Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Community Cafe / Toooooooooooooo Warm....
    Lost? Site Map

    Toooooooooooooo Warm....

    Iron Bloomers
    Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:07 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    for a coat or jacket......it's 65 here & still climbing. Tomorrow they say 70 icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif icon_eek.gif
    Stella Mae
    Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:08 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    It's called Global Warming -- scientifically proven and very, very serious.
    K9 Owned
    Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:25 pm
    Forum Host
    It's a weird roller coaster ride with the weather here. icon_confused.gif

    Woke up to 3 inches of snow which then turned to freezing rain icon_sad.gif Temperature is currently 43F - tomorrow and Wednesday will be 48 - 52 then back to 21 on Thursday.

    Rain gear, snow gear and mid weight jackets make for a very crowded coat closet.
    Iron Bloomers
    Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:40 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    K9 Owned wrote:
    It's a weird roller coaster ride with the weather here. icon_confused.gif

    Woke up to 3 inches of snow which then turned to freezing rain icon_sad.gif Temperature is currently 43F - tomorrow and Wednesday will be 48 - 52 then back to 21 on Thursday.

    Rain gear, snow gear and mid weight jackets make for a very crowded coat closet.


    Welcome Home! Good to see your funny face icon_wink.gif you were missed.
    Yes, this is one helluva roller coaster ride weather wise. Two days of balmy type weather & plunge us into winter again. Oh well, keeps like from being dull. icon_lol.gif
    seashell
    Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:55 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Beautiful south east Florida day. I just checked the weather channel and we are a warm 78 degrees. It's been like this almost all winter and should continue the rest of the week. Cool for us is anything lower than 65
    Ducky
    Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:47 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Ice, snow, sleet, freezing rain yesterday and overnight. Today is high of 42°F and sunny. Tomorrow is high of 56°F. Thursday is high of 13°F.

    It's been an interesting winter.

    Enjoy your lovely weather while it lasts!
    CindiJ
    Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:30 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I love it too IB!! Now if it would just rain while it's this warm I would be a very happy camper!

    Here's a recipe you should make so you can really enjoy tomorrow!!

    Ice Cubes rotfl.gif
    Iron Bloomers
    Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:34 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    CindiJ wrote:
    I love it too IB!! Now if it would just rain while it's this warm I would be a very happy camper!

    Here's a recipe you should make so you can really enjoy tomorrow!!

    Ice Cubes rotfl.gif


    OOOOOOoooooooooH Thank you for sharing that recipe....it sure will help with the warm January Temps. BTW, rain is in the forecast for tonight & tomorrow...thunderstorms even! icon_eek.gif
    Off to try that new recipe.....thanks again icon_wink.gif
    CindiJ
    Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:23 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Iron Bloomers wrote:
    CindiJ wrote:
    I love it too IB!! Now if it would just rain while it's this warm I would be a very happy camper!

    Here's a recipe you should make so you can really enjoy tomorrow!!

    Ice Cubes rotfl.gif


    OOOOOOoooooooooH Thank you for sharing that recipe....it sure will help with the warm January Temps. BTW, rain is in the forecast for tonight & tomorrow...thunderstorms even! icon_eek.gif
    Off to try that new recipe.....thanks again icon_wink.gif


    I am ready for a good thunderstorm...would prefer one that actually produces a good rain!! News just reported it is 75 out. Who knew it could get that warm in Misery in January!?! Enjoy that recipe - I'll be watching for your review! icon_wink.gif icon_wink.gif
    SarasotaCook
    Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:29 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Same, HOT, DRY, WARM, actually HOT, 82 by me and 83 or 84 tomorrow. It is January! A bit warm for winter. Even in FL.

    Now the mid country is heating up, but look out ... arctic blast coming your way.

    We could certainly use some rain down here, bone dry.
    seashell
    Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:16 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    We had a litle rain this morning, and some gray skies. Temp at noon was 74. We are suppose to get up to 80. No winter again this year in SE Fla.
    Sue Lau
    Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:47 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I'm grillin'
    But soon I will be chillin'
    Zeldaz
    Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:41 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Snow in El Paso.
    Iron Bloomers
    Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:52 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    CindiJ wrote:
    Iron Bloomers wrote:
    CindiJ wrote:
    I love it too IB!! Now if it would just rain while it's this warm I would be a very happy camper!

    Here's a recipe you should make so you can really enjoy tomorrow!!

    Ice Cubes rotfl.gif


    OOOOOOoooooooooH Thank you for sharing that recipe....it sure will help with the warm January Temps. BTW, rain is in the forecast for tonight & tomorrow...thunderstorms even! icon_eek.gif
    Off to try that new recipe.....thanks again icon_wink.gif


    I am ready for a good thunderstorm...would prefer one that actually produces a good rain!! News just reported it is 75 out. Who knew it could get that warm in Misery in January!?! Enjoy that recipe - I'll be watching for your review! icon_wink.gif icon_wink.gif



    got 'er done Cindi....keep your eye on the weather...tain't gonna be a fun ride...we are headed for the downhill slide on temps icon_eek.gif icon_rolleyes.gif
    CHRISSYG
    Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:23 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    SarasotaCook wrote:
    Same, HOT, DRY, WARM, actually HOT, 82 by me and 83 or 84 tomorrow. It is January! A bit warm for winter. Even in FL.

    Now the mid country is heating up, but look out ... arctic blast coming your way.

    We could certainly use some rain down here, bone dry.


    Sarasota, can you keep that heat around for just a little while longer please? I will be in your general neck of the woods by Friday and am spending a few days at the beach with my DD visiting my Pop and Step-Mom… and I sure would LOVE to have sunny, dry 80* days while we’re there
    E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites