Contest & Event Host wrote:
    Contest & Event Host wrote:



    Here is a link to the MAIN THREAD..... http://www.food.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=388806

    Please, make all posts there.....thank you ....bk


    Please do not post in this thread....post in the link above...thank you...bk
    Baby Kato
    Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:18 am
    Food.com Groupie
    PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD....ALL POSTS ARE TO BE MADE IN THE MAIN THREAD..... THANK YOU!

    HERE IS A LINK: http://www.food.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=388806
    Baby Kato
    Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:04 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    icon_eek.gif
    avalontwilightdesigns
    Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:47 am
    Newbie "Fry Cook" Poster
    shayC130 #1190298 adopted by avalontwilightdesigns icon_biggrin.gif
    Contest & Event Host
    Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:27 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Baby Kato wrote:
    PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD....ALL POSTS ARE TO BE MADE IN THE MAIN THREAD..... THANK YOU!

    HERE IS A LINK: http://www.food.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=388806


    Thank You
    Contest & Event Host
    Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:58 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    icon_redface.gif
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites