Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Vegetarian / Vegan / Veggie Swap #56 ~ March 2013 ~ Official Swap Thread
    Lost? Site Map

    Veggie Swap #56 ~ March 2013 ~ Official Swap Thread

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next Page >>
    Elmotoo
    Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:56 pm
    Forum Host
    Lalaloula wrote:
    Hey everyone,

    I just wanted to say hi and report completion of Bethie's fabulous British Bread and Butter Pudding #139208



    Loula
    It's beautiful! Thank you, Loula!
    UmmBinat
    Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:22 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Dreamer in Ontario wrote:
    She loves both programs. She's also taking linguistics. I'm sure the TESOL course will be worth it if you want to travel and teach English.
    Part of the program has had her both observing an ESL class and teaching one under supervision.


    Yes I'd like to have it to travel and teach English with.
    Dreamer in Ontario
    Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:19 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    UmmBinat wrote:
    Dreamer in Ontario wrote:
    She loves both programs. She's also taking linguistics. I'm sure the TESOL course will be worth it if you want to travel and teach English.
    Part of the program has had her both observing an ESL class and teaching one under supervision.


    Yes I'd like to have it to travel and teach English with.

    The idea is like a dream to me. I think she should do it, if that's what she wants, before she's married and mortgaged.
    UmmBinat
    Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:11 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Dreamer in Ontario wrote:
    UmmBinat wrote:
    Dreamer in Ontario wrote:
    She loves both programs. She's also taking linguistics. I'm sure the TESOL course will be worth it if you want to travel and teach English.
    Part of the program has had her both observing an ESL class and teaching one under supervision.


    Yes I'd like to have it to travel and teach English with.

    The idea is like a dream to me. I think she should do it, if that's what she wants, before she's married and mortgaged.


    Oh yes if she would like to see the world!
    Dreamer in Ontario
    Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:00 am
    Food.com Groupie
    I've completed Starry's Shepherd's Vegetable Pie 484474
    Sorry, I couldn't take a picture this time.
    Acadia*
    Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:11 am
    Food.com Groupie
    I made and reviewed for our VIP

    Weight Watchers Milk Shake (Flex or Core), #254025 by Dreamer_in_Ontario

    Dreamer in Ontario
    Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:35 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Acadia* wrote:
    I made and reviewed for our VIP

    Weight Watchers Milk Shake (Flex or Core), #254025 by Dreamer_in_Ontario


    Thanks Acadia!
    Acadia*
    Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:21 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Dreamer in Ontario wrote:
    Acadia* wrote:
    I made and reviewed for our VIP

    Weight Watchers Milk Shake (Flex or Core), #254025 by Dreamer_in_Ontario


    Thanks Acadia!


    YVW! icon_biggrin.gif
    Dreamer in Ontario
    Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:10 am
    Food.com Groupie
    For last night's dinner I completed Lalaloula's Spicy Tomato Chickpea Stew 416179
    and Cookgirl's Green Beans With Garlic and Breadcrumbs 143128.
    Sorry but no photos again.
    Elmotoo
    Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:53 pm
    Forum Host
    Both sofie-a-toast's recipes have been made, enjoyed & reviewed!
    White Chocolate Risotto
    Coconut Curry With Cauliflower, Carrots, & Chickpeas

    xo Bethie icon_biggrin.gif
    Cookgirl
    Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:33 pm
    Forum Host
    I need to do a switcheroo. I tagged Rita's Grilled Tomato Bruschetta recipe but I had reviewed it back in 2010. icon_redface.gif In its place I have tagged and have made this: Homemade Self-Rising White Flour or Whole Wheat Flour
    Rita~
    Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:33 pm
    Forum Host
    Cookgirl wrote:
    I need to do a switcheroo. I tagged Rita's Grilled Tomato Bruschetta recipe but I had reviewed it back in 2010. icon_redface.gif In its place I have tagged and have made this: Homemade Self-Rising White Flour or Whole Wheat Flour
    That is too funny! I do it all the time! icon_smile.gif
    Rita~
    Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:39 pm
    Forum Host
    I made


    Marbled Chocolate Banana Bread (Vegan)
    By Wish I Could Cook



    This is so easy no mixer just a bowl and whisk.
    Wish I Could Cook
    Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:38 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Rita~ wrote:
    I made


    Marbled Chocolate Banana Bread (Vegan)
    By Wish I Could Cook



    This is so easy no mixer just a bowl and whisk.

    Wow! What amazing photos! Thank you so much for those and for nice review too!
    Cookgirl
    Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:52 am
    Forum Host
    I love marble cake-very retro!
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites