Recipe Sifter

X
  • Start Here
    • Course
    • Main Ingredient
    • Cuisine
    • Preparation
    • Occasion
    • Diet
    • Nutrition
1

Select () or exclude () categories to narrow your recipe search.

2

As you select categories, the number of matching recipes will update.

Make some selections to begin narrowing your results.
  • Calories
  • Amount per serving
    1. Total Fat
    2. Saturated Fat
    3. Polyunsat. Fat
    4. Monounsat. Fat
    5. Trans Fat
  • Cholesterol
  • Sodium
  • Potassium
  • Total Carbohydrates
    1. Dietary Fiber
    2. Sugars
  • Protein
  • Vitamin A
  • Vitamin B6
  • Vitamin B12
  • Vitamin C
  • Calcium
  • Iron
  • Vitamin E
  • Magnesium
  • Alcohol
  • Caffeine
  • Find exactly what you're looking for with the web's most powerful recipe filtering tool.

    You are in: Home / Community Forums / Cooking Games with Friends / Newest Zaar Tag
    Lost? Site Map

    Newest Zaar Tag

    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 95, 96, 97  Next Page >>
    Starrynews
    Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:25 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    breezermom is IT!!

    breezermom wrote:
    I'd like to tag linguinelisa's Iyanla's Divine Mac and Cheese 451093. DS will be coming home for Christmas break, and he loves mac and cheese!!

    Breezermom's Take A Chance On Me!
    breezermom
    Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:51 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I've made and reviewed my tag of twissis' Whiskey Butter 204656, tagged Dec 1st.

    I'mPat
    Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:38 am
    Forum Host
    Could I please have an extention on my tag on the 11/27 due 12/11 of nemokitty Never Fail Chicken Wings 487538, I was planning on making this on Friday but due to a change of plans cannot make till the 19th.


    Pat
    Baby Kato
    Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:02 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Tagging breezermom's Chicken in Coconut Sauce 482473

    BK IS UP....BK's - True Blue icon_lol.gif
    JackieOhNo!
    Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:37 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I feel truly awful for such a tardy completion report. I tagged Chicken Tikka Masala #483456 by pammyowl #1706426, and it was due on 11/03, then extended to 11/17. It seems, since this nasty Hurricane Sandy and subsequent nor'easter, I have been behind in everything. I actually made this recipe weeks ago and forgot to review it. So sorry!
    Starrynews
    Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:23 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I'mPat wrote:
    Could I please have an extention on my tag on the 11/27 due 12/11 of nemokitty Never Fail Chicken Wings 487538, I was planning on making this on Friday but due to a change of plans cannot make till the 19th.


    Pat


    Sure, you are all set. Your new due date is 12/25.
    Starrynews
    Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:30 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    JackieOhNo! wrote:
    I feel truly awful for such a tardy completion report. I tagged Chicken Tikka Masala #483456 by pammyowl #1706426, and it was due on 11/03, then extended to 11/17. It seems, since this nasty Hurricane Sandy and subsequent nor'easter, I have been behind in everything. I actually made this recipe weeks ago and forgot to review it. So sorry!


    Thanks for reporting in, Jackie! Glad you made it through Sandy all right.
    Starrynews
    Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:30 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Baby Kato is IT!

    Baby Kato wrote:
    Tagging breezermom's Chicken in Coconut Sauce 482473

    BK IS UP....BK's - True Blue icon_lol.gif
    Annacia
    Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:44 am
    Forum Host
    Baby Kato wrote:
    Tagging breezermom's Chicken in Coconut Sauce 482473

    BK IS UP....BK's - True Blue icon_lol.gif


    Hey GF, wrong cookbook icon_wink.gif
    Annacia
    Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:48 am
    Forum Host
    Tagging

    Tracy's White Trash #480229 by BK

    Annacia is up
    Undiscovered Treasures
    Annacia
    Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:42 pm
    Forum Host
    I've completed:

    Rigatoni With Roasted Sausage and Broccoli #487533 by nemokitty

    WOW, is this good! icon_biggrin.gif
    Starrynews
    Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:27 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Annacia is IT!

    Annacia wrote:
    Tagging

    Tracy's White Trash #480229 by BK

    Annacia is up
    Undiscovered Treasures
    pammyowl
    Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:34 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    I'll tag Thanksgiving Coffee Cake (Makes Two)#184833 by Annacia#169430

    pammyowl is it!
    Starrynews
    Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:28 pm
    Food.com Groupie
    Under the 24 hour rule, all of pammy's recipes are IT!

    pammyowl wrote:
    I'll tag Thanksgiving Coffee Cake (Makes Two)#184833 by Annacia#169430

    pammyowl is it!
    pammyowl
    Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:43 am
    Food.com Groupie
    Starrynews wrote:
    Under the 24 hour rule, all of pammy's recipes are IT!

    pammyowl wrote:
    I'll tag Thanksgiving Coffee Cake (Makes Two)#184833 by Annacia#169430

    pammyowl is it!


    Completed, and boy was it yummy!
    Go to page << Previous Page  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 95, 96, 97  Next Page >> Stop sending e-mails when someone replies
    Add this to My Favorite Topics
    Alert us of inappropriate posts

    Free Weekly Newsletter

    Get the latest recipes and tips delivered right to your inbox.

    Your e-mail is safe. Privacy Policy
    Advertisement

    Ideas from Food.com

    Powered by phpBB 2.0.1 © 2002 phpBB Group

    Over 475,000 Recipes

    Food.com Network of Sites