Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Cooking Games with Friends / Went To The Market - Winter 2012 - 2013
    Lost? Site Map

    Went To The Market - Winter 2012 - 2013

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17, 18, 19  Next Page >>
    Annacia
    Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:08 pm
    Forum Host
    Hi Nifty wave.gif

    Tagged 1/13

    Garlicky Coleslaw #138105 by lauralie41

    Has been made, loved and reviewed icon_biggrin.gif
    Nif
    Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:21 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    LifeIsGood wrote:
    I'm drooling.... BK, those photos are outstanding!


    They sure are!!! drool.gif
    Nif
    Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:24 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    breezermom wrote:
    Oh! I wish I could tag more than one....just checked out the QI garlic, and found at least three I really need to try!

    For now, tagging deantini's Quinoa Salad With Chicken and Black Beans 456783

    Breezermom is going to the market for:

    Pepper (black, red, white ground)
    Carrots
    Flour

    All Breezermom's Recipes


    Nif icon_arrow.gif breezermom's Steak in a Garden #463118, QI = carrots

    I'm heading of to the market for any version of:
    mushrooms
    onions
    oil

    Nif's Market!
    HokiesMom
    Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:13 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Tagging Nif's Poulet Roti (Roast Chicken) for the Crock Pot #484491 - sounds heavenly!

    Hokie went to market to buy:
    Beef
    Chicken
    Butter

    Hokie's Shopping List
    Nif
    Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:35 am
    Food.com Groupie
    HokiesMom wrote:
    Tagging Nif's Poulet Roti (Roast Chicken) for the Crock Pot #484491 - sounds heavenly!

    Hokie went to market to buy:
    Beef
    Chicken
    Butter

    Hokie's Shopping List


    wave.gif Hi Hokie Baby!!! icon_biggrin.gif

    I updated and just went ahead and assumed that the QI for this tag was onions? icon_wink.gif
    Nif
    Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:38 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Updated to here!


    Nighty-night!
    Deantini
    Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:38 am
    Food.com Groupie
    I am tagging Hokies' Fresh Asian Chicken Salad Wraps #439096 (Q1 Chicken) and went to the market for

    Garlic ( icon_lol.gif Breezer)
    Lemon
    Beef
    Annacia
    Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:11 pm
    Forum Host
    Hola Chica's wave.gif

    Tagging Middle East Spice Rub #428280 by Deantini (QI=lemon)

    Annacia list:

    Apricots
    Rice
    Cornmeal

    Link: http://www.food.com/recipes.php?chef=169430
    Nif
    Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:53 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Instead of making momaphet's Vanilla Custard Sauce, I decided to make Lotta Lemon Muffins #123630, QI = eggs (same)

    Am I ever glad that I made these gems!!

    Nif
    Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:48 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Tagged yesterday, I have made breezermom's wonderful Steak in a Garden #463118. yummy.gif

    Nif
    Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:49 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Annacia wrote:
    Hola Chica's wave.gif

    Tagging Middle East Spice Rub #428280 by Deantini (QI=lemon)

    Annacia list:

    Apricots
    Rice
    Cornmeal

    Link: http://www.food.com/recipes.php?chef=169430
    Annacia
    Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:24 pm
    Forum Host
    Middle East Spice Rub #428280 by Deantini (QI=lemon)

    Was used this evening to improve a pork strip stir fry. It looked amazingly like Nif's photo! icon_eek.gif
    Nif
    Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:43 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Annacia wrote:
    Middle East Spice Rub #428280 by Deantini (QI=lemon)

    Was used this evening to improve a pork strip stir fry. It looked amazingly like Nif's photo! icon_eek.gif


    icon_redface.gif You caught me!! I actually took a photo of your supper and tried to pass it off as mine! I'm so ashamed! rotfl.gif icon_lol.gif
    Nif
    Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:05 am
    Food.com Groupie
    I was watching some old home movies a little while ago and it reminded me of my first "weird food" phase!

    My sister and I would stay at my Aunt and Uncle's house and they fed us things like borscht and escargot! This was in the early 70's and I thought it was so cool! Add a dollop of sour cream to the borscht and you had a wicked fuchsia soup! Coooooool! And I still love both of those things. yummy.gif

    What are some of your childhood food memories?
    Annacia
    Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:20 am
    Forum Host
    Nif wrote:
    Annacia wrote:
    Middle East Spice Rub #428280 by Deantini (QI=lemon)

    Was used this evening to improve a pork strip stir fry. It looked amazingly like Nif's photo! icon_eek.gif


    icon_redface.gif You caught me!! I actually took a photo of your supper and tried to pass it off as mine! I'm so ashamed! rotfl.gif icon_lol.gif


    So thats what happened! and you put it on noodle's hoping to throw me off. I used black sesame seeds too.

    Morning hon icon_biggrin.gif
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17, 18, 19  Next Page >> E-mail me when someone replies to this
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites