Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Community Cafe / For Jeff :)
    Lost? Site Map

    For Jeff :)

    K9 Owned
    Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:00 am
    Forum Host


    Wishing you a wonderful piggy Birthday!
    Iron Bloomers
    Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:13 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Let me add my HAPPY BIRTHDAY Wishes here & we shall all have a whoppin' shin-dig.
    In honor of the Birthday Guy I'll supply the main course..his favorite



    So let's Party Gang.

    Happy Birthday Sweet Cheeks icon_wink.gif
    Dib's
    Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:15 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Awwwwww, is it your birfday? Happy Birfday Jeffie!
    Dee514
    Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:16 am
    Forum Host
    Happy Birthday, Jeff! icon_biggrin.gif
    Jeff Hixson
    Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:02 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Thanks guys, and Bloomers that picture wasn't very nice. Funny, but not nice rotfl.gif
    Iron Bloomers
    Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:17 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Jeff Hixson wrote:
    Thanks guys, and Bloomers that picture wasn't very nice. Funny, but not nice rotfl.gif


    Butt! Butt! Butt! Aw Pig Butt! I know how you loves them piggys!!!!! rotfl.gif

    *
    *
    *
    *
    *
    roasted!
    MaMere
    Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:46 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Happy Birthday Jeffie!
    SarasotaCook
    Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:57 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Have a fantastic Birthday !
    Chef shapeweaver ©
    Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:50 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Chicagoland Chef du Jour
    Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:31 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    HAPPY oink oink BIRTHDAY!
    CindiJ
    Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:10 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Happy Pig-Lated Birthday Jeffie! Hope it was a good one!

    I found this recipe for you - Pig Tails
    Jeff Hixson
    Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:53 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    CindiJ wrote:
    Happy Pig-Lated Birthday Jeffie! Hope it was a good one!

    I found this recipe for you - Pig Tails


    Ah, no thanks yuck.gif
    Iron Bloomers
    Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:05 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Jeff Hixson wrote:
    CindiJ wrote:
    Happy Pig-Lated Birthday Jeffie! Hope it was a good one!

    I found this recipe for you - Pig Tails


    Ah, no thanks yuck.gif


    that's one for the books...Jeffie turning down a piece of tail icon_eek.gif
    CindiJ
    Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:23 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Iron Bloomers wrote:
    Jeff Hixson wrote:
    CindiJ wrote:
    Happy Pig-Lated Birthday Jeffie! Hope it was a good one!

    I found this recipe for you - Pig Tails


    Ah, no thanks yuck.gif


    that's one for the books...Jeffie turning down a piece of tail icon_eek.gif


    OMG rotfl.gif rotfl.gif rotfl.gif Good one IB!! rotfl.gif rotfl.gif rotfl.gif
    K9 Owned
    Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:27 pm
    Forum Host
    rotfl.gif rotfl.gif rotfl.gif
    E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites