Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Cooking Games with Friends / Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup ~ 2013
    Lost? Site Map

    Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup ~ 2013

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 38, 39, 40  Next Page >>
    mianbao
    Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:25 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I have made and reviewed:
    Mille®'s Hefty-Defty Roly-Poly Weebles Wobbles But They Don't Fall Down Burritos #37673
    And can hardly move now.


    V chefs are still up!
    ElizabethKnicely
    Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:16 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I, ElizabethKnicely #2549237, have MERP'd Leftover Ham Casserole #354333 by salzer #908623.





    V Chef's are still up!
    mianbao
    Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:17 am
    Food.com Groupie
    The casserole looks yummy, Elizabeth!

    I have made and reviewed:
    L DJ's Self-Frosting Anise Cookies #42320

    V chefs are still up!
    ElizabethKnicely
    Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:41 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    mianbao wrote:
    The casserole looks yummy, Elizabeth!

    I have made and reviewed:
    L DJ's Self-Frosting Anise Cookies #42320

    V chefs are still up!


    Thanks mianbao! icon_biggrin.gif The cookies look yummy too...
    ElizabethKnicely
    Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:17 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I, ElizabethKnicely #2549237, have MERP'd Asian-Style Ham Noodle Salad—what to Do With Ham Leftovers #164716 by Tumerica #302502 that I tagged Mar 27 and is due Apr 11.




    V CHEFS ARE STILL UP!
    pammyowl
    Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:36 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    pammyowl #1706426 has made

    Mil's Tummy Tea #480903 by UmmBinat #593927
    rosie316
    Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:26 pm
    Forum Host
    Hi all... completion report (sorry, I reviewed it on the 1st and thought I noted it here, but I see that I didn't) icon_redface.gif No photo, but you would have to read as to why on the review itself... it's quite funny!
    Anyway, I have made, enjoyed and reviewed:
    IAteMyGluestick's Bunny In A Cup! #40462 (tagged march 21st).

    "V" Chefs are still up...
    flower7
    Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:13 am
    Food.com Groupie
    rosie316 wrote:
    Hi all... completion report (sorry, I reviewed it on the 1st and thought I noted it here, but I see that I didn't) icon_redface.gif No photo, but you would have to read as to why on the review itself... it's quite funny!
    Anyway, I have made, enjoyed and reviewed:
    IAteMyGluestick's Bunny In A Cup! #40462 (tagged march 21st).

    "V" Chefs are still up...

    Awwwwww, poor grandbabies!
    ElizabethKnicely
    Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:15 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I, ElizabethKnicely #2549237 , have MERP'd Leftover Ham Soup #342555 by rusted_essence #511821 and Best Blueberry Pie #464265 by Q Horse Mama #1326319 tagged Mar 27 due Apr 11.







    V Chefs Are Still Up!


    Last edited by ElizabethKnicely on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total
    ElizabethKnicely
    Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:16 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    flower7 wrote:
    rosie316 wrote:
    Hi all... completion report (sorry, I reviewed it on the 1st and thought I noted it here, but I see that I didn't) icon_redface.gif No photo, but you would have to read as to why on the review itself... it's quite funny!
    Anyway, I have made, enjoyed and reviewed:
    IAteMyGluestick's Bunny In A Cup! #40462 (tagged march 21st).

    "V" Chefs are still up...

    Awwwwww, poor grandbabies!


    That would have made me so mad! Why'd they eat the pudding before dinner anyways? I feel bad for those poor babies.

    V Chefs are still up!
    mianbao
    Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:35 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Tagging V:
    Vino Girl's Spicy Snickerdoodle Cookies #115023

    W chefs are up now!
    .
    pammyowl
    Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:55 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Oh, drat! Just when I found a V icon_evil.gif
    rosie316
    Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:45 pm
    Forum Host
    Good morning/afternoon wave.gif

    I'm tagging "W" for
    Wildflour's Simply-Fied Kickin' Chicken Buffalo Tenders #5FIX #495524
    (Anything chicken is great... I still have way too much in my freezer)!

    "X-Y-Z" Chefs are up!
    rosie316
    Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:24 pm
    Forum Host
    Completion notice:
    I have officially merp'd Wildflour's recipe for Simply-Fied Kickin' Chicken Buffalo Tenders #5FIX #495524. Made for a late lunch today. (The photo is still awaiting approval). This recipe was soooo much fun!!!
    Thank you icon_biggrin.gif

    UPDATE 04/09/13: Wildflour's Simply-Fied Kickin' Chicken Buffalo Tenders #5FIX #495524


    "X-Y-Z" Chefs are still up...


    Last edited by rosie316 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total
    mianbao
    Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:51 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I have made and reviewed:
    Vino Girl's Spicy Snickerdoodle Cookies #115023

    XYZ chefs are still up!
    .
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 38, 39, 40  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites